Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2079 times)
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:58:41 PM

Already it has marked as the coin for the future transaction. This has come to reality from a normal token carrying a small value. Later on when it's usage keep on increasing over the gambling and black market it gained value little by little and now got termed as a potential investment and got accepted similar to fiat at some marketplace.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

you just look at the last one month bitcoin price movement i hope you will be clear why btc called the coin of future. so many country adopt btc as a laegal.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:39:41 AM

I think bitcoin will be joined by many more coins in the future. And bitcoin is unlikely to be to take a leading position.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:11:34 AM

I am one of many believers that bitcoin is the coin of the future.  Time will come that we will be surrounded by more advanced technology and types of equipment and by that time, we do not need flat, instead, everything will use digital.  Through the introduction of blockchain technology and Bitcoin, we are stepping one step forward toward a digital future.  I know that as the time goes by, its value became stable and with more features where it can be used in daily transactions. 
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Yes of course. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the next best coin for future. In fact the best crypto currency was bitcoin all the time.
Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency. As a result, it gained People's trust whenever people transfer money through it. Day by day it's demand is also increasing due to it's easy transition and also it's flactuating of value.
To me, Bitcoin had ruled the crypto world in past, it's also ruling now and in future it will rule undoubtedly.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

Yes of course. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the next best coin for future. In fact the best crypto currency was bitcoin all the time.
Bitcoin is the most oldest crypto currency. As a result, it gained People's trust whenever people transfer money through it. Day by day it's demand is also increasing due to it's easy transition and also it's flactuating of value.
To me, Bitcoin had ruled the crypto world in past, it's also ruling now and in future it will rule undoubtedly.
Payment freedom: It is possible to send and receive bitcoins anywhere in the world at any time. No bank holidays, No borders, No bureaucracy, Bitcoin allows its users to be in full control of their money.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Bitcon is the future coin even the price of bitcoin is not stable.It changes our libes that can helps us our daily needs mostly to our financial.It has been used for so many years already and it has less charge and with faster transaction.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

yes, as for me, bitcoin is the currency of the future. I think its potential will allow it to become the major currency accepted by many governments. I am not sure because I m not expert and this is my opinion based on the opinions of experts

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

I think bitcoin is not just a coin for the future, but Bitcoin is also a future investment that will be used by the whole society.

I believe it will happen, because bitcoin gives us good profit and legalities it will grow more and it will be used by other people or investors to become our future coin and future investments. I believe that it will be more popular in the future because it gives people good result.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:37:12 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
We've seen bitcoin conquer all the problem it faces and how it develops from the start till' now, I believe even it is facing a great problem again this day, it will overcome it and be the first world's crypto currency that will be used world wide.
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a good thing to know in the future that in the past few years, Bitcoin is now in  lot. But current Bitcoin has make it easier for us and less stress, because is digital money and acceptable for future used.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
We can all see a lot of people imposing that bitcoin is the future coin that everyone will be using soon. It may be possible and not at the same time knowing that the legality of it all over the world is not yet fully approved. We should stop making false conclusion instead let us keep our hopes high on bitcoin and believe that good things will keep coming for it and all our predictions will happen.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

We can all say that it might be the future currency we will all gonna be using in the future but that would be difficult to believe if bitcoin wouldn't be legalized worldwide. A lot of people are already investing on it and I think in just a little more time, bitcoin will really end up being the world currency everyone will be using soon.

royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

Yes Bitcoin is a good thing to know in the future that in the past few years, Bitcoin is now in  lot. But current Bitcoin has make it easier for us and less stress, because is digital money and acceptable for future used.

Agree , like before  no one knows that the bitcoin will rise up to $19000 from a very cheap price where it started.
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Bitcoin is the current coin and the future coin is also there. Bitcoin has been awarded the title of King, but bitcoin is the perfect coin in itself.The birth of another coin is only from the geochemistry of Bitcoin.
Tony alex pepe

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

I absolutely believe that bitcoin will be the coin of the future. Furthermore, I don't see the bank future and exchange future without bitcoin and  blockchain.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

Bitcoin is making a strong position in the world as a digital currency. And in the coming time, Bitcoin will become the coin used for all over the world, because in today's time governments of all countries are adopting digital currency. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the future of Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:03:43 PM by Xenoph0bia

We can all say that it might be the future currency we will all gonna be using in the future but that would be difficult to believe if bitcoin wouldn't be legalized worldwide. A lot of people are already investing on it and I think in just a little more time, bitcoin will really end up being the world currency everyone will be using soon.
Yes definitely bitcoin is the coin of the future.Bitcoin has a lot of followers and is still gaining a lot of them daily.Bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency in the market even when the prices are down.Bitcoin provides us the opportunity to earn a lot of money.Signature campaigns are an easy way to earn bitcoins.Investing in bitcoin is the most profitable deed in today's date.People first get to know about bitcoin and then the other cryptos.Altcoins are also regulated with respect to bitcoin only.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

Bitcoin is making a strong position in the world as a digital currency. And in the coming time, Bitcoin will become the coin used for all over the world, because in today's time governments of all countries are adopting digital currency. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the future of Bitcoin.
But constrained legality. Many governments have not legalized bitcoin as a legitimate currency used in their country. But, if as an investment tool or a commodity traded, some governments do not forbid it despite strong warnings that bitcoin investments are at high risk.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Chegaboba

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:42:24 PM

random
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: