Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Roomshambles

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

I hope bitcoin will be a useful coin in the future. Because I believe with bitcoin excess that many bitcoin will be immediately used for payment needs in certain places.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Bitcoin's wings are spread far and wide reaching people from all walks of life. its still anew technology i and it will take quite a while for people to completely accept it and adjust to it as a form of payment, ts however almost inevitable that BTC will survive  the challenges its facing and become a coin for he future, some how due to its value, it will attract more people and it might just be the most useful coin there is in the future
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

I hope bitcoin will be a useful coin in the future. Because I believe with bitcoin excess that many bitcoin will be immediately used for payment needs in certain places.

Yes bitcoin only truly will help our future. The bitcoin as is a digital currency decentralize can participate that all people in the world . And it is one that helps poor people. So I believe the bitcoin or coins will save the future of all peoples of the world.so i hope this is the beggining of success of all people we need to up for our future.
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

so far crypto currency has been widely discussed and became popular today, as the journey of crypto and growing currencies in today's market is growing rapidly because bitcoin is the king of all coins in the world today
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:46 AM

I think bitcoin is not a buble that can burst. People already said bitcoin is buble but what happen with bitcoin is the price always rising and many people attracting to invest on bitcoin.
Bitcoin is an assets and currency at the same time because as an assets we can grow our capital by keep bitcoin and as an currency, we can make transaction with others all around the world and they will accept bitcoin as payment
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

Everything can be)
It is likely that bitcoin will be used by many people, but for example, Pavel Durov wants to change the world economy in general, I think his coin Tons will be more in demand
icst

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:15:08 AM

We can assume it  Wink
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:23:57 AM

Yes before Bitcoin no one imagined a large global payment system that was not controlled by any government. no one can think of a currency not issued by the government but created by way of decentralization and paid for work PoW of course Bitcoin is the coin of the future. Now the obstacle is the authority, will they allow it or they will ban it.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

As of the moment Bitcoin is more know crypto than the rest because it proven its own name for the past years. But with so many coins in the market plus other coins, we don't really know which coin will reign in the future.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:47 AM

Yes, bitcoin is the future coin and the future medium of exchange. Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future. I still believe that bitcoin will be the future coin and it will change the fiat currency. Bitcoin is also a future investment that will be used by the whole society. I think bitcoin will continue to lead all the other cryptocurrencies that are emerging in the crypto market today until the future.
Lovemae

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

For me yes. Bitcoin is constantly buying.paying. and transferable. And also we use something else.. so i agree that bitcoin will be our coin in the future
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat money in future because bitcoin very comfortable for using and also can be used in every country, it gonna help people become more free.

Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

Bitcoin is the core coin of the crypto exchange. Thanks to Bitcoin, the stock market has grown so much.
Many coins are produced through the bitcoin network.
I do not know what the price will be in the future. But bitcoin will continue to be in our lives for many years.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the coin of the future because it spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and much more popular than other coins. Bitcoin is still developing and would be much greater in upcoming years. Bitcoin is the coin that is most likely to be accepted by the public and used by the mass as its the more public coin and more people know it. Bitcoin is the base of cryptocurrency and it would definitely be the coin of the future.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

Some people are already in the future, imagine those early investors, those who even bought bitcoin below $100. What can we say about them?I don’t think they expected bitcoin to get this far. Bitcoin is the future coin and it has no contender. It still has a lot to offer and we need to be very positive about its future. I want to be like those early investors in 3 to 5 years time.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

Bitcoin cannot become a popular currency in the future because people now consider Bitcoin as a kind of asset rather than a currency for use in trading. The future of the money may be Ethererum or any other altcoins in the market because the exchange rate of altcoins is small, suitable for trading at the moment.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

bitcoin is like example for coin future, and the future of coin maybe can be created by every government who want to use cryptocurrent as their secondary money. it still cant replace regular money.
bitcoin is asset for future, you can keep your bitcoin for future because it will make profit later. because every years, the value will increase

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

I don't actually believe bitcoin doesn't have any value at all. The only problem with bitcoin is its volatility as you have pointed out. Bitcoin doesn't just become a currency with no value at all considering that before you can use bitcoin you have to buy it which means the value is equated to the price when it was bought but bitcoin is represented in any currency as its back up value. This does not make it a non valued currency. For future use as a real currency bitcoin may not be able to fit itself until it will become stable which is the hardest thing to realize for now.

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

That is possible because if we are going to look back from the creation of bitcoin up to now, a lot has been changed in positive way. Bitcoin has helped and still helping millions of people around the world.
Md.salauddin

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

Bitcoin is developing rapidly and its popularity spread with a great speed, all of these prove that bitcoin will going to be the coin of future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: