Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
this is true, but it is likely only because the project is completely new and is just beginning its development. In any case, I think developers need to pay more attention to the advertising campaign, which works well to attract followers to the project.
The project is new, we should give the team some time to develop the project but I agree, they should work on the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

I personally think that the concept of this project is nice, but I am not able to see much growth in the community, I think that something must be done about it.
this is true, but it is likely only because the project is completely new and is just beginning its development. In any case, I think developers need to pay more attention to the advertising campaign, which works well to attract followers to the project.
The project is new, we should give the team some time to develop the project but I agree, they should work on the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing
Astronomy as a whole topic doesnt have much appeal nowadays. Thats why you may feel a lack of interaction in the community. But i believe the team will be able to change this and actually imbibe interest among people through campaigns and video presentations.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

The platform will be demanded among a small amount of audience. However, in the future there is a chance of her expansion as all love beauty.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

Best recommendation here is to provide people with little video demonstrations am sure those things will help out alot the project might also need bounty or other promotional

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

This project still at beginning, you cannot expect the moon of community growth, except they do some event look like big airdrop - big bounty.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:44 PM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.
Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.

Yes, that's one thing that the team must do, reaching people who are interested especially on constellations. It might take time to have the enough support for the project, hopefully the team's patience will be long enough for this one.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

Such a romantic project, I rarely meet projects with such an idea - basically all aimed at making a profit

You have a point, but I find their platform not beneficial to all, and their sense of purpose creating the project don't have an impact.

Well, most of the projects now have their own features that only beneficial to some people and not to all, all of this will be base on how people will use it for them to get benefits too.
I agree, It will base on the people who is only interested about Constellations. This could be hard for the team to manage and gather investors since the project is very rare that few people loves it.
Constellation fans are sure to be interested in this project, but I think it is not enough and needs more people to take part in it.

Yes, that's one thing that the team must do, reaching people who are interested especially on constellations. It might take time to have the enough support for the project, hopefully the team's patience will be long enough for this one.

I agree to you bud, it takes time to have many supporters since this kind of project is somehow unique and might some doubts. Also, the team must provide some video presentations to make those users and investors will support this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

You even do not understand that it was just to compare things so that many people who has no idea about your project can understand little but, what is going on here. This is really a very cheap way to organize an ICO and try to raise money from unknowledge people.

You have a complicated project and have to introduce your project with an explain video so as the others ICOs do and not force people to read your more complicated whitepaper.

And your website is the worst one that I ever seen ! 

1. Your competence at zero - it happens, not scary Smiley We are not ICO - you need to learn how to read carefully. All ready functionality is placed on the GitHub.com/Asterisma

2. We are absolutely not interested in how other projects work, since more than half of them do not even have trivial developments. We create a scheme for the maximum convenience of people. Yes, not all aspects are ready yet, but we are working on it. If you are too lazy to read anything, do not read, we will not be upset because of you Wink

3. Even scary to think about what site you think the best. But it's not interesting, thanks.

It doesnt matter if it is an ICO or not - you are just trying to sell a very cheap unsuccessfull imagination with the worst sale website that I ever seen.

"The section of the celestial GEO-space is a cumulative value object, becoming owner of which you can use it for marketing and entertainment purposes, as well as monetizing, by temporarily renting it to other users."

Who in hell do you think is interested to buy your  Geo-Space value object and rent it to other users  Grin

You just blame yourself with this project and hope you delete it asap and try to think something more productive and useful, if you have no money ...

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:54 PM

This project still at beginning, you cannot expect the moon of community growth, except they do some event look like big airdrop - big bounty.
Yes, of course. If anyone want to help Asterisma, why not make few posts about them at your social network account. Or like me, post a simply post ( actually copy 100%) at my steemit acount. I think a little doing can building a bigger community.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

How are saying that he completely own a real section in the sky, when you just use augmented reality to display customized word !
Out side your app, he owns nothing, therefore he don't own a real section in the sky, he just own it on the app. and actually other app owner can sell that same section in the sky for someone else.

The user owns a unique token with real coordinates. Concerning our application, he is the sole owner of the celestial section.
In general, augmented reality is only an additional possibility that allows you not only to keep a token in your hands, but also to project it into the real world!

I understand that user inside your app, he is the sole owner of the celestial section, but saying he completely own a real section in the sky is not true, Some people will think that they own section in the sky in real life like they own their house on earth.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

Still don't really understand about this project. How is the Augmented Reality work, and how will we get any profit bu creating a constellation using a the provided ticket.
Is there any simple explanation on how this coins really work?

I duplicate the message...

Interactions and monetization

All initial interactions with the Asterisma system are conditioned by the user's N-number of Ethereum (ETH). For ETH, the user can receive star coupons from the system. Having a star coupon available, the user can become the owner of any free section of celestial GEO-space which he liked and place on it his own unique constellation in any form. The number of star coupons originally issued by the system is – 100 000. The further appearance of coupons in the system depends solely on the users. Coupons can be transferred and sold to other users using the Marketplace.

The user can choose absolutely any free section with the help of a geographic map on the project site, even being thousands of kilometers away from it. To obtain a section in its possession, the user will need only 1 star coupon. The size of each celestial section in the Asterisma system = 200 x 200 m.

In order to place your own constellation on the selected section, the owner must make it an arbitrary graphic form, in the form of which it will be shown in the real world with the help of augmented reality. The constellation form is compiled in a simple intuitive graphical editor on the project website, which is aimed at users of all levels of technical knowledge. Minimum number of stars in the constellation = 10, maximum = 1000.

If the system is not free for ETH star coupons, the user can get them for a temporary lease of any site he liked in the system. The user can lease either a section already occupied by someone by paying ETH to its owner, or an absolutely free section in the system, paying ETH to the system itself. The lease gives the user the right to place his own constellation in any form on the selected section for a limited period of time, after which the composed constellation disappears, and the user has a chance to receive a reward in the form of star coupons.

The minimum lease term for any section is 1 day, the maximum period is 10 days. The chance to get a reward in the form of star coupons depends on the period for which the user takes the section for lease:

•   1 day = 5% chance of getting
•   2 days = 10% chance of getting
•   3 days = 15% chance of getting
•   4 days = 20% chance of getting
•   5 days = 25% chance of getting   
•   6 days = 30% chance of getting
•   7 days = 35% chance of getting
•   8 days = 40% chance of getting
•   9 days = 45% chance of getting
•   10 days = 50% chance of getting

Each section in the system is absolutely unique, 100% owned by its owner and contains the following characteristics:

•   GEO-coordinates of the celestial section
•   The story of its owners
•   The form of the constellation located on it
•   The author of the constellation
•   Decoration of stars in the constellation
•   Lease characteristics:
a.   Chance of getting a star coupon by the tenant
(1 day = 5% | maximum – 10 days = 50%)
b.   The number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance
(initially = 1-5)

The owner can improve his section with the help of star coupons. The improvement takes place by merging coupons with the celestial GEO-space, during which there is a chance to get one of four unique characteristics:

•   Rare animated design of the section
•   The unique design of the stars in the constellation
•   +1 to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the tenant with a good chance (initially = 1-5 | maximum = 1-50)
•   10% chance for the owner to receive 1-5 star coupons for leasing his section
(if this characteristic falls again with the following improvements, then to the maximum possible number of coupons received by the owner is added +1 | maximum = 1-50)

In one attempt to improve, the owner has a chance to get only one unique characteristic for his section, which is chosen at random. To improve your own section, the owner will need from 1 to 10 star coupons. Accordingly, in order to improve the chance of success was much higher, the owner needs to use several coupons at once, but not more than 10 in one attempt:

•   1 coupon = 5% chance of improvement
•   2 coupon = 10% chance of improvement
•   3 coupon = 15% chance of improvement
•   4 coupon = 20% chance of improvement
•   5 coupon = 25% chance of improvement   
•   6 coupon = 30% chance of improvement
•   7 coupon = 35% chance of improvement
•   8 coupon = 40% chance of improvement
•   9 coupon = 45% chance of improvement
•   10 coupon = 50% chance of improvement

All sections of the celestial GEO-space in the system, as well as star coupons, are arranged in such a way that they can be transferred and sold to other users, as well as monetize, by temporarily transferring them to lease. The owner can put his section for sale or lease using the internal Marketplace platform on the project site, assigning his own cost for his section in ETH.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

I did not see the road map. Is it available? I think it should be added, investors often pay attention to it

The roadmap is present on the site of the project: goo.gl/XNw44d
It lists the most important aspects. A more detailed roadmap will be available shortly.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

This is truly a very eye catching project but i dont have any idea how it works at this point. Maybe the beautiful information is detailed on you whitepaper so let me review that now.

Detailed information you can learn here: goo.gl/FHT5DS
janhllr

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

Please clarify this: ""Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality".
I just don't understand how you're gonna make this two very different concepts into one.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

1. Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

• The section of celestial GEO-space:
    Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:07:13 AM

A beautiful idea and a beautiful project, but tell me, if the developer benefits, then what benefit will I get? It's like a game, nice, but it does not bring any money.

Like any other token, the standard ERC-721, its value and actual cost depends on the rarity, uniqueness and attractiveness of the characteristics.

Improving your own section and getting different characteristics for it, you have a chance to make it significantly valuable and sell it on the internal Marketplace platform.

Also it is worth noting that the profit from the project you can get is taking a perspective section of the sky and renting it for ETH.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:18 AM

It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.

The system is designed not only to show constellations to other people - this is more an additional opportunity than the main one.

The key core of the system is precisely the accumulation of the value of unique individual tokens [ERC-721].

In general, of course, for resonance, a large number of users are needed ... we understand this perfectly and prepare promotional activities, which we will launch right after the end of beta-testing.

Can mention those additional opportunities, I would like to know What else I can do on your app and if there is a page in whitepaper that address those things, just tell page number and I will read by myself.

For a full understanding of the ideology and advantages of the project, I recommend reading the entire document: goo.gl/FHT5DS

The document is small and consists of only 6 chapters, not counting the annotation. We have tried to describe the most important aspects of the system, including the ability to manage tokens.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:24:54 AM

That cannot be possible How could the price of these tokens pump and go to the moon if they give more airdrops? There is a possible for this coins or tokens to increase its price via making to exchange in BTC, ETH, XRM, TRX and other famous crypto coins.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

That cannot be possible How could the price of these tokens pump and go to the moon if they give more airdrops? There is a possible for this coins or tokens to increase its price via making to exchange in BTC, ETH, XRM, TRX and other famous crypto coins.
Will we need to use virtual reality goggles or equipment for us to experience the true essense of the platform?
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

Another weird but undoubtedly unique project. Does the team any bounty campaigns for the supporters and promoters? Is this project base in ann ERC20 ETH?

1. Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.

2. In the developed system, there are two types of property objects, each of which is presented in the form of a digital token inside the Blockchain Ethereum network:

• The section of celestial GEO-space:
    Token standard [ERC-721] – unique, non-interchangeable collector token that has an individual set of characteristics and their values.
  • Star coupon:
    Token standard [ERC-20] – non-unique, interchangeable token, which is intended for the acquisition and improvement of tokens of the standard ERC-721.

Having bounty program will help a lot in making this project known to all. It is good to hear that they will open a bounty program because it can give opportunity to everyone to earn profit and will help to attract investors. Looking forward to that day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: