Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2069 times)
Pistachiop

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Well Bitcoin ha shown a great potential to fulfilling that promise, but is still faced with lots of challanges, once the legislation Battles are complete then that can be figured out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:47 PM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.

I like your positivity that despite of its price that goes down you always believe that bitcoin would the coin of the future. Well honestly we have the same perception about bitcoin in the future because I also believe that no matter how dump it is as long as people use it then it would be the coin of the future.
oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

It can be, bitcoin is in the top of other cryptos. It has a big chance.
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:34:59 AM

Bitcoin's market share is dropping because there are lots of other currencies entering the the crypto world. So despite it's growing acceptance and value,  it's too soon to say if bitcoin will be "the coin" of the future.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

I think yes  bitcoin is the coin of the future  even the price of bitcoin is not stable its change anytime but bitcoin it can helps us for our needs mostly to our financial daily and it support our family needs.
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

We can look at the situation with bitcoin today and we see a very big popularity of crypto currency in the whole world. So there is no doubt, bitcoin is a coin of the future.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

Bitcoin is the coin of the future . coin of future payments and coin of future currency and coin of future digial form of asset we can say bitcoin in the future of money
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:08:03 AM

Bitcoin will not become a universal currency, it will become one of the terminators of the universal currency.

All cryptographic electronic currencies, together with the interlinked lightning network, constitute a new multi-currency free competition mode, which will kill the common currency.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Ronaldohi

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:30:04 AM

Bitcoin has been effectively shown it's capability what it can do like doing fast and anonymous transactions with lesser fees
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:09:44 AM

Bitcoin will be the coin of the future if all governments across the country are legalizing Bitcoin.
Bitcoin can be great because there is government intervention in it.
If Bitcoin remains banned by many countries it is certain Bitcoin will be a bit difficult to be a future coin.
Yet now Bitcoin has become the king of Crypto.
Bitcoin becomes the most superior coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
bnsdywoahg

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

It can be. because my opinion ,bitcoin is easist and simple payment. and the bitcoin have a great value!
Afobaje48

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:21:37 AM

Yes,  it will soon our soft money in the future
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the coin of the future, because many people are eager to have it, and invest in it. for that many people hope to have a good future by earning big profits through bitcoin, it certainly becomes my hope and hope for those who invest bitcoin that one day bitcoin will show its power back with a high price and can exceed the highest price ever owned by bitcoin Smiley
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:15:11 AM

To answer this question we just need to look back and try to see what bitcoin was before one or two years ago and what is the position of bitcoin right now. I hope it will clear everything.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:31:10 AM

I believe that bitcoin is the coin of the future, because many people are eager to have it, and invest in it. for that many people hope to have a good future by earning big profits through bitcoin, it certainly becomes my hope and hope for those who invest bitcoin that one day bitcoin will show its power back with a high price and can exceed the highest price ever owned by bitcoin Smiley
Yes that's right bitcoin can be the coin for future. It really helps us to sore up high and dream for a big one. It help us to become motivated in everytime that we log in our account. And it help us mold our future.
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:06:26 AM

Well, digital currency is becoming a hit to investors since the price of it is spiking some time of the year. As of now as we are talking about this, the price of Bitcoin is starting to increase again so I think this might attract a lot of investors again. I think bitcoin have a nice future barbecue bitcoin is a decentralized first digital currency . Bitcoin nowadays are most popular and most demand-able all over the world. in the future bitcoin will be most so much popular and much more valuable.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I do believe that in the future we will have the bitcoin legalized in much more countries than now and the government will realize that the bitcoin can be profitable for the economy so I hope for promising future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
taeyang_123

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:46:24 AM

Bitcoin is the coin of the future and this will continuously to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that is emerging in the crypto market today until the future. I think that bitcoin is a popular coin it will rise very much. Bitcoin think will make itself known to many people at the moment, some people do not understand bitcoin. Well, bitcoin is the currency that will make itself known through no time.
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

I hope no, really Bitcoin is a coin of the past, with transactions slow as hell. It drugs all other cryptos down. People makes it equal with all alts, but it's not right, many new coins are faster, applicable and just more modern. Bit we have to say thnx to daddy for making cryptos known worldwide
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: