Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I don't know what do you think guys but for me holding only bitcoin has become pretty boring and I don't think I am the only one in the situation. Everyone should also try and invest in altcoins because it is a new world with dozens of coins with great potential that wait to be discovered. With bitcoin you just have to search news about it and that's all but with altcoins you search about every altcoins and learn new things about technology, blockchain, different personalities and a lot more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:05:55 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

Bitcoin is surely more valuable and promising than most altcoins, and its value is going to increase highly with time faster than altcoins. But in the same time there are some good and valuable altcoins too which are expected to reach high levels in the future, like Ethereum for example.
So it is better that you diversify your investment between Bitcoin and such valuable altcoins.
we are not confused and hesitant to invest, bitcoin is very good for us to make long-term investment, and now there are many altcoin that appear to us to make investment, but we must really be able to choose where we have to make investments, , indeed from one of the many altcoin is ETH (Ethereum) is also one of the good coins for us to make long-term investment.
Bitcoin is over all the other altcoins and cryptocurrencies.It is the number one cryptocurrency and the prices of the other cryptocurrencies and altcoins are regulated with respect to bitcoin.Bitcoin is the hot topic of the market and it is also capturing whole of the market.It is spreading its roots and has established itself well from the last nine years.Bitcoin is very valuable and the second cryptocurrency is very far from bitcoin.No altcoin has the potential to overtake bitcoin.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

I have some money invested in btc stored in my wallet and hodling some alts from the bounty campaigns which i will sell whenever i think i am gaining profits.But i never prefer to buy at higher prices because i dont want any further losses.You should not hodl for enough long so sell whenever you see profits.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Both bitcoin and altcoin are worth it and very useful because the two of them gives benifits to the people .The forums are allowing  the people to earn their own money, bitcoin and altcoin already proved that , even they have differences in some rules but still both are good to invest .
Ferry22

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

today is a lot of altcoin good, and me have technology good also, according to my no harm Kalu we me choose altcoin to get a good thing faster, as many altcoin now still have a low prices, and it's certainly have the opportunity to ride a high very large and we can also get profit more.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:24:04 PM

I think that Bitcoin will resist to rise up, because a lot of holders who bought coins on the high levels sell their BTCs when its price goes upward even slightly. Look at the altcoin named EOS. You could get a profit about 300% during a month holding this crypto-currency. Therefore your investment portfolio should be diversified.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:25 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin investment both are very profitable. All kind of Altcoin depends on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin price goes dump so Altcoin will go dump. If Bitcoin price goes high so Altcoin price will go high. That's why if you have to make the huge profit so you can buy Bitcoin and hold it for a very long time. And you can trade with Altcoin. You can make much profit from Altcoin trading. Also, you can hold some potential Altcoin for a very long time. I always prefer to hold. If you can hold any potential token so obviously you will able to make a huge profit.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:45 PM

Even if you have a small budget, I still recommend having different coins, as it is much safer, you do not risk losing everything if something happens with one of the coins. So choose for yourself some of the most promising altcoins and hold them for a long time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Investments in bitcoin are still profitable and will always remain so, but among altcoins there are also worthy representatives who have good prospects and will be able to bring you excellent income in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Bitcoin investments is more profitable than altcoin and bitcoin investments mostly have guarantee of profit than investing in altcoins because if ever bitcoin falls down they always pump up.
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

If you just want to invest money and wait for profit, it's better to buy bitcoin.
Altcoins used mainly as a means for bidding, and a bitcoin to fix profits.
byhunter79

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:38:03 AM

Altcoin can still be a market trading and investment, but with the risk that we should cross check well for profit. While bitcoin we have seen with the fact that bitcoin will become the main digital currency in the future, where paper money is increasingly rarely used, and cryptocurrency as the main transaction currency.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

For me personally alternative currencies are way more interesting becouse they are lot and different, bitcoin is one and only...

clarkey2013

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

I do not see any reason to compare! Bitcoin is without a doubt the main coin, but altcoins are important no less, if you want to earn and not lose money, you must have a flexible portfolio that contains all of the above!
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

The reason why people still prefer investing in Bitcoin rather than altcoins is because Bitcoin has proven that it is secured and its network effect. Most altcoins out there are very easy to manipulate, I'm not saying that Bitcoin cannot be manipulated but Bitcoin having lots of people that just holding it makes it is hard to manipulate the market of Bitcoin. When it comes to security there's no question that Bitcoin is still the best because the mining hashrate are distributed all over the world and it uses proof of work algorithm, unlike other altcoins that majority of hashrate distributions are obtained by mining pools. The popularity of Bitcoin is also one of the reason.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:08:21 PM

When market trends are falling, it is safer to hold bitcoins, because there are a lot of altcoin disappearing, and I usually change into bits as much as possible when I fall, and when the market turns green, altcoin usually goes up faster than special currency, and this time a part of the money is separated. It is profitable to buy altcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

If you want to invest in altcoins, you must to make sure that it is good and has a capability to grow more after many months. You need to make a research about that coins. But if you have enough money, invest in Bitcoin. This one make sure that it is good.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

both of bitcoin and altcoin investment will be profitable if you invest it for long term.
if you want more options for investment, try invest on altcoin like ethereum. invest on ICO using eth to buy tokens.
Bodik1710

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

I think that Bitcoin is better that altcoins because it is more popular and safelety.With Bitcoin I can buy everything
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

I chose both, I put mostly on bitcoin and the rest for altcoin. Bitcoin is safe and can last for a long time and bitcoin values can continue to increase, altcoin is more likely to increase and can provide benefits.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: