Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
maucial

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

And what do you guys think about buying ethereum instead of bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

very sad to see the current bitcoin prices, as prices continue to fall. but if you want to start with a long-term investment, I think it is very suitable to enter the current price. and different if we want to do short-term trading I think choose one altcoin whose movement of hat is being relatively increased
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

I would prefer bitcoin, as it is still the main cryptocurrency and the most popular cryptocurrency. Other altcoins are still far behind compared to bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Coming to Bitcoin versus Altcoin, Investing in Bitcoin is a more secure alternative, yet the development in Altcoin is gigantic and snappy. There are numerous Altcoin which developed around 1000% of every 8 months. With such benefit, hazard takes after. While Altcoin is more hazardous when contrasted with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a steady development and drop, however Altcoin development and drop is exponential.
voron84-05

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

What's the difference how much money do you have?
There are investment rules and if you want to minimize the risks, it is necessary to diversify the investments.
In stock should be both BTC and alts. All who here will give advice to take this or that crypto asset, will not be accurate.
In our industry, randomness prevails.
Ordinary investors can only wait a long time.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

What's the difference how much money do you have?
There are investment rules and if you want to minimize the risks, it is necessary to diversify the investments.
In stock should be both BTC and alts. All who here will give advice to take this or that crypto asset, will not be accurate.
In our industry, randomness prevails.
Ordinary investors can only wait a long time.
Exactly diversify the portfolio. The randomness of the market is what we have seen. Keep yourself altcoin different and when altcoin reach the desired target sell it off and own the other altcoin. It's the best thing to make a profit.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Bitcoin is a very good currency. But I'm afraid of such a fall in value as in January. So I choose altcoyin! I think this currency will bring a good profit!
Antgri

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

trading with pairs BTC/Altcoins
Rubick99

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

You can buy some altcoin if you don't have enough money to buy both of them. I know your purpose is to get more amount, money from you have right now. My advice is just to buy some altcoin that under $1 on coinmarketacap or you can buy an ICO token with the minimum buy to participate.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

I've been trying to buy more altcoins that had a great potential and also hold bitcoin for long term, that's what I'm doing now. In this dip is a good chance to buy more and hold it until the price of crypto is going high.
This is good not to put all the eggs in one bucket and we should try everything but at the end you will realize the difference of holding bitcoin and investing in altcoins, I think the best choice is bitcoin because it has very high potential and we can get very high profit from it, with passage of time bitcoin is being more and more famous so price is increasing vice versa/ so right my only plan is to hold bitcoin and let my bitcoin make me milliner and get highest profit ever, you also should gain your own experience.
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

I think both are very good for investment. but I believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very Stable. different with altcoins the price cannot be predicted.
that's my view

I think bitcoin is the first and foremost thing  I choose for investing but altcoin are also best for investing but bitcoin one step ahead of all crypto currencies if you have less investment choose some good altcoin .

Investing in both of them would be great, better to allocate in BTC and few good Alts as well. BTC because its a primary coin, even still now, mostly uses this in exchange before buying alts. ICO also has this option as mandatory, other than ETH. Altcoin is important, as at peak times, daily users shift to altcoins, making it a good one as well, but gradually.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

Bitcoin vs Altcoins, certainly Altcoins can show a lower rise but not a monetary value like Bitcoin, but the more you invest, the more revenue you will need to earn income from Bitco, but it is not so for subcoins you can invest in coins that will change and increase coin.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

Sadly, in the cryptocurrency world, nothing is granted. The value of altcoin can drop anytime . Same for Bitcoin. You don't where to stand on? why not stand on both?  You can use your money wisely and

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

You can buy bitcoins that have good value ,altcoin is varied but dont take coins that have not the potential to rise ,which does not have a solid team ,which has no interest to buy from investors ,I can only advise you which is the best bitcoin or you can buy eth that also has good technology and have the second highest community after bitcoin that's my opinion and another friend

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
Altcoins here like eth,ltc and bch are good in investing for long term because the potentials of this three already see by now and the price is only low so that's good for investing because we can buy it now in low value then sell in high,Moreover always think twice before you do investing here because there's no assurance here in crypto but if there a chance to earn like investing grab that and take some risk that's all

laryillary

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

The trust of the community to bitcoin is greater than to any other crypto currency, which to some extent guarantees bitcoin not only from collapse, but also from prolonged and strong price reduction. All drawdowns in recent years bitcoin successfully won back, and then went up. The fact that bitcoin has the largest of all crypto currency capitalization and the largest number of users, further strengthens its position
feny.blackpink

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

bitcoin and altcoins have their own functions and features to operates.
but i personally prefer to hold bitcoin than altcoin because bitcoin value is great.
kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

I like bitcoin and altcoin as both produce for me as well as the bitcoin and altcoin shareholders.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

I always prefer to invest and also trade altcoin by buying it through bitcoin, because fast movement and price increases make me happy to do it in altcoin.
Habib2016

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment.Bitcoin & Altcoins Both Are A Good Opportunity For Us. We Like Both But Bitcoin Mothers Of Crypto Currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: