Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Bitcoin has always been in the constant struggle, its just bitcoin is still developing and coping that it always prevails in the end. Bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity right now and people are beginning to recognize and accept it. Even though Bitcoin is at low at the moment, it would eventually be at high at some time because it already made its place at cryptocurrencies. As we are slowing becoming a technological world, Bitcoin would be something that can shape that world in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

bitcoin has become the most popular and growing coin so I think bitcoin can be a future coin because in the future all will be all digital and bitcoin will be increasingly accepted by society

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Bitcoin is the coin of the future, now Bitcoin has become a coin with a very large usage rate. The volume of transactions owned by Bitcoin is also very large every day. If seen then the current number of places that receive payments via Bitcoin has been increasing. in the future Bitcoin can be a medium of payment that gives us high mobility.
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

i believe bitcoin is the future. when all people are using bitcoin, possible that all companies around the world will now accept bitcoin as the mode of payment. nothing compares to bitcoin.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:28:23 AM

yes, it will be the coin of future, i strongly believe it.
PaulTrace

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:32:10 AM

what will happen in the future is unpredictable but i believe that.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:56:23 AM

it is quite difficult to predict but if bitcoin continue its development then we can hope this.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the future coin and the future medium of exchange. Eventhough there are lots of issue in bitcoin as well as its regulation. I still believe that bitcoin will be the future coin and it will change the fiat currency. It might happen anytime because the world changes by technology.
In face, there is a chance that bitcoin will become our future coin and it has high possibility that it could come true. In addition to that, if it would happen I guess there is a chance that bitcoin will become our future currency that can able to exchange in all valuable things in market. I also believe that it would happen because many people will get benefit from it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

Bitcoin is already the most valuable and popular cryptocurrency in the world. Now you can even buy things with bitcoin and bitcoin users are increasing. This is why you can say that the bitcoin is the coin of future.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is the coin of the future. I say that Bitcoin is a future coin because Bitcoin development from year to year is always fast and the price always goes up high. So worth it if Bitcoin is in the future and becomes a precious coin for all of us.

I see bitcoin has evolved and many people are interested and investing in bitcoin. And yes I think bitcoin could be a coin for the future and would probably be the official currency in some countries that have received bitcoin as payment
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

Bitcoin has gone too far, from the day it was born and up to present, it has been through a lot of negative impacts yet today it stands as the leading cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld, therefore i can say yes it could be the coin of the future because i believe it will still go a long long way to the future next generation.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Maybe no? Maybe yes? Who knows if it is the coin of the future. As i can see, i can say that it's not in the halfway of being our coin in the near future because it is not being tolerate to use it in some countries. It is not legalize to use it. However people nowadays using it as a coin so i can assume that many people will use it as a coin in the future but I hope that it will be the coin of the future.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

In its journey, Bitcoin became the virtual world currency. Bitcoin (BTC) transactions exploded and shocked. The product is selling well and becomes a prestige of individual wealth in the international world. The Bitcoin Organization of Indonesia says the total value of all BTCs in circulation penetrates US $ 1.5 billion with Bitcoin exchange transactions worth millions of dollars every day, even though only four years has been declared publicly. In the United States alone the circulation of Bitcoin reaches 35 percent of the circulation of Bitcoin worldwide. While China 5 percent and in Indonesia is still about 1 percent.

The value of Bitcoin is also astonishing. Initially 10,000 Bitcoin was only worth two pieces of pizza when tested first traded in January of 2010. That means 1 BTC valued US $ 0.0025 equivalent to Rp23 using the January 2010 rate at the level Rp9.200 or Rp33.75 with the exchange rate Rp13.500 in the medio February 2016. Now with a total of 10,000 BTC, the coffers of money can soar to US $ 3.9 million or equivalent to Rp52.8 billion using the highest exchange rate of Bitcoin on February 12, 2016 for US $ 391.24 per 1 BTC.

Nominal growth is already relatively normal. Price 1 BTC has jumped to Rp1.216.73 on MT Gox Exchange on November 17, 2013. But at other times a Bitcoin is only worth US $ 13-US $ 100. Bitcoin prices have plummeted to a range of US $ 500 per BTC from US $ 1,100 per BTC when the Chinese Government banned the use of Bitcoin or even free fall to US $ 3.50 when Bitcoin MT.Gox and MyBitcoin agents hacked into hackers that led to leaked information and theft of the virtual currency .

But in other periods the price of Bitcoin could soar to US $ 1,242 shortly after the Senate and the United States Government affirm for the first time that Bitcoin innovation should not have any obstacles in its developmental process.

Bitcoin exchange rate fluctuations are closely related to world economic policies including the regulation of a country, the perceptions of hope and worry (panic) of Bitcoin owners and the number of Bitcoin demand and supply in the market.

As bitcoin demand grows, it can boost price increases and when demand for flagging prices weakens. Bitcoin is limited in number and new bitcoin is made with predictable levels with a downward trend, so that demand must follow the inflation rate to keep prices stable.

Bitcoin was once named the currency of the year, then crowned as the best investment of the year. [But] has also been named the worst currency or the world's worst currency when the price falls.

However, many of Bitcoin's pessimists will be able to shift the conventional currency both locally and globally. The reason is Bitcoin has a problem because it has no underline and is not centralized. In addition, Bitcoin also does not have a deposit and credit mechanism like any other currency.

Poltak Hotradero, Head of Research Division of Indonesia Stock Exchange, said that the use and status of Bitcoin is just as an alternative currency that is used by a group of people. In terms of function, bitcoin is considered only able to meet a small portion of the function of currency that is as a means of payment.

"So I'm not saying that Bitcoin is only for hobbies, but its use and status as an alternative currency will only continue to be an alternative. Because Bitcoin to date is only a form of payment only to fulfill some of the functions of a number of functions of all currencies, "he said.

Poltak added that the utilization of Bitcoin that does not require banking institutions is also considered not to be able to shift the banking function, because the exchange rate is very volatile. "Though on the cheap transfer side but the exchange rate risk is very high. So I do not see that Bitcoin can men
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Bitcoin and Blockchain is just the start of a brand new digitized and decentralized world economy, so, we can say Bitcoin is the Future.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

The future is still long way. There are many coins other than bitcoin.
Any altcoins could be the future coins that used by many peoples in the world.
for now because bitcoin and crypto is volatile, not all peoples use bitcoin.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Now to answer the question: Will bitcoin become the currency of the future? hardly anyone will. There is a process of formation of a new currency, the rate jumps show the behavior of a typical bubble, but the mechanisms underlying this currency are quite complex. I think that bitcoin will enter all spheres of our life, and in the future we will use it as a means of payment for goods and services. Although already at the moment for bitcoin you can buy real estate, cars, and even flights into space.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:29:35 AM

I believe that maybe bitcoin has been accepted in some countries in the future and this will be protected.Many bitcoin users has a very bright and very promising future investment.I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future and it is only against the time when it will happen.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

A lot of people have already started using bitcoins for payment frequently. I also got paid for some services in bitcoins as clients prefer it to pay.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

One is a technical problem. Bitcoin's infrastructure is weak, not attractive enough for everyone except the enthusiast community. Two are "worth," the identity. The digital currency is still considered to be "virtual", with no place in the portfolio. It is hard to make bitcoin a new currency of the future.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:34 AM

It is the future mainstream in crypto in order to flow continuously the circulation of crypto world. Although its decrease and increase still cannot be change as the main coin. Alts follows bitcoin. So, for me bitcoin will be the future main role in order to continuously active the action of crypto. We are close to that  situation. Just my assumption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: