Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:42:02 PM

The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

The project with an interesting idea, we just need to monitor its development. Administrators very often answer all questions that users ask. I wait when administrators write a schedule with subsequent project updates. I will follow this!
Yes, the project is based on the great idea which is gonna make this project hugely successful within a very limited period of time. And also the team of this project is very productive and always come with different strategies. And these strategies are works every time. Now we just have to keep patience and wait for their next move. Sooner or later they will succeed.

If the team will prove that they are really serious and dedicated in this field I am sure that time will surely come and they can attract many investors and will achieve success.
Now I see active work of team on improvement of the project. Absolutely obvious advance in it the plan is meanwhile not visible, but this matter of time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Now I see active work of team on improvement of the project. Absolutely obvious advance in it the plan is meanwhile not visible, but this matter of time.
Attentive monitoring will help to easily track all the issues which is really required so that the operations can run in an expected manner when the issues monitored was fixed on time.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

95% of projects in the world - ICO
About 80% of them - Scam
This is a very sad statistics for the whole industry.

Projects with a worthy idea - only about 5% (of all)
From them comes to realization - about 1%
This statistics is even sadder than the previous one!

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
80-20 theorem? I will follow and keep my eyes at Asterisma more and i hope will have something make us surprising at the future.
I will expect the team effort. This will be a stepping stone to the project which they will going to prove that they will be going to success.
Yeah thats true, the team certainly has a scope for taking this platform to new levels with cutting edge technology. The team just needs to be consistent and dedicated towards the goal.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

I think such projects are promising in a short period of time.Now there are many similar projects.And if there is something unique-then do not expect success.

About 80% of them - Scam

We want to give people a completely finished digital product with a huge potential for development. We will not be verbose, just stay tuned...
80-20 theorem? I will follow and keep my eyes at Asterisma more and i hope will have something make us surprising at the future.
I will expect the team effort. This will be a stepping stone to the project which they will going to prove that they will be going to success.
Yeah thats true, the team certainly has a scope for taking this platform to new levels with cutting edge technology. The team just needs to be consistent and dedicated towards the goal.
The team actually is much dedicated and consistent towards their goal and i am sure that they will reach some great hieghts along with their goal in near future which would surely be loved by most of the investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

About 80% of them - Scam

The team actually is much dedicated and consistent towards their goal and i am sure that they will reach some great hieghts along with their goal in near future which would surely be loved by most of the investors.
To achieve all the goals it is not such easy there may be unexpected failures even after following all the instructions so Asterisma have appointed various managers for every team to figure out the new possibility implementation when there is a failure.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

i think they just need few fixes here and there and maybe more devs and marketer to help propel them extra mile they are in need of some branding here
The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

The team should focus on developing the project from every aspect including advertising and marketing and that will definitely help the project succeed
But it is also Asterisma responsibility to answer for the questions as we cannot proceed ditlrectly to choose the platform as our choice, active communication should be highly prioritized.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

The projects looks interesting,  it focuses to the investors who join in this project because it allows them to own a sole section of Geo. They are also aiming of a project that will be exist for a long period of time which is so good to hear. I know someday this project will reach success if they will be more hands on,  informative and be active in this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Advertisement can really be a good thing to be implemented here to really gain the attention towards its investors that can really be one of the reason this will succeed in the future.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

In my opinion,I think that the concept is ideal, but it will still need more marketing and publicity.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

Asterisma members know how to business in crypto world.they already launched apps for both android & ios version.so they are half path away to win investors heart
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

The truth here is you can never own that section of that celestial geo-space. You will just be a mere trader of this token in case you will invest on this. Look at the reality here. There's no one that can really claim their geo-space. And if in case, there's somebody who can own that, there's no use of owning that while you're living because what value can that add to your life. You can't bring that also after your life on earth. Just sayin'.

The Asterisma system has virtually unlimited development potential due to the possibility of introducing advanced functionality and additional opportunities to use GEO-space. Thus, as the system is improved and the users interest in Blockchain technologies inevitably progresses augmented reality, the potential for the growth of the value of objects of celestial property is significantly high. In the long term, the value of certain parts of the celestial GEO-space can reach the value of the familiar to the modern world objects of property, such as land and real estate.
The idea may not seem much confusing and perhaps this is the fault of the developers - it was necessary to state your idea more simply

Maybe the dev team should give a brief explanation the importance of this project to a regular individual who is not a crypto enthusiast. Or this is just for crypto traders? Their mission is really hazy and I don't see the benefits of buying that geo-space other than trading of this token.

In my opinion it is better  to make an introducing and explanation video. They can also introduce team members, this will gain more trust for potential investors.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:29 PM

It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.

The system is designed not only to show constellations to other people - this is more an additional opportunity than the main one.

The key core of the system is precisely the accumulation of the value of unique individual tokens [ERC-721].

In general, of course, for resonance, a large number of users are needed ... we understand this perfectly and prepare promotional activities, which we will launch right after the end of beta-testing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

It looks like funny idea for me, I would like to have celestial GEO-space and create something on it for my girlfriend, but there is one thing problem, in order to see it we must use your app, So without mass adoption from people, it's worth nothing at current time.

The system is designed not only to show constellations to other people - this is more an additional opportunity than the main one.

The key core of the system is precisely the accumulation of the value of unique individual tokens [ERC-721].

In general, of course, for resonance, a large number of users are needed ... we understand this perfectly and prepare promotional activities, which we will launch right after the end of beta-testing.

Can mention those additional opportunities, I would like to know What else I can do on your app and if there is a page in whitepaper that address those things, just tell page number and I will read by myself.
tomotao52

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

The dev is really active now and hoping it will continue even if the platform launch successfully. For now let's watch and see how far this project will go.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

this is for me like to rent a piece of land on the moon: and what are the benefits of it?  May be in 200 years, we can build a city on the moon and can make our holiday over there, but one thing is clear; even I own it, I will not see it  Cool

1. This is not so. You are not careful. You completely own a real section in the sky, with real coordinates (the same principle as with land plots).

2. Advantages are more than obvious, at least it is: monetization, collectible and entertainment.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

Asterisma will provide us airdrop or bounty program. Sorry, i don't find out any information about it.

Bounty program will be available after the end of beta-testing.
Vicore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

An inappropriate remark. The very essence of the project is that the token contains a unique property object from the real environment, in this case - the celestial section to which geographic coordinates are assigned. The main and key difference of our system from other pseudo-unique systems is the possibility of using a token in a real environment - placing constellations and star shows.

For detailed understanding I recommend to read White Paper: goo.gl/FHT5DS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: