Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

bitcoin has the ability to be a future coin, also depends on the support and how the world community to achieve this, because as we know not a few also reject the existence of this bitcoin because of the circumstances of speculation and price fluctuations
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

My bet is Ethereum is coin of the future because it supports all utility tokens that have real value. It is tradable, liquid, transaction fee is low and transactions are fast.

lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

for me bitcoin is the new coin of the future though it was was born way back 2019 but still this is the future coin many are still against bitcoin and still many are support in bitcoin , because of the trust i put in bitcoin now i made my own future with bitcoin because before i was a service crew earning below minimum wage which it not enough then i met bitcoin and he changed my future and 3 has past now i am financially stable bitcoin will make my life more decent and stress free

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
No one can predict the future but i think it has a highly chance to be coin someday. Theres a lot of people around the world and upon to invest here.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:39:43 PM

Yes, Its coin of future. slowly its  usability and demanding as wll as acceptancy are increasing. Although btc is popular cryptocurrency whole over the world but future its popularity will be more. That days are not far when we can buy anything in online through the internet.We can pay by btc in restaurant, bar,shipping mal and other market places.
Gagalnuyul

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:46:29 PM

yes bitcoin will probably be the money of the future and a valid payment instrument and I support this
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

Yes. i might be the biggest currency of future.
anisuzzaman99apu

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

bitcoin base is the internet. Bitcoin is the digital currency it operates around the world. So the internet is very important for bitcoin.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

Personally, my opinion is not. There are other coins backed by a foundation that will eventually become the leaders of the crypto-currency market
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is currently the most promising crypto currency and it have the best potential among all the digital currencies. Also its community is going up fastly with time and it gets supported more day per day almost. So I believe that BTC is going to become the coin of the future most likely.
Fintan Lee

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:18:30 PM

Most of the people are engaged with Bitcoin. They believe that Bitcoin is the life changer coin. The price of Bitcoin is increasingly. All these reason Bitcoin is the coin of the future. Digital currency is becoming a hit to investors since the price of it is spiking some time of the year. As of now as we are talking about this, the price of Bitcoin is starting to increase again so I think this might attract a lot of investors again.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Although there are many new good altcoins coming each day, but none of them can compete bitcoins and hence it has a great future.

odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Bitcoin future is a very bright. For me, I keep on investing my earned coins plus I buy some as well. Because it always surpasses our expected price, Bitcoin price is always increasing at a uncontrollable rate. I will not regret it because I'm sure Bitcoin will bring you high profits in the future. The more you buy a bitcoin, the more income you'll get. I'm positive that bitcoin will increase its value in near future.
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

depending on the situation, shifting from bitcoin to another coin but I am sure that predicting that Bitcoin will reach $ 1,000,000 bitcoin is the money of the future.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

Yes, it has long been predicted, but still bitcoin is experiencing some difficulties in development, now they have increased after the fall, but suddenly it will soon fall again, and then all over again.

tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

well. the progress of the cryptocurrency will be on the bitcoin hand. because the influence of bitcoin dialtcoin is quite large. once getting a big issue the price will drop drastically for bitcoin prices
onurgozupek

Activity: 1288
Merit: 592

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

No it may not be because of it's old fashioned and not improving technology. (Mining of course, not the blockchain) There are multiple altcoins that are candidates to be the coin of future.. BUT (a big but!) Bitcoin is the father of crypto currencies. It's the enterance of Alice's WonderLand. Others followed Bitcoin adding new futures. This doesn't mean they will be better than Bitcoin and also doesn't mean Bitcoin will die... It's the beginning of our future both as a payment method and the currency itself...
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

The emergence of digital currency has the inevitability of technological development. Traditional paper money and COINS may gradually shrink in the future, and may not even exist one day.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

if propagated bitcoin around the world. People are more likely to know bitcoin is a good business where they can not work harder they just need to wait for something to grow. they should learn bitcoin so they know bitcoin is not a scam.

I think if something replaces Bitcoin as the most popular option does not mean it will fall in price as well.
Who knows. What we know today is the most commonly used and most popular cryptocurrency. In the future, improvements can be made to Bitcoin and we can see other coins taking their place. But, at the moment there are no signs of this and Bitcoin is a leader with quite a bit.
Invest.Ort

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

Yes, it does not doubt the coin of the future, which in a couple of decades will replace the Fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: