Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:24:04 AM

Definitely , it can be the coin of future. But the thing is that it is facing a great competition from ETHEREUM. Though BITCOIN has proved itself very well in the cryptocurrency market but now few other coins like ETHEREUM is giving a great competition.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

Can be said so, I'm sure that bitcoin will become the standard international currency so that makes the transaction becomes easier, simpler, and of course at a cheaper cost than relying on banks.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jcag07

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:32:33 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the future coin and the future medium of exchange. Eventhough there are lots of issue in bitcoin as well as its regulation. I still believe that bitcoin will be the future coin and it will change the fiat currency. It might happen anytime because the world changes by technology.

Thats true. Bitcoin is the future coin.  I see Bitcoin enthusiasts from year to year is always increasing and this shows that Bitcoin is still feasible to be used as a means of transaction or investment assets. In reality today bitcoin be a reference for altcoin however consistently there will be advancements of all coins to be the best coin in the world.
Lynh kolh

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:49:17 AM

I don't see the bank future and exchange future without bitcoin and  blockchain.
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

Yes. I agree that bitcoin is the coin of the future and this will continuously to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that is emerging in the crypto market today until the future. Bitcoin is not the usual coin. It can change at any moment and in any given time. So that this is the fastest way to have a profit.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:15:49 AM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.
It become more easy to us once bitcoin become the future currency.Dont let bitcoin end,we need to spread the good news that bitcoin have and the benefits that they can get.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:27:54 AM

No need to worry about the bubble phenomenon, I think the whales are watching it and they are "playing" to prevent it from happening. Other users should also be alert to the market situation, in order to avoid bubbles. Of course bitcoin is the coin of the future, there are several reasons that make digital currencies (especially bitcoins) different from conventional versions. One reason, because bitcoin and other digital currencies take advantage of a system that runs independently of a centralized server. The entire server is decentralized and all transactions are verified automatically without human intervention. It seems that it will be much needed in the future.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

It can be said that there is no lack in anything about bitcoin this thing because all the shortcomings of the previous system has been resolved, but unfortunately there are still many people who do not care about it so they are difficult to accept bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:55:22 AM

The near future it can be like, far away I'm not sure
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:56 AM

Bitcoin price will continue to rise in future many people believe that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency  as the money of the future. Bitcoin is made by mining using large amount of computing power and more electric energy is used for mining Bitcoin. There is some reason why Bitcoin is not suitable as currency if the banks turn towards Bitcoin and gives Bitcoin as loan for different households it will be risky since there is a limited supply of Bitcoin and the banking sector will have to face the crisis.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Beb101

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:22 AM

I believe bitcoin has a high possibility for being the coin of the future especially today as the demand for the digital payment methods started to increase.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

Bitcoin future is a very bright. For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:35:59 AM

Bitcoin is the first and the very important coin among the crypro world  It has started in the year 2009 and the originator intends to provide a currency valuable world wide to spend for the public..The business community and the computer literate youngsters world wide  come to understand that the scope of bitcoin and its usefulness is well above to their expectation and understanding.They realized that the advantage of the bitcoin is much useful to their daily requirements So its popularity began to increase world wide.Its market capital and the daily traded volumes  are very high. It is the King among crypto coins and  this can be the coin of the future
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

For me yes it is because bitcoin is a start of the cryptocurrency world. If there no bitcoin, so there will be no cryptocurrency and other coins. That's why the bitcoin is the best coin in the future.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

For me yes it is because bitcoin is a start of the cryptocurrency world. If there no bitcoin, so there will be no cryptocurrency and other coins. That's why the bitcoin is the best coin in the future.

Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it any where to use and it easy to exchange any country currency. It good future saving.  Nowadays most of the people know the bitcoin. So people invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoin price is any time to chnage. So check the price then buy and hold the bitcoin. Now bitcoin reach the all country people. So it easy to use. But people know the process before use.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

I wish it would be, this is our dream. I want Bitcoin to be a future coin because the price is so valuable and it has many uses. This is totally easy to invest and make your money grow. I hope it happened even though it had a long processing.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Yes I believe it was, that is why slowly they are introducing it it us and capturing our attention and is now working in our society these can be our future currency and fiat is beginning to fade away,although we never know what is the future but something is up there.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Bitcoin is a clear proof of the development of the digital currency and, as a currency exchange tool and also a future payment transaction that is not only for us to see but also we must learn to be able to do in the future. Bitcoin is a substitute for fiat currency in the future that will make ease and also security for us to use in the future. This is a real coin and it will soon be seen and used.
lenar556

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

The price of bitcoin may go up, because of the difficulty of extraction. As gold! Why is it so valuable? Because it is small and hard to get. And with bitcoin. Mining it ever end, and therefore the price will rise sharply! The largest investors not invest, because a group of bitcoin users is relatively small compared to users of classic money.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

Yes I believe it was, that is why slowly they are introducing it it us and capturing our attention and is now working in our society these can be our future currency and fiat is beginning to fade away,although we never know what is the future but something is up there.

Bitcoin is indeed pioneering the revolution into the future of money and even though it has had many personal challenges along the way i still think it will come out stronger as it has  always been to defeat the present challenges and walk us into the future of financial liberation with many investors coming onboard from all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: