Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

Bitcoin has a very bright and very promising future investment, I believe bitcoin can be the money of the future in the world, and it is only against the time when it will happen.

Maybe. Bitcoin is the coin of the future due to its decentralized nature, which is perfect in providing anonymity in transactions, its volatile nature which makes it the perfect instrument for investments to be maximize by investors, and the convenience it provides when transacting globally. Though most people acquire bitcoin for the purpose of profit whether for short or long-term perspective.
The platform used by bitcoin, which is the blockchain technology, has not been fully discovered yet and implies an underlying potential greater that what we can imagine. That is why some people view bitcoin as an alternate currency subject to the laws of the country that they are staying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

I would say that Bitcoin and Altcoins are the most perspective asset of the nearest future.
Since they combine innovative blockchain technologies and financial models.

I think the cryptocurrency will be used globally even before 5-8 years pass. I am sure, people will understand how it is convenient to use digital money. The blockchain is used already by many famous companies.
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

As we see now that the status of bitcoin is quite going down but I  believe it will go up for some how that it is a big help for us for we need the  bitcoin. The bitcoin or  known as a cryptocurrency it is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Where in  in the future we will  use it as a mode of payments for it is easy and we are now in the electronic world so it is paper less  .
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Of course Bitcoin will be the future coin. Because this Bitcoin has become very popular now. Through this, people are earning a lot of money. It will slowly spread all over the world.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

That's can be really,if viewed from political,bitcoin view doesn't cause inflation, avoid corruption because nobody engineered the asset or data, besides the government doesn't directly supervise bitcoin so we are free to use bitcoin.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that can be one of the payment method solutions so it's not just being a good coin in the future but being one of the best alternatives. so do not be afraid to have as much bitcoin as you can.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

Bitcoin is indeed the future of the currency. As it is happenning now, bitcoin has become the most popular currency in the world so as with its uses and advantages. It was placed as 6th placer in terms of value. Sooner, bitcoin will emerge as the top currency in the world,
NavishaKhairin

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

In the future Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be one solution with a legitimate payment method. and become the only digital currency that will gradually be recognized worldwide
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I agree with you bitcoin is the future
Bitcoin now price is not high but I hope that end of year it reach 20k and then bitcoun become future coin
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

I believe so, but it's hard to tell, bitcoin is the first currency that offered decentralised where all of the transaction that anonymous, and it was supposed to be used as currency but most of us now using it as asset, if the bitcoin keep on updated and develop in a better way, I don't see any chance that it will become a bubble burst, bitcoin and blockchain is going to change how we are doing the transaction in the future, now the obstacles is the authority, will they let it be or they  are going to banned it
I agree with you, nowadays people see bitcoin as an asset or an investment so I think the reason why bitcoin goes down because the bitcoin is supposedly to be cycled but since it is stuck in the investment and asset the flow interrupt.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

For me bitcoin is not a future coin but is just a digital currency and a very valuable asset. Bitcoin will always be beyond the control of any government and people can easily invest in it. Bitcoin only needs great support by its users to always have a high market and everyone is very fond of it. Cool
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Yeah obiously bitcoin is the coin of future. In future cashless society hopefully it will be the number one online currency.

melonbtchunter

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

We can see that Bitcoin is progressing rapidly from the start to progress. Bitcoin is never worth the price of a digital coin. Occasionally its price decreases again. But its price is currently low. But soon the price will increase again. Because Bitcoin is more popular than ever before and the number of investors is increasing. If you look at the charts of the past year, you will understand that it is growing a little bit each year. So, the future of Bitcoin is very bright, it will never be lost or disappeared.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

As we can see in our generation bitcoin is become popular anywhere in the world, well maybe we need to accept the reality that bitcoins is our future coins that can use digital currency as being people also work online.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:15:48 AM

definetly bitcoin is the coin of future.now price increses day by day and many expert predict that bitcoin will reach $100000.so if you hold it surely you will become rich guy.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

the coin of the future is not bitcoin only. there are many coins that will be exist in the future.
just look at the altcoins, it is already exist so many. but only the decent coin will be survived.
Maybe all coins in the market was have a future but for me bitcoin was have huge future.
And maybe bitcoin will be going to get the high price talking to the people in here was in $20000 i think. But i know it will be gonna happen so we must wait.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:19:12 AM

Everything can be)
It is likely that bitcoin will be used by many people, but for example, Pavel Durov wants to change the world economy in general, I think his coin Tons will be more in demand
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Perhaps now everything is possible because the market is now ambiguous, and everything can change at any time. So we expect a rise in bitcoin. I think it's gonna happen.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

Bitcoin is the main digital money set up in the year 2009 for the utilization of the individual. Bitcoin is changing the whole monetary ideas of the world and which is the extraordinary innovation of the century which can clear another way to the worldwide group .Bitcoin is getting wide ubiquity in view of its different use, for example, bitcoin as an investment,Safe and quick exchange, it is mysterious valuable for the household and global shopping and can be usable for the installment of the residential administration charges etc.So this is the coin without bounds.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:46:59 AM

the coin of the future is not bitcoin only. there are many coins that will be exist in the future.
just look at the altcoins, it is already exist so many. but only the decent coin will be survived.
Maybe all coins in the market was have a future but for me bitcoin was have huge future.
And maybe bitcoin will be going to get the high price talking to the people in here was in $20000 i think. But i know it will be gonna happen so we must wait.
Yes, certainly the greatest opportunity and prospect because bitcoin is the mother of all coins, never doubting that bitcoin will always be the number one choice as more and more countries are legalizing bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: