Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

As technology progresses I think the existence of Bitcoin is fine. Although there is nothing organized governmental body for trading this currency, but if its existence is accepted by the public it will become legitimate as a means of trading. Price movements are merely selling points that depend on market conditions with demand and supply conditions, although this is seen as something that can be bad if it becomes a bubble, but in fact there are still many people believe in investing in this coin. So it is appropriate if Bitcoin referred to as the coin of the future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nitnit13

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Gold replaces the system of transaction tools, and paper money replaces gold. Now according to Altucher, bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will replace the paper money as a means of transaction.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

I do believe we will get to the point when the bitcoin's value is recognized by everyone in the world but for now the market is in it's begining which explains the fluctuations that it experiences all the time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I think this is the beginning of everything.the bitcoin glory as the currency of the future that many are looking for by traders. And certainly need a lot of struggle to make bitcoin as the currency of the future.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I think this is the beginning of everything.the bitcoin glory as the currency of the future that many are looking for by traders. And certainly need a lot of struggle to make bitcoin as the currency of the future.
It would be the pioneer and the ending, it will really increase in value and will rule the world in the world, although not now but time will really come that crypto will be widely adapted.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

No, I don't think so. In the future, bitcoin will only become a pioneer of blockchain technology. If bitcoin is the future of the cryptocurrency, so why there are a lot of altcoins out there? Everyone must know the answer to this simple question. Yes because bitcoin has a lot of weakness. And altcoins want to try solving the problem of bitcoin (maybe). As we know, bitcoin several times do a hard fork. It shows us that there is something "wrong" with bitcoin, or we can say this is not the perfect coin to be used.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

bitcoin began a major upheaval in money related world. before bitcoin no one envisioned an immense worldwide installment framework that isn't controlled by any administration. no one could think about a money that isn't issued by the administration yet rather is made in a decentralized way and paid for "work" (PoW). No doubt about it, obviously bitcoin is the coin without bounds. take a gander at the reception that it has been having. it is a steady ascent in its appropriation despite the fact that cost has good and bad times.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

Already many people say that bitcoin will be a coin that will be and used in the future. Because bitcoin prices are starting to rise up to now. But at the moment maybe bitcoin is still decreasing.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value what makes us place value on gold and the dollars plus every other commodity in the market is not it physical image attachment but the values we place on them so bitcoin is for more then a bubble waiting to bursts at some point. Bitcoin is the future of currency.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Not yet, I am not quite convinced about bitcoin being the coin of the future, one of the reasons are the power of it, anonymity because of this crime rate might get more  severe because criminals have found a new way to make payments, which is bad for the economy. But I do hope that I am wrong about this.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

Already many people say that bitcoin will be a coin that will be and used in the future. Because bitcoin prices are starting to rise up to now. But at the moment maybe bitcoin is still decreasing.

I believed of everyones opinion that says bitcoin will be the coin of the future because of its popularity and demands throughout the whole world. But this will take a long time to succeed because of its unpredictable and volatile value condition. Let us wait and see what will really happen.
Victorias

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

Today bitcoin is the most popular crypto coin in the world. Every day I see an increase in interest in bitcoin. I think that in the future bitcoin will be a coin #1

Rambogae

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:16:40 PM

BTC is a big obstacle, because he is decentralized and the government has no way to control BTC.

If you recognize that BTC is a currency that has a great impact on the legal currency issued by your country!

I think at this time no signs of this and bitcoin is the leader with quite a bit. if something replace bitcoin as a choice of the most popular does not mean that will fall price as well. who knows. what we know when it is cryptocurrency the most frequently used and the most popular. in the future, repairs can be done on bitcoin and we can see the coins other take place.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is the coin of the future. at this time probably Not many people who know Bitcoin, but I'm sure one day Bitcoin will be a very valuable coin because Bitcoin function is very much and its value is very high. therefore let us jointly strive to make Bitcoin increasingly in trust the community and accepted by many countries.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Looking at bitcoin price movements since the beginning of bitcoin to date, I think that bitcoin is a good future hope for us to invest. some people think negatively about bitcoin especially when bitcoin prices fall below $ 10000, from the highest price that bitcoin ever had around $ 20,000. but I see, the fall and rising of bitcoin prices is a fairness in the investment world, and I believe bitcoin will again show its price strength up to over $ 25000 in the future, because bitcoin is a good future coin for me.

lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:22 PM

yeah agree with it, bitcoin is the future coin or a future coin payment transaction in the future, and it can be the right choice for better investment
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

After we look at bitcoin developments from the beginning to the present, I also believe that even now the price is down but someday the price will surely blow up again, I believe bitcoin will rise again quickly.
Bitcoin value now is down but we see bitcoin is continues increasing and rise again, in nine consecutive years bitcoin always wins all the challenges and rise and shine and give high profit to all his investors.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

I think that bitcoin is a popular coin it will rise very much. bitcoin think will make itself known to many people at the moment, some people do not understand bitcoin. well, bitcoin is the currency that will make itself known through no time!
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Despite a lot of backlashes regarding this cryptocurrency. A lot of investors still have their eyes laid on bitcoin because of the high monetary value it has and how technologically advanced bitcoin is compared to other cryptocurrencies in the market. And it's all thanks to the ever-improving and ever-innovating blockchain technology that indeed helped bitcoin be what it is right now, the most suitable cryptocurrency in the market to replace conventional money in tge near futurw.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

personally, I think that coin can be very expensive and of course it is a lot who needs awakening. well schyas some people do not understand it and begin to throw to work with a cryptocurrency because everything becomes to fall but people do not understand that it is even good if bitcoin sank. this means that in the near future this currency will grow and give a lot of earnings in the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: