Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2024, 09:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 460 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 402684 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

As wetsuit explained above.

So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

I can tell you that your gambling, buying lottery tickets and deposit history is taken into account.

So, if I'm not able to do a deposit. gambling and buying tickets will help to fix this? I just want to be sure that I get it right.
Thanks.

Yes, spot on. I can't tell you what the threshold is for playing Hi-Lo and/or buying lottery tickets because I don't know, but if you play/buy enough you'll find it.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D4m1en

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

The reduced free play base rewards is still a work in progress. We have been forced to put in additional protections to maintain our sustainability since there is an ongoing attack of a huge number of bots abusing the free play (most likely using a botnet). All our previous protections have failed against this and any new protections are adapted to within a couple of days. So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.
Hey there wetsuit! You haven't posted here in a while haha. Love the site.
We've been talking about an unofficial app for FreeBitco.in and FreeDoge.co.in in the play store. It says it has notifications and other features and it seems that the reason they made it is so they can get referrals (when you open the app you go to a referral link to Freebitco.in). I haven't used it though, because it may be logging usernames and passwords to scam them all at once some day.
What do you think about the apps? It may be a threat to the stability of the site, as if they scammed their users, many people would be mad at you (it has 50k downloads!). Maybe we should increase the security over changing withdrawal addresses, as now you only need a password. I suggest a pin code which is not used to log in, so the app couldn't steal any balances.

Maybe you don't have time to answer to this, so i direct this message to TheQuin
Long live the best Bitcoin faucet <3

Edit: the publisher of the apps is MakeMoneyDigital, in case you wanted to search them

You have spotted the problem with using unofficial apps. We highly recommend that you do not use any apps as they could well be untrustworthy.

Please enable 2FA and that will require the authentication code to allow change of withdrawal address. This is superior to using a pin code as that could also be harvested by an app.

Well, bummer. Until now I didn't know the app wasn't official. I have now removed it, changed password and enabled 2FA. Perhaps a HUGE warning on the official site is in order since many, many users are using the app? My minimum payout is still halved though. Any chance it can be restored to normal? ID 12114971. If not I may consider opening a new account. Which sucks, because I'd lose the few refs I have.
GhostWarrior789

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Please fix mine too

I'm at 12

ID 11849501
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

Well, bummer. Until now I didn't know the app wasn't official. I have now removed it, changed password and enabled 2FA. Perhaps a HUGE warning on the official site is in order since many, many users are using the app?

I would hope it would be obvious that any official app would be advertised and linked to from the site.

My minimum payout is still halved though. Any chance it can be restored to normal? ID 12114971. If not I may consider opening a new account. Which sucks, because I'd lose the few refs I have.

Have a quick read back to my previous answers and you'll see what you need to do to get back to full rewards. I don't see that opening a new account will help.

D4m1en

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

Well, bummer. Until now I didn't know the app wasn't official. I have now removed it, changed password and enabled 2FA. Perhaps a HUGE warning on the official site is in order since many, many users are using the app?

I would hope it would be obvious that any official app would be advertised and linked to from the site.

My minimum payout is still halved though. Any chance it can be restored to normal? ID 12114971. If not I may consider opening a new account. Which sucks, because I'd lose the few refs I have.

Have a quick read back to my previous answers and you'll see what you need to do to get back to full rewards. I don't see that opening a new account will help.

Thanks. Still, not sure why that app is still around on the play store, I will certainly report it as scam.
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

thanks im using this faucet now a few month and its allways working and great addons with lottery and rewards !
alhena

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

TheQuin hi. i want to ask about captcha. i dont want to solve any more captcha. i want to roll without solving captcha. i want to overcome this problem only by depositing. What should be the minimum amount of deposit to roll without captcha. i deposited more than 500.000 satıshis but i still solve captcha. thanks
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 06:14:53 AM by TheQuin

TheQuin hi. i want to ask about captcha. i dont want to solve any more captcha. i want to roll without solving captcha. i want to overcome this problem only by depositing. What should be the minimum amount of deposit to roll without captcha. i deposited more than 500.000 satıshis but i still solve captcha. thanks

I can't give you an official answer on this but from my own experimentation as a customer I think you need to have a balance that is 1) More than 2x your total free-roll winnings and 2) More than $50 $100 value in BTC.

So with the current exchange rate that's a little bit more than 500k. I'm not guaranteeing that will work as it might have been changed again but give it go.

Edit. The boss is watching, it's $100 not $50.

alhena

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

I can't give you an official answer on this but from my own experimentation as a customer I think you need to have a balance that is 1) More than 2x your total free-roll winnings and 2) More than $50 $100 value in BTC.

So with the current exchange rate that's a little bit more than 500k. I'm not guaranteeing that will work as it might have been changed again but give it go.

Thanks for reply. i think 100$ is very much for one captcha but i will try it. in addition my base reward became normal yesterday after new algorithm. thanks again
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

Thanks for reply. i think 100$ is very much for one captcha but i will try it. in addition my base reward became normal yesterday after new algorithm. thanks again

It not just for one captcha, it's to never have to identify a street sign again  Wink You're not actually spending it you're just depositing it and we even pay interest to you. Then you can withdraw anytime you like as well.

We Love Bitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

I can vouch for that! No captcha and daily interest...trusted and reliable Grin
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:15 AM

Well, bummer. Until now I didn't know the app wasn't official. I have now removed it, changed password and enabled 2FA. Perhaps a HUGE warning on the official site is in order since many, many users are using the app? My minimum payout is still halved though. Any chance it can be restored to normal? ID 12114971. If not I may consider opening a new account. Which sucks, because I'd lose the few refs I have.

Yeah, in play store app's page, I did scroll to the bottom where there is a "report inappropriate" link, I clicked it and selected "identity theft" or you can pick another reason.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
stevepert

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Are the reward points and lottery tickets in the Multiply game based on the cumulative amount you bet or only on single bets?
For example, if I make five bets of 0.00000100 BTC, will I get a reward point and ticket, or only if I make a single bet of 0.00000500 BTC?
Is there anywhere I can see the amount of points and lottery tickets I've earned from the Multiply game?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

Are the reward points and lottery tickets in the Multiply game based on the cumulative amount you bet or only on single bets?
For example, if I make five bets of 0.00000100 BTC, will I get a reward point and ticket, or only if I make a single bet of 0.00000500 BTC?
Is there anywhere I can see the amount of points and lottery tickets I've earned from the Multiply game?

It is cumulative so 5x 100 sat bet = 1x 500 sat bet. The only way to see how many you earned is to visit the rewards and lottery tab before and after playing. You'll also need to wait a few minutes for the server to update and refresh the page.

MR2O4

Activity: 76
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

I'm still at the half pay outs (user ID 9873853), but am mostly relieved to see some answers from Wetsuit/TheQuin and hope that your new algorithm is able to stop these bots.

Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

So the less total free roll earnings you have on your account, the better. Because of the captcha, but also because of the gambling bonus.
This leads me to the conclusion that you should NEVER invest Reward Points on Free Roll Bonuses, but instead you should encash them. Sure, you may get more satoshi if you use the bonus and you roll 17+ times a day, but you get closer to getting the captcha again, and if you have a gambling bonus, you deplete it much much faster.

Maybe it's not intended, but if it is, why is it encouraged to get the least free roll gains as possible?
Rokkzul

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Hello!

I've been using your service for a couple months and i like it very much.

I too have been "downsized" to a few satoshis per hour. I never used any kind of bots, scams or whatsoever malicious intent towards the site.

My user id is: 12092843

Can you please check it? Thank you in advance! =)
found capt wallet.dat

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

After so many days my rewards are still halved to 0.1 cent while the freedoge.co.in earnings have been 0.075 cent for a while. These 2 sums up to 0.175 cent.

FYI they are considering to merge that 2 sites (info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg29357972#msg29357972) and I think that after they merge the sites, the payout would become 0.2 cent again (similar to current 0.175 cent combined payout), and according to them, you may choose BTC, BCH, ETH, XMR or DOGE for payout.

But what will happen after they merge 2 sites? I do really want to keep my 6 digit freebitco.in user ID and my 5 digit freedoge.co.in user ID!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:05:36 AM

Hello!

I've been using your service for a couple months and i like it very much.

I too have been "downsized" to a few satoshis per hour. I never used any kind of bots, scams or whatsoever malicious intent towards the site.

My user id is: 12092843

Can you please check it? Thank you in advance! =)

There is nothing to check. We're not saying that you are using a bot or doing anything wrong. What we are saying is that bots have become increasingly sophisticated and difficult to combat and that has forced us to make some changes.

There is now an algorithm that determines the level of reward.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

So the less total free roll earnings you have on your account, the better. Because of the captcha, but also because of the gambling bonus.
This leads me to the conclusion that you should NEVER invest Reward Points on Free Roll Bonuses, but instead you should encash them. Sure, you may get more satoshi if you use the bonus and you roll 17+ times a day, but you get closer to getting the captcha again, and if you have a gambling bonus, you deplete it much much faster.

Maybe it's not intended, but if it is, why is it encouraged to get the least free roll gains as possible?

Very interesting point. It has been a while since my balance fell below the 2x no captcha requirement so I just checked with wetsuit and he tells me it is no longer there. I suffered from this myself as a long time customer I needed to keep a substantial balance to cure my reCaptcha allergy. I'm enjoying the extra interest though so I will probably leave it there.

s3cr3t44

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

now about the past,
since i work at night, i rolled for myself on my pc and for my mother on her smartphone and vice-versa..., we tried to keepup 24h with 100 rewards and 500% btc bonus..., and still, its not that great.
how could it be different? you buy 100 rewards active during 24h for 1200 rewards, this forces you to roll 12h just to pay for itself..., get the picture?
anyways, not bot...

btw, im unaware of any bot that can actually solve recaptchas (not talking about those slow indian services..., watch youtube for it, LOL)

For me that is having double account and maxing rewards on both working with someone else. That way you are getting +500% freeroll reward 5 days of every week!!! if that is not cheating i dont know what it is. Personally i would give basic freeroll to everyone that does over 18 freerolls daily on more that 2 days per week. Maybe 1% of them are really insomniacs and sleep very little but 99% are cheating via bots or like you do 2 playing on 2 different accounts. And with bonuses you are literally raping rewards!!!

Funny stuff is i saw bottom you are at 100% again while somehow i was 1 day at 60% now back to 50%.

You and your mother are if not cheating at least exploiting! And that is bad for honest users like me!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 460 »
  Print  

Jump to: