Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Peкoнcтpyиpoвaн  (Read 2217 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.
Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.
Also there are a number of investors who are supporting this project and hence they are really having some great profits and even this project is reaching some great heights soon. Hope that they increase the speed to reach great success ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Of course an exciting project, people like the stars and I hope that we will be closer to the cosmos. Very entertaining application.
Yes this is realy an exciting project and more people already know anterisma because it is so unique comparing to other projects out there.
Yes, because of the uniqueness and profitability the project has its different identity. The project is continuously becoming popular and it is expanding their self.
Also there are a number of investors who are supporting this project and hence they are really having some great profits and even this project is reaching some great heights soon. Hope that they increase the speed to reach great success ahead.
This project has the potential to reach some good heights ahead and usually investors do redily invest into such projects which prooves out to be much usefull and profitable ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

This project has the potential to reach some good heights ahead and usually investors do redily invest into such projects which prooves out to be much usefull and profitable ahead.
Because this project is too conceptive and something new which usually gains more attention from the investors and hence they do reach great heights ahead. This project can show us an amazing future ahead.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

to use the GEO space Asterisma have figured out more possibilities and enhanced to the advanced functionalities to enrich extraordinary features added to the platform.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Lovely project asterisma is an exciting project Day by day it is attractive to humans. There is an eye on many investors. The project will be very good in the future. In front I was watching a very good future
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

Thats right, people will learn a lot from the platform and can certainly share this experience with friends and family. I hope the team reaches out to the right people who have been curious to know the universe.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
Asterisma management have considered it as their responsibility and they engaged various teams and we can experience how actively they bring solutions for all our queries and get it sorted out with out delays.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

I think that I must appreciate that this project's team is taking feedback and improving the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Its agenda had a huge potential where the agile meet 4.0 are highly reaping success with various plans and teams are actively working on all the assigned tasks to meet the expectations.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:16:23 PM

I'm very glad that there are such responsive administrators who will answer any your question and solve any your problem! This is a big plus for the project, and it's also a huge benefit to attract investors and new users to participate in the ICO.

Right, this will be their advantage to some other projects, their being active and responsive to all concerns will make their project more popular and will attract many investors.

It's now hard to find an ICO that has a good team handling the thread. That's why Asterisma is one of my top choices when it comes to unique ICOs in the marketplace.

Well it's also how much money they're willing to spend, the difference in cash between a good and bad ICO is very little at the end of the day. So yeah
Asterisma management have considered it as their responsibility and they engaged various teams and we can experience how actively they bring solutions for all our queries and get it sorted out with out delays.
It's good that the team is active as it helps gain more followers, they should also make sure they develop the project from every aspect so that they are able to gain investors and can be successful
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

Augmented reality could be a big market in  the future, one of the example is the Pokemon Go. But since there has been a lot of cheats and bugs, it didn't really go well, since this game is based in the blockchain, it could be different though.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

Augmented reality could be a big market in  the future, one of the example is the Pokemon Go. But since there has been a lot of cheats and bugs, it didn't really go well, since this game is based in the blockchain, it could be different though.
Unfortunately, to the projects based on blockchain at people there is even less trust, than the project is constructed on some simple platform, for example on android or windows. People know about cryptocurrency still insufficiently and trust it to projects.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:52:24 PM

Please clarify this: ""Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality".
I just don't understand how you're gonna make this two very different concepts into one.

They use Augmented Reality to display custom word on those sections in sky though app, and they are using ethereum net work ( blockchain ) to have their token on their app.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:10:36 AM
Merited by jdacer95 (3)

Please clarify this: ""Asterisma - is absolutely unique system, which united two progressive technologies such as Blockchain and Augmented Reality".
I just don't understand how you're gonna make this two very different concepts into one.

They use Augmented Reality to display custom word on those sections in sky though app, and they are using ethereum net work ( blockchain ) to have their token on their app.

As for me, Asterisma is a very fun and entertaining project. You can place the constellations on the sections can be seen in the real world with the help of augmented reality, being close to their places the actual location of heaven in GEO-space and using the Asterisma mobile application
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

Asterisma is one of another promising project in crypto maket nowadays. Platform was very impressive and was created with intellectual team members. With regards to project admin it's very much advantage that they have included team with a compassion on assisting people and answers inquiries.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

Unfortunately, to the projects based on blockchain at people there is even less trust, than the project is constructed on some simple platform, for example on android or windows. People know about cryptocurrency still insufficiently and trust it to projects.

That doesn't mean things can't change drastically. People didn't trust the internet in the 90s. People didn't trust smartphones in the early 2000s.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
anhpro889

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

Oh  cant wait for the official asterisma platform to launch hopefully it goes live soon.
sinkboodenvh

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:46 AM

I think technology has huge potential Blockchain for the development of the financial sector and many other sectors. One of the main advantages of the technology is proprietary and instantaneous transmission network. The objects are part owners of GEO celestial space, where you can create unique celestial constellations. All parts are arranged in a way that they can be improved, making money, sold, transferred and used to derive the new coding elements in the system. Asterisma system has the potential to develop almost unlimited possibilities by introducing enhanced functionality and additional opportunities to use space GEO. A great idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: