Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

For me personally, basically my most priority is tended on bitcoin, and altcoins becomes another investment side.. if indeed the coins really has a potent price movements potential.
I still have a job and from the first I know about crypto is more inclined to bitcoin first, this is still a special thing for me and I believe bitcoin remains the strongest beside altcoins, on investment or its developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:26 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
We can choose and a lot of choices are there. It is the same thing that we can hold for a long term. Maybe altcoins or bitcoin. For me If I have a lot of investment I will choose, Same coin bitcoin and also altcoin but before we hold altcoin we need to think about the potential and porposes of this altcoin.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

bitcoin and altcoin are very supportive for common progress, and this can be a compact in progress. I really like both because it is very helpful to manage

Yes both bitcoin and altcoin are profitable in real life but we can blindly trust bitcoin but not all the altcoins there are some trustworthy mainstream altcoins like ethreum and all at the same time there are more than 1300 altcoins so we need to be very careful before choosing altcoin for investment.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Hitesh Ohri

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

i think both bitcoin and altcoin are worthy. but NOW DAYS bitcoins are higher in demands so i prefer investment on  bitcoins.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

I like bitcoin because now i want to invest my capital in the crypto and it is good to buy now and wait for the future. We have to check the market regularly and when the price rise then it is good to convert some bitcoin into altcoin and in altcoin i like the Ethereum to buy in the future i will need money in the future for starting a new business.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

I like bitcoin and altoin. Currently, they are competing directly with each other, but Altcoin can finally find a niche niche market suitable for Bitcoin, and each of them has its own role in the market.

Bitcoin is like legacy old school system of crypto and most trusted and altcoins as like similar crypto with advance features and new technologies which try to provide what's not there in Bitcoin I mean features like smart contract and speed.

Am I spamming? Report me!
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

What I've been doing all this time I often buy altcoins with bitcoin, because I understand that later when altcoins and bitcoins are equally ascending I will get many and many more benefits from bitcoin and altcoins.
If i have the money i will surely invest in bitcoin than any other altcoins. Because bitcoin has been proven and tested in time. In fact a lot of millionaires now in cryptocurrency is because of bitcoin.
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

I would strongly suggest you to invest only in bitcoin at the moment. It is gaining a lot of strenght again the altcoins in the last few months. btc market cap is about 45% already and still growing. Carefully monitor the altcoins market so you can buy at the lowest price. Altcoins will gain more %wise gains vs. bitcoin however if you invest too early that would not be the case for you.
Invest in btc -> hodl untill uptrend -> invest in altcoins. This is a general rule i follow and it is successful. Btw if you are not a gambler, don't invest into coins that are lower than 500mil in market cap since whales can easily dump those coins and you loose money.

BR
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

There is no rule saying you cannot buy and hold both bitcoins and altcoins. All of the cryptocurrency investors I know have both bitcoins and some other type of altcoins in their portfolio. Can't put all your eggs in a single basket you know.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

Everyone is looking for their advantages and disadvantages of a particular coin. Now it is difficult to concretize something, the situation with weaving in the market for trading is not very favorable. But, on the other hand, for you, as for a potential investor, that's excellent. Since you do not have a lot of money, I would advise you to choose something from the Altkoins, because I think that bitcoin is a long-term

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

Bitcoin bs Altcoins = King vs Clown
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

For now on. I don't know wether which is bettter both bitcoin and altcoin. Because I am newbie, but I think both of two are better.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

Technically speaking, those who understand the shenanigans and inner workings of crypto understand that both are highly profitable with the tendency of making faster and more profit with ALTCOINS. Yes. It depends on what side of the divide you do see things.
kuckong

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I think buying both is equally profitable both for investment. if your money is a lot then buy bitcoin because its price is more stable than altcoin.bitcoin is called mother of coin which first appeared in cryptocurrency, its price most expensive and already have big community. so bitcoin more good from altcoin.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I prefer altcoins. It's more convenient to trade them. They are more flexible and volatile. For long-term investment, I choose with the help of the
Coinmarketcap website the altcoins that recently entered the market. Today I look closely at the CMT token, it's network should be launched the other day. CMT has already grown by 12 percent today. I think it will grow even more.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:12:04 PM

Nowadays, I do see Bitcoin as a longterm investment while altcoins tend to be more for quick and more risky investments, if you try to make fast money I would recommend buying alts  (and be a little lucky for sure) if you want to invest money more safely with minor winning marges, I would recommend good old btc.

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Alts are not good to keep now. When BTC is going up, alts drops, when BTC goes down, alts still drops. So better stick to BTC. Or hedge your coins to USDT. Later on these cryptos will go up.

aksen

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

both have got their own advantages and limitations. Alt coins have the benefits that they can give returns lie 1000% or more in a single year, something which is now impossible with bitcoins as it is already quite costly.
risa33

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

I think both are very good for investment. but I believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very Stable. different with altcoins the price cannot be predicted.
that's my view

Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

I think both are very good for investment. but I believe in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very Stable. different with altcoins the price cannot be predicted.
that's my view

I think bitcoin is the first and foremost thing  I choose for investing but altcoin are also best for investing but bitcoin one step ahead of all crypto currencies if you have less investment choose some good altcoin .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███