Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin: is it the coin of the future ?  (Read 2072 times)
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

1. There is at least one country currency that is likely to soon fail, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will trigger the mass adoption of bitcoin in the population, thus making its value rise over US $ 50 thousand.

2.mainstream banks will receive bitcoin, then will start offering storage access and software. They will also create various cryptocurrency derivatives.

3. Despite optimism, failure is likely to occur. As many as 95 percent of digital currencies other than bitcon will disappear. the value of the surviving currency will increase and this will happen within the next four to six months.

1 of 2
Digital Bitcoin Currency Prediction
4.the United States government (US) will secretly begin to accumulate one of the cryptocurrencies to facilitate transactions in the gray area with other countries. This is starting to happen, but it will only increase in 2018.

5.China will invest heavily in other cryptocurrencies, but probably not bitcoins. China wants a competitive cryptocurrency with bitcoin, but that can be fully controlled.

6.one of the biggest problems with current cryptocurrency is often fickle. At least basecoins are likely to decrease dramatically by 2018.

7. More companies will pay freelancers with the digital currency, which eventually sparked calls for tax reform.
8. Just like the way the internet changed the monopoly of the mobile industry, the digital currency will change the monopoly of money made by the government.

9. A new government organization will be created to analyze cryptocurrency regulation.

10.thousands of cryptocurrency companies will be born and floor on the stock. However, only a handful earned great success
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huntingbtc5

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I have recently heard about bitcoin being studied in several school. And also big organizations and companies are making plans with bitcoin for their use in the future, so we can can say that it is the future coin.
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.
Yes, bitcoin will continue to reign in the world of crypto-currencies, and also to manifest itself in the crypto-currency market and will differ among other similar coins.
of course Bitcoin will still be the main one because bitcoin as we know that bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency or as the parent of all cryptocurrencies so confidence in bitcoin is stronger than other cryptocurrency
Mamnun 512

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:02:16 PM

I think,Bitcoin is the future coin of the world.Bitcoin is the King of the coins.It will dominate all the coins in the future.
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

Bitcoin has all the qualities and factors necessary to be the future coin,This will be majorly dependent on who comes on top of the legislation battles, bitcoin or the Governments. If Bitcoin comes out on top then there will be no stopping Bitcoin, it will remain free of the governmental regulations and may attract more interest in it, increasing he market cap and hence higher value, if the governments win on e other hand,Bitcoins will be highly regulated which may hinder its growth to the top
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

I heard  that many huge corporations start to invest in mining pools and create their own mining farms. I think they know something about future of bitcoin!
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

who knows bitcoin is the biggest coin in the crypto industry with high market volume, user base and positive perception. There is a possibility that any coin comes up with equal or more strength in this aspect and replace Bitcoin but I don't see any such coin as of now having that potential and bitcoin future is hundred percent positive as its popularity keeps increasing its value also keeps going up on day to day. Its value is not going to stay on top without always their might be few dips but it will raise again for sure
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

I think Bitcoin is the currency of the present. Already a lot of people all over the world use Bitcoin every day, someone for speculative purposes, someone saves, someone spends. This has already happened and it is excellent.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

Maybe it is. But not that sure. Because  it will be too hard for the  low class people in the society to use bitcoin.
racebum

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Maybe it is. But not that sure. Because  it will be too hard for the  low class people in the society to use bitcoin.

depends on the country. it's not a far stretch to develop an app that allows point and click sales. bitcoin can be decimalized to infinity even if the value were to go to 1 million usd. you simply have .000000001 btc to pay for said item.

bitcoin is also what the us dollar is to forex markets. it's the reserve currency. if you sell an alt coin on binance. what do they pay you in? that's right, bitcoin. 

the major western economies are in a bit of a bind right now because they have rising inflation which is forcing rates higher. if this continues growth will slow. money will leave stocks and a good deal of it will find its way to crypto

if the fed goes the other way and cuts interest rates to promote growth inflation will rise, the us dollar will weaken and bitcoin again is in the spotlight the same way it was when it was created in 2009 after that financial crisis

one us dollar today has the purchasing power of roughly 9 cents in 1950 but that trend has accelerated since 2000

poor people will get hit the worst in either of these scenarios. bitcoin becomes an obvious hedge
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

Bitcoin will be a much-needed future coin. Because now it's just that bitcoin has been used as the future asset of many people. No one knows for sure about the future but if we look at the development of bitcoin, where the more popular and increasing interest of digital investors I am very optimistic bitcoin will last for a long time.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

I think Bitcoin is the currency of the present. Already a lot of people all over the world use Bitcoin every day, someone for speculative purposes, someone saves, someone spends. This has already happened and it is excellent.
But its use as a currency is still not effective, constrained costly fees and long waiting time of confirmation. So bitcoin is less effective when used in micro-payments. Legality is also a constraint. However, I am very confident in the future these problems can be resolved and bitcoin will increasingly exist, as assets and currency.

melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:04 AM

Every crypto coin has their different functions, like wise bitcoin, and it comes to know that bitcoin has many functions than any other alt coin and it's highly demand with a good compaction, because bitcoin has a good future use in these new Era of technology.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:37:35 AM

With the imposition of crypto currencies a new reality on the international investment scene, the views of international investors varied among the supporters and opponents of the circulation of the most known digital currency "bitcoin" in the middle of  the enthusiasm of digital investors to make a quick profit on the one hand and warnings  And the fears of experts on the other hand about the bitcoin future trading that may not normally appear in traditional investments.

In view of the movement of the bitcoin, from its inception until now fully aware that we face the possibility of bursting bubble price at any moment, and the reason for the lack of real value of this currency compared to currencies traded in dollars, there are assets behind the currency such as gold or minerals, material as a real estate sector in addition to the absence An organized governmental body for trading this currency.

I do believe that bitcoin can accepted by people all around the world. Twitter CEO said that bitcoin can be a single currency in internet. WIth more widening internet transaction, i think bitcoin is the solution for internet transaction because its more fast and have lower fee transaction
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:41:03 AM

Obviously Bitcoin is the future coin. We know that now Bitcoin is the king all of the coin. It is so much secure and potential. Most of the people are engaged with Bitcoin. They believe that Bitcoin is the life changer coin. The price of Bitcoin is increasingly. All these reason Bitcoin is the coin of the future.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

This is right. Bitcoin will be the next universal money that will be used. Future will not use a physical money but a " card less" system of buying. Due to the High-Technology physical money will be 'useless'.
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

I hope that people understand the potential of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin.
Be your own bank and put your coins into a wallet!
miti251194

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Yes I guess the bitcoin will be better, I think bitcoin is very popular in the future, and I hope bitcoin is very useful for people in the world.
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

I believe bitcoin is the coin of the future, eventhough there's a lot of hassles and many are against it but I know in the future it would be widely well known in the world and it would be accepted in many businesses.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

I am very much optimistic and I believe that Bitcoin will be the future number one currency and main mode of payment. I think then it needs to have more technological development. It have to go through many rules and regulation of different country and monitory organization like IMF, World Bank and UN. But I am pretty confident that after fulfilling all things it will be world main currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: