Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

Just a quick recap of the market. If Bitcoin resists this support level we can be optimistic.
https://coincodex.com/article/1447/crypto-market-cap-floats-around-300-billion-bitcoin-struggling-to-stay-over-8000/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackyLon

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

OK, to compare between altcoin and bitcoin this is not possible because bitcoin pricing is too expensive compared to the altcoin I recommend investing in altcoin especially the ETH case the price is currently low value, and it has The potential to create useful things for the future, I am sure you will make a lot of profit from it.
bhibhiqool

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

I like both of them because bitcoin and altcoins can provide benefits, although sometimes the price of altcoins should always be monitored to find a high price.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Hi,

What I know is that there are many alt coins. The choice is not merely between bitcoin and others. Because if you chose to drop bitcoin for something else... Well, only part of the decision has been made. Once you know you want to invest in alt coins, you still need to figure out which one(s) is(are) the most interesting for you.

It is actually impossible to give yu any accurate advice as long as you don't state what you want to do with your crypto. There are so many alt coins, with so many different purposes!

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

bitcoin and altcoin are very supportive for common progress, and this can be a compact in progress. I really like both because it is very helpful to manage
No, both are not same. Do not you see its value? Such a crazy ignorance it is. Bitcoin is most profitable business than any other business and about Altcoins it is totally incomparable.
You should choose Btcoin as your future investment as it is very near to is a future currency.
Do not hesitate in buying Bitcoins for a long term investment in order to get huge profit.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:24 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

Bitcoin will always be on top of the list of the better and invest-able coins that one can focus their ventures onto because it's the pioneer, many people trust it, and the fact that it's the one with the highest value, if no other coin beats it for the yeas to come. However, at the moment, we can see how Bitcoin falls in value due to the effects of the many negative market trends arising right now. So, for me, I would go for altcoins at this time because I can get them for less, plus they show a faster way for having a return to my investments.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

If for bitcoin, you have to have enough money, because the price is expensive, although now the price is down but still it is still too expensive, more buy atlcoin that has advanced technology, and have good prospects in the future. but you must have atlcoin knowledge that you will buy, do not buy altcoin origin, because not all altcoi it has good prospects.
That is so true. Even in this downfall, it is very much impossible for majority of investors to buy a whole bitcoin at one time. That is why it is best to earn bitcoin instead of investing in it. It is also suggested to go for signature campaigns at first and then after earning some amount, trading is the right option.

For me, bitcoin trading is the most profitable profession on the face of Earth only if a person has good knowledge of bitcoin and deep understanding too. Altcoins are nothing in front of bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
In 2018 there have been announcements from many altcoins that they will develop their technology to a new height and this is good news for cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, modern technology is being threatened by a dark power. We do not know what it is but the Amazon company lost more than $ 151 billion just after 4 days. This is really disturbing news for us.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:40 PM

The whole market is going down, but once it is recovered, I think altcoin will recover faster than bitcoin. So if I was I would invest in altcoin. And when altcoin goes up I'll sell them and invest in bitcoin.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

in my opinion, you should choose investments for the long term or short term. if you choose for long-term, maybe bitcoin is better. if for the short term more comfortable investing in altcoin
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

both have the same advantage if we buy it, but I think for now the better to buy is bitcoin, because the increase in bitcoin prices is always greater than altcoin, but actually if you have a lot of money, you better buy both so you can benefit a lot and can compare the benefits between the two.

shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

I prefer altcoin. Its more cheap than Bitcoin and it has potential to make profit.
Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

A lot of altcoins exist today but I select bitcoin because they have already name in the market today and its popularity still rising.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

in my opinion, you should choose investments for the long term or short term. if you choose for long-term, maybe bitcoin is better. if for the short term more comfortable investing in altcoin
No idea is better than idea of bitcoin , investment should be done only with bitcoin all other investment are useless, it is good to invest for the long time only as short time investment does not make highest profit, all the time u buy bitcoin and I hold it for long time without thinking about selling it, if you will invest in altcoins it use to rise very low but it charge high amount of money, but the bitcoin is the only thing that rise high and you can invest any kind of amount, so choose bitcoin and go for long time investment for better result.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

If you don't have enough money to buy some encrypted currency, I think you can choose to complete a bounty here, it will bring some to you with free encryption currency, it is a good choice for you. I think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

I think that the all people must have bitcoin and ofcourse altcoins. They all it is the future. And they all depend on each other. If you want to be a successfully, you should have bitcoin and some altcoins in your criptoportfolio.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ThisIsUserName

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I think BTC better!
BTC is a gold of cryptocurrency
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:07:48 PM

I buy like bitcoins and altkoins, no one can say exactly what it will cost a lot, so I buy everything
sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:12:38 PM

Bitcoin is always king in the market and if you are worried about your money just invest in Bitcoin as it will provide you the best returns over the time. Also, bitcoin is most favored in comparison to any other altcoin.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Both coins has different prices and growth in the market but they are still profitable depending on the markets growth so investing on this coins will depends on how much capital you have because you can still make money on this coins if you will keep on holding in it because the price will still grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: