Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

i often to buy some bitcoin but there are some altcoin are good to buy too
maybe 40% invest in bitcoin and 30% invest in altcoin and you can hold the rest to make sure you have to save the money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
I prefer to hold altcoin. but altcoin that really has good technology. currently too much altcoin but technology and the future is only short term. I chose to hold ethereum, waves, xrp, str. this is altcoin that has a very good future. ethereum and waves have platforms that support new coin developers. xrp is a coin that can work with banks.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Almost more than 45% of whole marketcap is depend on bitcoin,this makes things hard for alternative coins. But bitcoin cant replace current fiat system because there are better ones that have potential to surpass it.Only time will tell the correct answer,speculating around it is meaningless.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:20:49 AM

I think both are the profitable coin specially btc there is no doubt about that . for sustainable  crypto market we do need new altr in the market so many altr coin come into the market but not create a good demand because of the project was not good enough , i think after bitcoin eth is the best altr coin in the market .
Bitcoin and altcoin both are really good options for the sake of investing of your money and that both of them will surely help you out in making of a very good amount of money as well.

You just need to see which thing you are interested in like you want to go for short term investment of money or long term investment of money. If you are fond of long term investment, then go for bitcoin. Otherwise, go for altcoins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

I think both are the profitable coin specially btc there is no doubt about that . for sustainable  crypto market we do need new altr in the market so many altr coin come into the market but not create a good demand because of the project was not good enough , i think after bitcoin eth is the best altr coin in the market .
Bitcoin and altcoin both are really good options for the sake of investing of your money and that both of them will surely help you out in making of a very good amount of money as well.

You just need to see which thing you are interested in like you want to go for short term investment of money or long term investment of money. If you are fond of long term investment, then go for bitcoin. Otherwise, go for altcoins.
There is no need to be worry if you are not capable to make both investment at the same time, just go for the investment which is good for you, before investing I would say just focus on what you really good in and what you believe actually, for sure you will go for bitcoin if you want more profit and you want to save high amount of money, as selling price of bitcoin is getting very high, so for me you should buy bitcoin as bitcoin price is getting very high gradually.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

As of the moment, what I think the best option is to buy bitcoin. There are countless number of people who are not rich just like you and me but still find a way to invest in bitcoin. The technology could be old, but the core of it is almost similar to other altcoins. There are no completely new technology those alts offer, even to those alt that can't be mined or centralized. Bitcoin still dominate the crypto world thus, it is a right decision to place your investment in bitcoin rather than any other crypto.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Bitcoin and altcoin have a relationship and correlation. It is easy to see the impact of bitcoin dominating the crypto market due to its long history and development. Of course, Altcoin is very potential because the majority are built under the foundation of ETH's blockchain. It is regarded as high technology and high growth potential. Conversely, bitcoin regulation is limiting the growth of altcoin.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has higher price than altcoins in the market. I also have some altcoins that I got from bounty campaign but in the end I exchange the altcoins to bitcoin although I’ll get bitcoin very less, I still collecting it up until I have a lot and I hold them.
Just like you, I’m not rich but I get bitcoin by exchanging altcoins into bitcoin.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

I noticed Bitcoin is preferred not due its popularity, but on technical stand point is different, as it drops slower, and steady... while on altcoins, they have sharper movements. I would wait and not invest in neither though.

I keep the part in bitcoin. part in the violas. But if I knew I would not buy bitcoin at a price of 17,000 because I have already lost a lot. Waiting for the summer or the new year when the price of bitcoin grows to 20,000. To profitably sell. I hope bitcoin will rise (

It will rise. All we need is faith. What happened at 17k was a market trend that can reoccur.
Yes, you have to wait patiently, the price will surely go higher, that’s the risk of holding bitcoin no one know when the price will rise or dip because it all depends on the market ratio, supply and demand of bitcoin.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Buy bitcoin if you want long-term investments. And if you need urgent money, invest in altcoins.

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

I like both Bitcoin and Altcoin. But from altcoin i prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day. Although bitcoin's value has decreased a lot now. We hope to increase the price of bitcoin in the future. So I bought bitcoin and hold it.
cuocsong

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

BTC seem to be better cause of huge volume
LaitHonor

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:49 PM

Bitcoin will soon lose to the Altocoys, because they improve their technology every day, for example, look at the etherium
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Why you not HODL *both*?
Just because Bitcoin born in 2009 it's considered as old or ancient technology. You are wrong, mate. Look at Bitcoin core repository and their mainnet. They keep improving and solve the scalability issue recently.
Bitcoin is a flagship, therefore the price is high. But for a long term HODL, it will be a sweet returns.
Sure some alt coins are great. Personally I also HODL some of them. Therefore, it's no brainier; you can choose both side-by-side. But make sure, you HOLD Bitcoin bit larger in your portfolio Wink
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Why you not HODL *both*?
Just because Bitcoin born in 2009 it's considered as old or ancient technology. You are wrong, mate. Look at Bitcoin core repository and their mainnet. They keep improving and solve the scalability issue recently.
Bitcoin is a flagship, therefore the price is high. But for a long term HODL, it will be a sweet returns.
Sure some alt coins are great. Personally I also HODL some of them. Therefore, it's no brainier; you can choose both side-by-side. But make sure, you HOLD Bitcoin bit larger in your portfolio Wink

Both of that is good for investment and holding but i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is poplular and many investors buy it because is trusted and tested for investment and its nice also in longtermway and shorterway investment but you will monator the price so that you know it the price.for me bitcoin is the best for investment.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Buy bitcoin if you want long-term investments. And if you need urgent money, invest in altcoins.
Altcoins can also be used in long term investing as there are major altcoins which are competing with the bitcoin and going strong.my sincere advice would be if you sre investing huge amount then you should invest in bitcoin as many predictions are it will cross 20,000$ in future and investment is limited you should try altcoins and i know poeple in my area who have earned more thorough altcoins rather than Bitcoin.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

Old friends are the best. Not just for the popularity of bitcoin, but also consider it possibilities. Many altcoins have come to play and gone, although a lot are still in the system, but one bitcoin is still the bitcoin we know. if you have the finance, its best you go for bitcoin.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

What I've been doing all this time I often buy altcoins with bitcoin, because I understand that later when altcoins and bitcoins are equally ascending I will get many and many more benefits from bitcoin and altcoins.
After huge success of Bitcoin many other crypto currency like Litecoin,  ethereum, ripple etc were invented. The main and basic difference between Bitcoin and altcoins is age of coin. Bitcoin is oldest among all other crypto and highly recommend in the crypto world. Altcoin are new to the market and they are the correct version of Bitcoin. In trading world Bitcoin still maintain his standard in comparison to other. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to other crypto currency.  And many people start their crypto currency job with Bitcoin because they have more trust in it then other crypto.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:13 PM

Bitcoin is more popular than Altcoin at the moment due to several reasons. If to consider its pros, then it is necessary to mention that it is more or less steady and it drops not a bit slower compared to altcoins, which are prone to sharper fluctuations. As for me, I prefer investing in Bitcoin.
askabir6

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Yes both bitcoin and altcoin are profitable in real life but we can blindly trust bitcoin but not all the altcoins there are some trustworthy mainstream altcoins like ethreum and all at the same time there are more than 1200 altcoins so we need to be very careful before choosing altcoin for investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: