Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
Suler12

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

altcoins increases your money quickly and decreases quickly but not the bitcoin.
If the value of Bitcoin is decreasing, we will see that it does not change much if we look at the percentage. So if you like to take risks, you can use altcoins.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mi2018

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

I think essentially is good idea to trade with altcoins, like a day trader, because you need movement and volume when you are day trader
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

As far as I know (and I dont know much) alts are more interesting due to their diversity and difference  between them.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

I do prefer altcoins for short term investments as these altcoins has good movements then bitcoin.Bitcoin's movement is less profitable than these altcoins which are fluctuating from time to time which is why i am going to choose bitcoin as the main cryptocurrencies,my main goal is to have as many bitocoin as i can ,using the alts.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Bitcoin remains the best, but if you do not have enough money to buy bitcoin, I suggest you buy altcoins. With you holding altcoins, in the long-term, I think you will have a lot of money when the market price is high. From there you will have the capital to buy bitcoin.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

I heard of some altcoins termed as shitcoins which could yield a high value later on when bought at very low prices. For me, you can acquire prospective project ICO tokens and see it ×5 or more within months. Looking at Bitcoin, you can purchase in bits and not having a full unit.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

I like to hold mostly altcoins, since I think a lot of them will outperform bitcoin in the longrun, thereby getting me more bitcoin. I also think bitcoin has limited utility.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
BillyTalent

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:34 PM

I like altcoins more, because they can give more profit when they grow. But I also love bitcoin. It is more reliable than small altcoins.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:11:39 PM

for the near future I chose altcoins because new coins appear with a good price variation, I think it should be utilized but do not get too long because its properties do not survive like bitcoin.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

I will go in bitcoin there is a big profit from bitcoin in the long term and the altcoins are depending the price in bitcoin, I had make more investment in bitcoin rather than altlcoins but their is some altcoins that have a potential for long term investment just like ethereum.

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

I like to hold mostly altcoins, since I think a lot of them will outperform bitcoin in the longrun, thereby getting me more bitcoin. I also think bitcoin has limited utility.
Yes,both bitcoin and altcoin are profitable and helpful to the people but right now I love to hold bitcoin than altcoin eventhpugh bitcoin is from a huge crush because it really helps me to become patient and I learn new things because of this. I love to hold bitcoin because eventhough there are a lot of circumstances but it always recover.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

Bitcoin is surely more valuable and promising than most altcoins, and its value is going to increase highly with time faster than altcoins. But in the same time there are some good and valuable altcoins too which are expected to reach high levels in the future, like Ethereum for example.
So it is better that you diversify your investment between Bitcoin and such valuable altcoins.
cryptojhoyjhoy

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

They are noth good to buy but I will go for bitcoin. Its is more stable than altcoins.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

The name itself describes which is the preferred asset. From the name altcoins it is true that it is an alternative to the bitcoin. Similar is our bitcoin, which serves as an alternative to the traditional fiat. Both has got promised value, and the same can be used on different earning levels and on various purposes.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

Bitcoin is surely more valuable and promising than most altcoins, and its value is going to increase highly with time faster than altcoins. But in the same time there are some good and valuable altcoins too which are expected to reach high levels in the future, like Ethereum for example.
So it is better that you diversify your investment between Bitcoin and such valuable altcoins.
we are not confused and hesitant to invest, bitcoin is very good for us to make long-term investment, and now there are many altcoin that appear to us to make investment, but we must really be able to choose where we have to make investments, , indeed from one of the many altcoin is ETH (Ethereum) is also one of the good coins for us to make long-term investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Both coins are good especially bitcoin since it has a higher value in currencies. I hold both of them and sell it at a higher price, but sometimes I used to buy altcoins using bitcoin because I believe that altcoins price will go up soon.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

I think both are the profitable coin specially btc there is no doubt about that . for sustainable  crypto market we do need new altr in the market so many altr coin come into the market but not create a good demand because of the project was not good enough , i think after bitcoin eth is the best altr coin in the market.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

It is better to keep assets in bitcoins and altcoins at the same time. That would be a bit to protect themselves. But do not forget that in most cases the price of altcoins depends on bitcoin. Bitcoin is still better to keep for a long time, and with altcoins you can make good money on short-term transactions, and get a good profit from this.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:36:54 PM

Many friends around stick to the 50/50 scheme - 50% of your money in BTC, 50% in other 3-5 altcoins.
For the most anxious - 50% btc, 25% eth, 25% some other perspectuve alts.
samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

in my opinion as good as to be invested and trade...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: