Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.
Yes, he make me have know more clearly about Asterisma. I appreciate the kindly and responsive representation like him.
I think a live session would be a great way to introduce your team members and explain more about this project.
I agree, the team could conduct a live session or question and answer in their social media like facebook since that is a most convenient social media to get live.
New members will definitely can't understand the purpose of the project instantly since not everyone are into with this project. Live session would be a great idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.
Yes, he make me have know more clearly about Asterisma. I appreciate the kindly and responsive representation like him.
It is a need for the project. the more administration are responsible,the more benefit they get for this project & people like those project who have good administration
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Absolutely, you're right mate. The manager of this thread are very alert and active in answering some questions and concerns of the people here. It will surely have a good effect onced the team of this project conducts an ICO. Hopefully, the team will be able to meet the people's expectations and interests so that it will have a chance to become a good source of income.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

If you are not launching an ICO for the project how can you supply your development in terms of financial needs? Do you have sponsors for the platform?

We have our own team of programmers and marketers.
All developments and further promotion we carry out at our expense.
Certainly, the system will be our earnings, but not according to the ICO model. We are preparing a ready-made digital product.

So, what the team are doing right now is that they are advertising the theory of the product in order for them to be known by many people? Well anyway, I am curious to know more about this ready-made digital product and will keep an eye to this.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

If you are not launching an ICO for the project how can you supply your development in terms of financial needs? Do you have sponsors for the platform?

We have our own team of programmers and marketers.
All developments and further promotion we carry out at our expense.
Certainly, the system will be our earnings, but not according to the ICO model. We are preparing a ready-made digital product.

So, what the team are doing right now is that they are advertising the theory of the product in order for them to be known by many people? Well anyway, I am curious to know more about this ready-made digital product and will keep an eye to this.

Me too. Can't wait to see what will be the outcome of this project and I want to know what is this ready made product will be look like once launch. Hoping that the team will achieve success soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

Absolutely, you're right mate. The manager of this thread are very alert and active in answering some questions and concerns of the people here. It will surely have a good effect onced the team of this project conducts an ICO. Hopefully, the team will be able to meet the people's expectations and interests so that it will have a chance to become a good source of income.

A positive attitude can surely attract more investors as this will be a plus factor for the team. The investors will encourage to join because the dev is very active and dedicated to their project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:57:26 AM

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
Yes announcements are very helpful to all participants and investors. This will be a good sign that Asterisma was compose of good and brilliant team members. Hope team won't change the way they treat and care for project. I will look forward for more project updates to improve and implement project features.

Composed of good and brilliant team? Well, with what you just said, people will surely getting much more interested due to the fact that the team were absolutely professional. Asterisma will surely have a lot of supporters because this is quite a unique project which people really wanted to have.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Good to see the announcement up again! Interesting project, i like the community on discord, very helpfull! Good luck everyone who participates
Yes announcements are very helpful to all participants and investors. This will be a good sign that Asterisma was compose of good and brilliant team members. Hope team won't change the way they treat and care for project. I will look forward for more project updates to improve and implement project features.

Composed of good and brilliant team? Well, with what you just said, people will surely getting much more interested due to the fact that the team were absolutely professional. Asterisma will surely have a lot of supporters because this is quite a unique project which people really wanted to have.

Having a brilliant team would also counterpart to the success of ones project, well let's wait and see how the team Asterisma will develop their project. I hope that they would really succeed and can gain supporters and trust to the investors.
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

The squad has been work further challenging on its boost because from the induction to dig immediately and likewise they are always enchanting large stirs toward the plan as right they are ceaselessly redressing the project. Due to the team's challenging work the plan will come after soon.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
Oh, come on dude. There is no ICO for the project, how many times has the developer said that there is no ICO? Please check their whitepaper and also their website to clarify.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

How many means it has been collected not very well, important how they will be spent by developers and whether are truly applied. It is possible to lower money for unnecessary things and the project will die, and it is possible and to use competently them and the result will be another.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

The project is good, but since the developers already have an application, I hope that their finished product will be simply excellent.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.
Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.
Actually bud, to be dedicated on your work will make you be inspired and doing such things to be possible as you want it to be happen. Here in crypto currency community we need to be fucos on what we are doing as we want to be competitive enough among others. Hopefully this project will able to survive and to be success in the future as time goes by.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

How many means it has been collected not very well, important how they will be spent by developers and whether are truly applied. It is possible to lower money for unnecessary things and the project will die, and it is possible and to use competently them and the result will be another.

Depends right if you need to scale the operations quickly it is of course very helpful if you have a lot of cash in the bank. If it's not the case you might not be able to grow so quickly.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

We need to take an initiative to choose the right platform and Asterisma whitepapers looks very promising along with the effective communication which is helping to break the gaps and understand the project, this value and cooperation is highly essential to understand their responsibility and potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: