Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 457 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 400623 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Hey,

I've had my free roll reward halved.. from 28 sat to 14 I don't know why, I'm not a cheater i've only 1 account so i really don't understand.

If someone could help it would be great  Huh

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

The reduced free play base rewards is still a work in progress. We have been forced to put in additional protections to maintain our sustainability since there is an ongoing attack of a huge number of bots abusing the free play (most likely using a botnet). All our previous protections have failed against this and any new protections are adapted to within a couple of days. So we have been forced to reduce the free play rewards using an algorithm, specifics of which I cannot reveal as that would compromise it.

I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Additionally, the balance needed to have no captcha is $100.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
H4wk3Yes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

Ok thanks fo awnsering, so i've been nerfed for no reason that's what i tought  Undecided
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:19:27 PM

Ok thanks fo awnsering, so i've been nerfed for no reason that's what i tought  Undecided

It is not for no reason. Reducing the basic reward is the only way we can keep the botnets away. It isn't profitable for them to run at that price. We can keep the rewards higher for people that gamble and/or deposit above a certain amount because that equally is not profitable for the botnets. If we didn't do this we would be able to keep running the faucet.

H4wk3Yes

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

It is not for no reason. Reducing the basic reward is the only way we can keep the botnets away. It isn't profitable for them to run at that price. We can keep the rewards higher for people that gamble and/or deposit above a certain amount because that equally is not profitable for the botnets. If we didn't do this we would be able to keep running the faucet.

I understand why you do this to bots but does it looks like i'm one?

Nvm i'm done with this have a nice day Smiley
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

That wasn't what I was saying. I'm saying it is the only way we can stop them.

CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I don't think you have fully read or even understood the explanation. I think any reasonable users will be able to accept the measures they have taken because in the long run [even the short] it affects the business, and if it affects the business it affects us users and most importantly honest users.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

Myfe will no longer be handling the forum support for freebitco.in. TheQuin will be the new support manager so please direct your questions/comments at him.

Congrats to TheQuin, this guy knows his stuff!

Question for you - will you and/or wetsuit be incorporating the new merit system on this forum into your various FreeBitco.in threads?

Cheers.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

Congrats to TheQuin, this guy knows his stuff!

Question for you - will you and/or wetsuit be incorporating the new merit system on this forum into your various FreeBitco.in threads?

Cheers.

Thanks HabBear.

I'm not sure how we could or if it would be within the spirit of the merit system to do so. I don't want to offer merit to people to post nice things about freebitco.in. That might even be considered against forum rules on incentivised posting and bumping. If you have any other ideas let me know.

alhena

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

TheQuin hi. Do you have any information about freedoge.co.in? If so, to roll without captcha how much amount doge must be deposited? Thanks
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

TheQuin hi. Do you have any information about freedoge.co.in? If so, to roll without captcha how much amount doge must be deposited? Thanks
I can answer - there are no such feature on freedoge.co.in. But maybe after rebranding when freedoge.co.in will be merged with Crypteer.com maybe then it will be possible to claim Dogecoin or other coins without captcha.

I also would like to ask one question. I have account on both Bitcoin and Dogwcoin faucet. As I understand, after rebranding I will have 2 Crypteer.com accounts? Will it be possible to merge these accounts? And will old referral links remain valid?

TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

I can answer - there are no such feature on freedoge.co.in. But maybe after rebranding when freedoge.co.in will be merged with Crypteer.com maybe then it will be possible to claim Dogecoin or other coins without captcha.

I also would like to ask one question. I have account on both Bitcoin and Dogwcoin faucet. As I understand, after rebranding I will have 2 Crypteer.com accounts? Will it be possible to merge these accounts? And will old referral links remain valid?

Thanks for answering that, I was waiting for wetsuit get back to me. Nothing has been finalised on the rebranding yet, but yes old referral links will still work.

bilge8408

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Thanks for answering that, I was waiting for wetsuit get back to me. Nothing has been finalised on the rebranding yet, but yes old referral links will still work.

I have a different problem. I have bought 0.001 btc worth lottery tickets and my base free roll prize increased to 0.00000028 btc/free roll. But my referral earnings is still at %25. I am earning 0.00000007 btc/ref free roll.
It should be 0.00000014 btc/ref free roll. (%50 of my base free roll prize) Can you fix it?
My ID: 3460665
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

I have a different problem. I have bought 0.001 btc worth lottery tickets and my base free roll prize increased to 0.00000028 btc/free roll. But my referral earnings is still at %25. I am earning 0.00000007 btc/ref free roll.
It should be 0.00000014 btc/ref free roll. (%50 of my base free roll prize) Can you fix it?

Are you saying you are receiving 7 sats from your referral? If so then that indicates that the person referred to you is still getting 14 sats and that is how it should work.

If you are saying that the person you are referred to is only getting 7 everytime you get 28 then there is something wrong. If so please PM me both users IDs.

bilge8408

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

Are you saying you are receiving 7 sats from your referral? If so then that indicates that the person referred to you is still getting 14 sats and that is how it should work.

If you are saying that the person you are referred to is only getting 7 everytime you get 28 then there is something wrong. If so please PM me both users IDs.

I got it. My referral comissions have nothing to do with my own free roll prize. I thought i was getting %50 of "my" free roll prize from my referrals. According to you, i  get %50 of "their" free roll base prize.
Thanks for clarification.
hamed4724

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Hello friends

Minimum How much does a lottery ticket buy?

for increase roll satoshi ? Huh
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Hello friends

It is not as simple as that. Have a look at this:

I've got a few more details about the reduced awards algorithm I can share with you.

The algorithm for reducing rewards takes a combination of the balance, wager, lottery and jackpot spending to calculate the reward. Jackpot spending has a higher weight (4x) and the lottery has the highest weight (20x).

If you do not want to gamble you can keep a balance above $50 to not have reduced rewards.

Most users will not need to keep the full balance though because their gambling history is also added up to calculate.

New accounts have full rewards for the first 100 rolls to help them build up a history and then the algorithm is applied to them. So opening a new account might seem like it helps but it won't.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
hamed4724

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:45:22 PM

Hello friends

It is not as simple as that. Have a look at this:

This is not my answer

I just wanted to know

At least buy a lottery ticket

until increase 1x  my FreeRoll satosi
stevepert

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Hi TheQuin
I'm currently on half rations Wink
I've been playing the multiply game. Will my base reward eventually go up if I just play the multiply game enough times or do I need to buy lottery tickets/deposit as well?
nepo1

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

I have a possible solution against bots.

Since they can make at least theoretically 24 claims in 24 hours the accounts using that means can be easily spotted and in consequence banned.
It's imposibile for a human being to make free rolls exactly after 1 hour constantly.
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

Hi TheQuin
I'm currently on half rations Wink
I've been playing the multiply game. Will my base reward eventually go up if I just play the multiply game enough times or do I need to buy lottery tickets/deposit as well?
You can normalize your base reward with any of those, doesn't need to be a combination, so yes, you can play the Multiply BTC game only and it will eventually fix. Keep in mind that it's still the slowest way of getting it up, as Jackpots have 4x and Lottery has 20x. But of course your chances of winning those are the same so you lose the same amount of satoshi (I think)
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 457 »
  Print  

Jump to: