Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

We are moving to a cashless society, and bitcoin currency comes in. Many people now are using it as payment system and as an investment because of its highly volatility. I think, bitcoin will be the future coins and will replace the paper money.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Well if you based it on its performance now, Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most popular, most trusted and the most profitable coin in the crypto currency world. I am pretty sure that in time it will still evolve and develop, we will see a more improved and stronger Bitcoin in the future, I have believed in it and its technology from that start that it will be a technology for the future and it will give us a better future too.
pilnenkii

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Undoubtedly, bitcoin is a coin of the future! I am more than confident that people will soon be paying off this coin in this coin all over the world.
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Yes also assume like that. Bitcoin is a future coin. Believe it or not, believe Bitcoin has been able to make millions of people in the world have a better life than ever before. Surely this has proved that Bitcoin can be a future coin and even in the future Bitcoin will be used by everyone all over the World.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Bitcon will be the coin of the future crypto currency, bitcoin has great support and potential,now days all over the world discussing about bitcoin and crypto currencies, of course if people know more about bitcoin sure Bitcon will be the future coin. Peoples are started using as payment
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Yes bitcoin the coin for the future and I think it has already started it ruship since it came to existence.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that can be one of the payment method solutions so it's not just being a good coin in the future but being one of the best alternatives.
Gajaradupala

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

Bitcoin is a future investment for our society, and I'm sure bitcoin will be a success later I'm sure and believe

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
netdomon

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

yessss
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Market is somewhat down now. The market will regain. And as always bitcoins price will rise again. This is the coin of the future.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

I think biycoin is a future coin but many people say that bitcoin is a threat to the future because many countries are closing bitcoin access and many countries accept and legalize bitcoin
bobinder

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I THINK BITCOIN HAS A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD, EVEN ITS PRICE AT PRESENT IS DOWN BUT IT WILL DEFINATIELY SHOOT UP. I THINK BITCOIN WILL BE THE CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE IN THE WORLD, ITS JUST A MATTER OF SOME YEARS. ALL WILL SEE BITCOIN WILL BE ACCEPTABLE EVERY WHERE IN WORLD.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

Market is somewhat down now. The market will regain. And as always bitcoins price will rise again. This is the coin of the future.

I  believe that time will come Bitcoin will be the coin that will be used in future generation. Bitcoin has a very big possibility that all nations will adapt this coin. And as of now it is slowly adapted by people. Brighter future is coming our way.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:43 AM

yes Bitcoin is the coin of future of payments future of money future of gold and future of bank only japan government with their visionary saw the potential of bitcoin future now the price of bitcoin is only because of Japanese acceptance
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

I don't not think so. Although BTC is the first crypto in the world, I do not think that it can be the best currency in the world because it has many disadvantages  about the speed, the transaction fee. I think some good others is better and BCH is one of them

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

we do know it's currently the most used and most popular cryptocurrency. In the future an improvement may be made on Bitcoin and we may see some other coin take it's place.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Almost any sector in which intermediaries are involved that provide a confidence level between the two parties to a transaction can work on the basis of this technology. And Bitcoin just guarantees the reliability of these transactions in order to avoid fraud from any side! Thus, by self-harming yourself!
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

for it's ok if the future be our coin is the bitcoin because I do not see anything bad here so it will be better for now because when the bitcoin is going to be our coin we will not have to worry about what kind of money because bitcoin is enough that it would be better for us to benefit from it all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitlife81

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Bitcoin is the main digital money set up in the year 2009 for the utilization of the individual. Bitcoin is changing the whole monetary ideas of the world and which is the extraordinary innovation of the century which can clear another way to the worldwide group.
Cryptolover8

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:14:08 PM

Bitcoin is Virtual Currency.Bitcoin Future Number One Currency in the World.Bitcoin Use Blockchain Technology.Payment system Secure.People Like This Currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: