Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

well. the progress of the cryptocurrency will be on the bitcoin hand. because the influence of bitcoin dialtcoin is quite large. once getting a big issue the price will drop drastically for bitcoin prices

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

I'm pretty sure that's true. bitcoin is falling just huge hopes for making our future better and with digital currencies

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

The emergence of digital currency has the inevitability of technological development. Traditional paper money and COINS may gradually shrink in the future, and may not even exist one day.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Yes, bitcoin has the potential to be the future “coin”. Bitcoin is not the usual coin because if its own unique characteristic: which is its volatility. Investors “fear” it because unlike other trades, it can change at any moment and in any given time. Supporters use it as an advantage because that is the fastest way to have a profit. This coin cannot only be used as an investment but also a currwncy, as payment.
cryptojacklife

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is the currency of the world and has the potential to speak all the languages at one time. It's a currency that should have no geographical or government inheritance. So has a definite stronghold to be a leading currency all around the world.

It totally depends on how the acceptance of bitcoins increases and the kind of continued support it gets in the future too. It has an amazing stronghold as the first mover's advantage.

But we should remember, that it is a digital gold (father of all the digital currencies). Money is a part of life and not Life itself. Future is not known and we can just gauge as per the current situation that it will do good. What is the more important question here is how BTC will be scalable. Also depends on perceptions and how people take it as - whether a trading currency, store of value, value of inheritance, ... or all of them.

Governments, banks/financial institutions are gasping to adopt the blockchain technology for their existence. They are still figuring out how to best use the technology and the currencies behind them. Not sure how a regulation will work, I am sure it cannot be regulated fully. Definitely giving an indication that they are scared. Bitcoin does solve a lot of issues and can be taken as a leading currency in the future.

However, I believe it still has a long way to go.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:50:17 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the coin of the future. The notion behind its invention is actually different from the norm and as such serves as an alternative to the already existing system. It is in this light i see it as the future currency.

Mr Bhuiyan

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

I think Bitcoin will still be the main currency of the future. It is in this light i see it as the future currency.bitcoin is falling just huge hopes for making our future better and with digital currencies.popularity definitely indicates that it will be the future coin.I believe it still has a long way to go.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

As the crypto world is so growing big , then the llarge name that carried the cryptos is by the name of bitcoin, so the main coin in the coin market is the bitcoin, so the bitcoin might be considered by all as the coin of the future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

What could help elevate Bitcoin? When retail giants start accepting payments in this currency.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

In my opinion, its a No. Bitcoin is not the coin of the future but a very valuable asset in the future. Some called bitcoin a gold 3.0. There are lots of coins today with a platforms of a bitcoin but upgraded. All of these upgraded platforms solved the problems of bitcoin facing today . These coins will be the coin of the future I think.

kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

Bitcoin is a place where where to transact and invest in a modern, payment-based basis that is different from the one using gidital coin payments, we invest in projects or invest in nominal shares of coins and exchange with our currency.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Yes of course it is .. Because now world is moving more towards block chain and people are more interested about crypto. So I think BTC is the future of the coins. 
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.
Dont loose hope because it will rise again.We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable.Lets continue to be strong with bitcoin  so that it become the future coins.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:05:43 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

I think bitcoin will be the coin the future. There are some restaurants, hotels and other store accepting bitcoin as payment so I think it is the coin in the future. Many people now are interested in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency so I think it will be the coin in the future.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

Bitcoin holds more positive possibilities than just comparing it to a mere bubble set to burst. Looking at the service rendered by bitcoin in the form of financial trade, payment, security and what have you, the value will surely increase in the coming days, months and years as more developments troop in.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

It is possibly true that bitcoin can or maybe the future money. Although some of us are already choosing to do some and much of their transaction in bitcoin or even other cryptocurrency, we could not remove the fact that the current money we are using will still be patronise. We are use to this kind of ancestral transaction but then I believe that the future is offering more for us like bitcoin.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

Bitcoin is the core coin of the crypto exchange. Thanks to Bitcoin, the stock market has grown so much.
Many coins are produced through the bitcoin network.
I do not know what the price will be in the future. But bitcoin will continue to be in our lives for many years.
Another coin I like is eth. In the future it is said that the price of eth will catch bitcoin. s
judyphillips

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

Yes we can say that it is a very potential project in crypto-world.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

Bitcoin is the greatest creation of modern times and has a big potential to be the single digital currency of the future. Many countries specially the rich countries are adapting the bitcoin and integrate it in the lives of their people.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies are clearly the future and behind them new technologies. They are more convenient and versatile than ordinary money, that's why they attract people so much. They are also a very good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: