Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

I am still sure about bullish trend on some altcoins for 2018, but if you are looking to build your Bitcoin position in more conservative way - now might be a good time to consider only BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

At present, confidence in bitcoin is still quite high, and he is still the leader among venture capital investment assets
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

As a user of cryptocurrencies, choosing both bitcoin and altcoins is a better decision. If the problem is that you don't have enough money to invest, start earning different coins by joining in bounty campaigns. In this way if you have earned enough coins, try investing in altcoins, and also have a part of bitcoins. You can compare the prices and decide on to what is better for you, so you will invest your money in that specific coin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

As a user of cryptocurrencies, choosing both bitcoin and altcoins is a better decision. If the problem is that you don't have enough money to invest, start earning different coins by joining in bounty campaigns. In this way if you have earned enough coins, try investing in altcoins, and also have a part of bitcoins. You can compare the prices and decide on to what is better for you, so you will invest your money in that specific coin.
Bitcoin is better than ever, If we speak about gaining a huge amount of profit I will still believe in bitcoin. I think altcoin is also profitable but from the start i really prefer on bitcoin. Sometimes I also invest in altcoin and it is also amazing ways to earn a huge amount of profit, I suggest to try both bitcoin and altcoin for good trying both coin is a great strategy to gain some more experience of gaining in crypto feild.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

The use of bitcoin in the modern world continues to expand. However, on the other hand, the slow solution of low network bandwidth problems threatens to narrow the prospects for bitcoin to the function of "digital gold for the rich", that is, an asset that is sometimes stored passively, and sometimes used for transit of large sums of money (however ill-suited for mass use with daily payments). If problems with the high transaction costs remain, interest in bitcoin from both the payment aggregators and the broad masses can change and the negative impact of such events will outweigh the positive pricing factors.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

I prefer to buy altcoins because they are copies of bitcoin in 2009, when BTC cost less than 10 cents. It is possible that some altcoins that
cost even less than 1 cents now,  will cost $100 and maybe $1000 in 5 or 10 years.

mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

For investment - both, for future utilization in real life, definetely altcoins. Even Btc Cash as itself is way more perfect, not even say about ETH
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

I prefer to buy altcoins because they are copies of bitcoin in 2009, when BTC cost less than 10 cents. It is possible that some altcoins that
cost even less than 1 cents now,  will cost $100 and maybe $1000 in 5 or 10 years.
The quick development in altcoins the supply of other digital currencies that are challenging Bitcoin. An increased volume of new cryptocurrencies carries the possibility of ultimately crushing or at least greatly influencing Bitcoin prices and adoption.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I am a great fan of diversification method when it comes to the investment. As far as financial status is concerned, you don't need to reach background if you are willing to invest in Bitcoin as well as in altcoins. Even if you have $100 with you then you can diversify that amount in 10 units of $10 each and diversify if you need to buy Bitcoin and altcoins. It is a misconception among the newbies that they have to purchase the whole Bitcoin, you have $10 then you can always buy Bitcoins worth $10, no one is going to force you to buy the whole Bitcoin if you don't want to buy it.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

Both I think are good. You do not need to compare bitcoin or altcoins. You have to think about what the future is good for you. I just suggest that both are very good. And of course you will get a good profit if you invest in both.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

I chose both, both bitcoin and altcoin are both beneficial. Bitcoin is the most prominent coin and many adopt it, the value of bitcoin can rise higher and we can benefit, as well as altcoin that allows profit by having it.

tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

Sometimes it is advised with the goal of "catching" at least one hundredfold increase in the rate of altcoin to be evenly purchased with each coin from the list of altcoins containing, for example, the 50 most capitalized currencies. After that, place the purchased altcoins in a reliable storehouse and patiently wait for their growth for many months. This method has been effective more than once because of the expansion of the market
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Bith bitcoin and altcoins are good to me. I am holding bitcoin now and holding some altcoins too. I will gonna buy altcoins again by May. Well, I look for the potential of the coin. It doesn't matter if it is famous or not, as long as the potential is good, that is fine.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?.
For long term I would love to choose holding bitcoins instead of buying altcoins even it has a good technology.

I know there are altcoins that are quite good but if its about the long term holding, there's only one good choice to make if its between bitcoin and altcoin and it's bitcoin only.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:18:38 PM

What I've been doing all this time I often buy altcoins with bitcoin, because I understand that later when altcoins and bitcoins are equally ascending I will get many and many more benefits from bitcoin and altcoins.
In overall comparison Between Bitcoins and Altcoins Bitcoin is the best. Altcoin are made to overcome the disadvantage related with Bitcoin. Bitcoin's software cannot taking the load of heavy transaction it takes times. And in this situation Litecoin is the best option which take less time to complete an transaction. Bitcoin is accepted in many country and it is used by many people in comparison to altcoins. Cryptocurrency are also famous for their volatile nature. And in comparison to other crypto currency Bitcoin has high market price. In matter of trading Bitcoin is good among all cryptocurrency because it charge low transaction fee and bitcoin is use by many online retailers.  Smiley
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

currently being popular is bitcoin, although bagitu no harm in if you understand the difference of each virtual currency, the each virtual currency have advantages and disadvantages respectively, cryptocurrency altcoin is created specifically for side by side with bitcoin if you want to get bitcoin you can buy on site his directly, can through faucet and of mine bitcoin, while altcoin you can get in Exchange cryptocurrency, in addition altcoin also use the currency bitcoin as an intermediary so that you need to have some bitcoin before buying altcoin
harj77

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:44:07 AM

Its funny how we all buy Bitcoin to get into alts and then regret the choice of doing that. wish we stayed in BTC lol Smiley
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:00 AM

Altcoins have been created to surpass the negative things about bitcoin but for me bitcoin is better than these altcoins. It is because bitcoin has a bigger value and when it comes to long term holding,  bitcoin is much better to hold for a long time than altcoins.  So for me. Bitcoin is better than altcoins.
derihendra

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

it depends how much your money, if your money much better you buy bitcoin, if your money a little and want to get a lot of profit you can buy another coin like stellar, there, nem, doge and many others, alt coins it also can up, so do not hesitate

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hnq123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

Im starting with altcoins but my main dream is to get to the bitcoins. In fact id like to have both. But ive started with altcoins (which are cheaper and maybe could get much more expensive) thinking about making a profit and then to buy btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: