Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

Have you studied the market for these services? What volume of money here turns around and what kind of income can investors get?

The markets of Blockchain and Augmented reality are one of the most large-scale and prospective for today. Precise predictions are early and most likely not appropriate. Everything will depend on the number and speed of users' influx. At the earliest stage of launching, as well as in further perspectives, the system can become an excellent monetization tool for all ordinary users of the Internet. Stay tuned for updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:56:09 PM

Very soon Asterisma will launch their bounty program.but I think it should be started after Asterisma has been launched.bounty is a big media of promotion without it how do you people promote this project
Yeah, which I also appreciate their features, concepts and platforms that the project had planned. Hopefully the team may continue it as they are in developmental stage. Also, I'm just hoping their security of each users as they adopt the blockchain technology that may used via transaction process. I'm looking forward for more updates on this project in a couple of days.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Have you studied the market for these services? What volume of money here turns around and what kind of income can investors get?

The markets of Blockchain and Augmented reality are one of the most large-scale and prospective for today. Precise predictions are early and most likely not appropriate. Everything will depend on the number and speed of users' influx. At the earliest stage of launching, as well as in further perspectives, the system can become an excellent monetization tool for all ordinary users of the Internet. Stay tuned for updates.
Really, symbiosis of such projects will be able to give something new and to one and second sphere, the flow of new users is precisely provided, it will be interesting to everything to look at it personally.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Very soon Asterisma will launch their bounty program.but I think it should be started after Asterisma has been launched.bounty is a big media of promotion without it how do you people promote this project
Yeah, which I also appreciate their features, concepts and platforms that the project had planned. Hopefully the team may continue it as they are in developmental stage. Also, I'm just hoping their security of each users as they adopt the blockchain technology that may used via transaction process. I'm looking forward for more updates on this project in a couple of days.
Yeah since the project is still in their developmental phase I think we should give them time to work out different strategies and decide what features are going to be successful
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

You have this news at where? I really hope they running it soon for every supporters can join and earn some tokens.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

And your website is the worst one that I ever seen ! 

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It doesnt matter if it is an ICO or not - you are just trying to sell a very cheap unsuccessfull imagination with the worst sale website that I ever seen.

"The section of the celestial GEO-space is a cumulative value object, becoming owner of which you can use it for marketing and entertainment purposes, as well as monetizing, by temporarily renting it to other users."

Who in hell do you think is interested to buy your  Geo-Space value object and rent it to other users  Grin

You just blame yourself with this project and hope you delete it asap and try to think something more productive and useful, if you have no money ...

1. Make a mistake, I'm sorry, it seems that your competence is well below zero. What does it mean does not matter - is it ICO or not? This is generally one of the fundamental factors for constructing a scheme for the interaction of projects.

2. We are not trying to sell anything now, let alone a cheaper way. The only thing that is really cheap here is your inappropriate statements.

3. Who is interested in this? This is generally a strange question. Each project area has its own audience. It all depends on the quality of the product.

4. We are not going to delete anything and we are not collecting funds for anything. All developments are carried out exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

1. After analysing that the ICO is not going to bring you funds, you organize a cheap method of selling coupons for your cheap imagination project. Even a 10 years old school boy / girl can see this -  Nice try - LoL

2. If you are not selling anything what means then people can purchase the coupons in ETH ?   LoL

3. We will see at the end who is going to buy your cheap imagination sky places purchasing your old style coupons  Cheesy

4. Sure you are going to pay first for the developement for your cheap app - ICOs also pay for their websites and whitepaper ... 

All in one - Nice Try - but just a try ...
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:32:16 PM

Will we need to use virtual reality goggles or equipment for us to experience the true essense of the platform?

At the moment we are working on a mobile application that will allow you to see all the constellations placed in the sky, being near the places of their actual locations in a real environment.
Will there be a specific mobile specs requirement to be able to use your application? Because, augmented reality might really need a smart phone which is advance and not an obsolete version right? Hoping for your answer.

The mobile application will work on later versions of iOS and Android.

The processing of the mobile application is divided into 2 iterations:
1. Ability to view all sections anywhere in the world.
2. Ability to use Blockchain functions directly from the mobile application.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:41:28 PM

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It doesnt matter if it is an ICO or not - you are just trying to sell a very cheap unsuccessfull imagination with the worst sale website that I ever seen.

"The section of the celestial GEO-space is a cumulative value object, becoming owner of which you can use it for marketing and entertainment purposes, as well as monetizing, by temporarily renting it to other users."

Who in hell do you think is interested to buy your  Geo-Space value object and rent it to other users  Grin

You just blame yourself with this project and hope you delete it asap and try to think something more productive and useful, if you have no money ...

1. Make a mistake, I'm sorry, it seems that your competence is well below zero. What does it mean does not matter - is it ICO or not? This is generally one of the fundamental factors for constructing a scheme for the interaction of projects.

2. We are not trying to sell anything now, let alone a cheaper way. The only thing that is really cheap here is your inappropriate statements.

3. Who is interested in this? This is generally a strange question. Each project area has its own audience. It all depends on the quality of the product.

4. We are not going to delete anything and we are not collecting funds for anything. All developments are carried out exclusively at the expense of the Asterisma team.

1. After analysing that the ICO is not going to bring you funds, you organize a cheap method of selling coupons for your cheap imagination project. Even a 10 years old school boy / girl can see this -  Nice try - LoL

2. If you are not selling anything what means then people can purchase the coupons in ETH ?   LoL

3. We will see at the end who is going to buy your cheap imagination sky places purchasing your old style coupons  Cheesy

4. Sure you are going to pay first for the developement for your cheap app - ICOs also pay for their websites and whitepaper ...  

1. Do you even get a little insight into the answers that are addressed to you? Smiley
ICO is not here and can not be. All the functionality has long been developed. Very much I doubt that you though are a little versed in a program code, but nevertheless can see here: GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. Do not you think that you have some sort of unhealthy accent on cheapness? If you are writing about this - then at least give real, valid examples - why?

3. Yes, we sell tokens, but this is not task number 1, at this stage. We do not count on any excitement until all the announced development is ready. I note once again, we do all the development work exclusively at our own expense and have never collected and will not collect funds for the development of anything - this is really a cheap option.

In general, our opinion is that any ICO is a cheap option. It is for this reason that we do not accept such a scheme.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

Will we need to use virtual reality goggles or equipment for us to experience the true essense of the platform?

At the moment we are working on a mobile application that will allow you to see all the constellations placed in the sky, being near the places of their actual locations in a real environment.
Will there be a specific mobile specs requirement to be able to use your application? Because, augmented reality might really need a smart phone which is advance and not an obsolete version right? Hoping for your answer.
Everyone at the global can see it, actually, i still not try to find out Asterisma application? It was released?
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Everyone at the global can see it, actually, i still not try to find out Asterisma application? It was released?

In completion. We will make the announcement immediately after the publication of the app.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:04:53 AM

Who in hell do you think is interested to buy your  Geo-Space value object and rent it to other users  Grin

1. After analysing that the ICO is not going to bring you funds, you organize a cheap method of selling coupons for your cheap imagination project. Even a 10 years old school boy / girl can see this -  Nice try - LoL

2. If you are not selling anything what means then people can purchase the coupons in ETH ?   LoL

3. We will see at the end who is going to buy your cheap imagination sky places purchasing your old style coupons  Cheesy

1. Do you even get a little insight into the answers that are addressed to you? Smiley
ICO is not here and can not be. All the functionality has long been developed. Very much I doubt that you though are a little versed in a program code, but nevertheless can see here: GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. Do not you think that you have some sort of unhealthy accent on cheapness? If you are writing about this - then at least give real, valid examples - why?

3. Yes, we sell tokens, but this is not task number 1, at this stage. We do not count on any excitement until all the announced development is ready. I note once again, we do all the development work exclusively at our own expense and have never collected and will not collect funds for the development of anything - this is really a cheap option.

In general, our opinion is that any ICO is a cheap option. It is for this reason that we do not accept such a scheme.

In general, the criticism of everything takes place. It is possible to debate forever, there is no point in this, there are more priority tasks. The result will show.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

Is the beta app for android already available? I would like to test it so that I can solve some doubts before investing in the project  Wink

OI
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

Is the beta app for android already available? I would like to test it so that I can solve some doubts before investing in the project  Wink

Beta-testing is a closed event, which is currently approaching the final stage. At the end of testing, the price of tokens will increase.

At the moment, you can get tokens on the project site [asterisma.org], on the most favorable terms.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

If you are not launching an ICO for the project how can you supply your development in terms of financial needs? Do you have sponsors for the platform?

We have our own team of programmers and marketers.
All developments and further promotion we carry out at our expense.
Certainly, the system will be our earnings, but not according to the ICO model. We are preparing a ready-made digital product.
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:06:35 AM

Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:56:10 AM

I greatly appreciate the hardwork of the team Asterisma that keep on doing their best to deliver us great news and updates regarding this project. With this unique concept and ideas that the Asterisma project have for us, it is our great opportunity to not let this projec put its effort into waste. Let keep supporting the potential that Asterisma have in its hands.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

I greatly appreciate the hardwork of the team Asterisma that keep on doing their best to deliver us great news and updates regarding this project. With this unique concept and ideas that the Asterisma project have for us, it is our great opportunity to not let this projec put its effort into waste. Let keep supporting the potential that Asterisma have in its hands.

Me too,  I know the team works hard in this project,  it may not perfectly done but still they work on it to make it near to perfect. All the effort they had done was not waste because they earn success step by step with their effort. To the team hope all of you will continue what you had started.  I will keep on supporting this project,  I know all your goals will achieve sooner.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
Yes announcements are very helpful to all participants and investors. This will be a good sign that Asterisma was compose of good and brilliant team members. Hope team won't change the way they treat and care for project. I will look forward for more project updates to improve and implement project features.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.
Yes, he make me have know more clearly about Asterisma. I appreciate the kindly and responsive representation like him.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.
Yes, he make me have know more clearly about Asterisma. I appreciate the kindly and responsive representation like him.
I think a live session would be a great way to introduce your team members and explain more about this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: