Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:17:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I like bitcoin and altcoin as both produce for me as well as the bitcoin and altcoin shareholders.

Bitcoin and altcoin, which investment will bring more profit.
Nobody is unaware that bitcoin now accounts for more than 40% of the total crypto market, and it is not difficult to say that bitcoin is king, and altcoin is the prince, princess, and king's son. altcoin decline quickly and without end is very normal. It is common practice to drown the whole bloodshed market when btc drops or grows quickly. So now we can keep ustt or btc to wait for double profit with altcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:32 AM

bitcoin and altcoin is something that we should have in the cryptocurrency especially if we want to invest our money in the cryptocurrency. although crypto world still new things that not all people understand, we could invest our money in bitcoin and altcoin for our future and there are no people push to make an investment in crypto or not.

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment.Bitcoin & Altcoins Both Are A Good Opportunity For Us. We Like Both But Bitcoin Mothers Of Crypto Currency.

I prefer with both holding bitcoin and buying altcoin but it depends on how much money we have and what altcoin that we want to buy. we need to determine what coin that will be our investment and we need to choose the option because the altcoin is too many for us to choose what will work for you with some research. bitcoin lead all coin in the crypto world and for me, altcoin is a way to make more profit so I can have more bitcoin someday.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Well if an alt coin is on a good technology and a high future growth potential then there is nothing wrong about investing in it, in fact, it might be one of the best decisions you will ever make, i however prefer holding BTC as it has a proven track record.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

How much you have bitcoin in your wallet? For me the best strategy when you intend to invest in the cryptocurrency is you don't choose just one coin for your investment place, will be good if choose some coin. And now you have bitcoin, I suggest to you for devide your bitcoin. I mean you hold half bitcoin for your investment and half you buy some altcoin for your investment too. I see ethereum, Neo and dash is good place for an investment I'm sure that.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
I think you should be in between, meaning you should have a big percentage of bitcoin to hodl, and the rest you can invest in your favorite alts, either for their technology(future worth) or for selling them on their next pump to increase your bitcoins.
I think this is how the majority of us here are doing.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

if you have not much funds to invest, i think you can buy altcoins instead bitcoin.
the market currently have a low price of them. you can buy some to invest.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:26:54 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

if you have not much funds to invest, i think you can buy altcoins instead bitcoin.
the market currently have a low price of them. you can buy some to invest.
actually do not need huge capital to start investing. definitely a lot of deals with minimal capital. investment science is an important science for us at any time because with invesatasi we can get pasive income
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

I suggest you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is recognized by various countries, and all countries reject the altcoin, and they intend to set a series of rules to limit the altcoin.

Deolito

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Bitcoin vs Alt Coins Returns: Comparison of Gains Between Bitcoin & Altcoins Investing. ... Bitcoin vs Alt Coins Returns: This article provides a comparison of the performance of Bitcoin vs the top 10 altcoins a year ago. ... Aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins ...
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

For me both altcoins and bitcoin are profitable but I more prefer holding bitcoin for longterm because I believe that its price will go up and bitcoin has a big potential in the future.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

I think, almost average members here have bitcoin and of course some altcoin. yes, can be from investment or purchase from exchange.
especially if you are a crypto trader, surely you will involve bitcoin and many of altcoin.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

I think, almost average members here have bitcoin and of course some altcoin. yes, can be from investment or purchase from exchange.
especially if you are a crypto trader, surely you will involve bitcoin and many of altcoin.
Bitcoin always kept its dominance in total market capitalization over altcoins in past years, ranging from stunning 95% to a bottom low of 37%. Therefore in case you were wondering, alts are definitely back and are here to stay.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

Both Bitcoin and Altcoins are important for me. We can not invest all money in bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin is the most valued coin and it is the no 1 coin for me for long term investment if we compare with altcoins. My 60% holding is bitcoin and rest 40% is altcoins. Even a small part of bitcoin can give you more profit in long term as compare to altcoins. So I prefer both I will not depend on single coin.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

A lot of similar thread from the past:

Bitcoin Vs Altcoin

Bitcoin vs altcoins, will they survive?

Bitcoin or Altcoin ? which one will be the best to invest in 2018?

Bitcoin or Altcoin

Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?

Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable?

I'm sure that you can have a good idea and an answer to the threads from above. A simple Google Search will help you as well, instead of opening similar thread which has been opened and all the answers have been provided. Maybe some of them are old, but I think it is still applicable to the current situation.

Old is gold! Im sure there could be a lot to learn about the topic, reading all the past thread than flooding this new thread with the same topic. Sometimes we tend to become lazy looking for a thread related with our concern, but this one really helps, I hope the OP will notice this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

I prefer to invest bitcoin because the price of it is so high and you need to hold it in a long term so you can gain a huge profit. Altcoins is good also for investment but you can only gain a small profit on it. So much better to invest your money in bitcoin than altcoins.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

Bitcoin will not end its dominion in crypto. Bitcoin is the oldest coin in crypto as it was the starter in crypto world of negotiations. While altcoins come with potential that deals the campaign or project with the reality basis on what the people needs. Most of the time wallets, foods, activities, payments and many more. That is why altcoins raises from reality basis. I would choose bitcoin and altcoin for it much better both.
mcradys

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I'm for the altcoins. They have the potential to produce things that are useful for the future. While the BTC will remain the most popular crypto and will not be displaced soon.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

If you compare the altcoin vs bitcoin, you will earn more if you invest your money to altcoin rather than bitcoin, because as we already know, Bitcoin is currently so expensive. If I were you, you should find a good Altcoin with a very low price. Because when the price of this altcoin goes up. You surely earn a lot.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Most of the newly introduced coins are actually just made to steal money from people. There is no wrong investing on altcoin but its more riskier to invest than holding bitcoin. Since bitcoin is more established than other coin, the possibility of sudden break down is less. I have tried investing in some ALt but until now,  I dont get the return of my investment. Some alt like eth, ripple and byteball is a good coin also.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

I prefer both if i have the resources i would invest on bitcoin and other potential alts. I would not compare them because nothing compares with bitcoin, the king of cryptocurrencies. Alts will always be next to btc.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: