Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

Project, very difficult for understanding. It would be desirable to watch video concerning the idea, you have own youtube channel? I think not to me to one it would be interesting.

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

This looks interesting, I just finished promoting an Augmented Reality for owning a certain landmark that is also based in Ethereum BLockchain. And if my understanding is correct, this project will make you own a constellation?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

One of the main advantages of the technology is exclusive possession and instant transmission in the network. As a result, most ordinary Internet users lack the interest and the need to learn and use Blockchain technology in everyday life. I am interested in this project which will be able to change a lot. I will support it!

I also like the features of this project and how useful it is for everyone. I am hoping that the team will do their best to make this project successful and to gain more popularity.

Care to elaborate on what features you like since the title Blockchain Constellations in the Augmented Reality explains nothing about the project lol
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

True, watching a videos would really a great help understanding this unique project Asterisma. If they be able to produce videos persons who followed Asterisma project could easily understand the concept immediately and for sure they will support all way,  it if that is happen.

You are right, a short video presentation can explain how the project works and what will be the benefit if investors will invest in this project. I hope the team will create a video explaining all of this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

How this will help a lot of people? I don't find the project interesting because of its use case. Unless, admin will prove to me that this is worth investing and joining for.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

The project as a whole is not bad and the developers are good, but do you really think that this idea is in demand? But the application is good.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

You are right, a short video presentation can explain how the project works and what will be the benefit if investors will invest in this project. I hope the team will create a video explaining all of this.

Video presentation is really important to increase exposures of this project and this can attract investors to check this project and once they find it interesting then they will finally make investments.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:18:34 PM

It's just a stellar project! The idea is romantic, I think that among us there are romantics who will like the idea

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

I have not met such projects before. I think that this can attract investors and users. Now the whole thing is how they will promote their project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Video presentation is really important to increase exposures of this project and this can attract investors to check this project and once they find it interesting then they will finally make investments.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation will really help the investors to understand the whole concept of the project. Due to the video presentation, the investors will easily understand that how does the project work.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

Yes,  video presentation is really important to increase exposure to the true project and it will help investors to invest. Their ideas are very good, now they have to do development by making their demand.
zevl194

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

Frankly speaking, tell quite difficult project for understanding please in your understanding, in particular interests how the project will be useful to audience of beginners?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Seems pleasing for me as it deal with augmented reality, this is quite a new idea and but how can it gain a lot of attention? Hoping the team will do their best effort in making this a possible one.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Seems pleasing for me as it deal with augmented reality, this is quite a new idea and but how can it gain a lot of attention? Hoping the team will do their best effort in making this a possible one.
They need to aim on exploring new advanced technologies and implement extremely great features and constantly keep upgrading thselves that will reap the platform in a better way.
jackychan1209

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

I must say that this project impressed me, it goes out of what we are used to see here. I will be close to see how it evolves
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

I need proper explanation about usecases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank u in advance
Prk_7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:43 PM

They need to aim on exploring new advanced technologies and implement extremely great features and constantly keep upgrading thselves that will reap the platform in a better way.
This is actually totally correct,they will have to introduce new features and make it easy to understand to the investors so that everyone gets to know about the project in detail and not get confused.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

I agree, common people will find it hard to understand what the project is all about and the better other option is to make at least a video presentation which it will show the summary of the platform.

Same here. I'm a little bit confused with the platform on how can investors gained profits in the future. But the concept is unique and new but still I don't fully understand the project. Maybe if they have video demonstration, then I can possibly understand the works and goals of Asterisma.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: