Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs altcoins?  (Read 975 times)
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
Bitcoin is home to many investors in the virtual currency market. Many analysts say that the world will be influenced by Bitcoin as well as other virtual currencies, with over 30% of the world's population now aware of virtual currencies and that specific numbers will be. To rise in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peymanrmi

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

i personally prefer altcoins
they offer you great profits
but be careful they also can make you great detriment
TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

for the technology, i prefere xrp and xlm, implementation for real life so usefull
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

its depends really on what your goal is , what you want to achieve ....that should be the determining factor whether you buy bitcoins or altcoins. if you are looking to invest for the long term then altcoins should make up the majority of your portfolio , however if you are looking to make short term significant returns then bitcoins should definitely be your main investment option.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

no matter we are going to use as a long-term investment or short-term investment, bitcoin is always worked for us and don't forget, altcoin will work too for us if we can choose the right altcoin. there are only a few altcoins that will be good for long-term investment and we need to choose the coins especially if the coin still in undervalued. bitcoin and altcoin are also helped us to make a big profit in the long-term and bitcoin and altcoin can also work well with the short-term investment if we know how to use it.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?
investing in Bitcoin is very profitable for long-term investments, because Bitcoin's future prospects are excellent, especially now that Bitcoin is becoming well-known and in great demand among most people.
If you are good at analyzing an altcoin I think investing there is more profitable than you are investing in Bitcoin.
Example yesterday I bought ETH for about $ 350 and within 2 months Etherium price Up to 90%. investment in altcoin is very profitable and can be done with a short time.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

if for investment I prefer bitcoin, and suppose I already have the capital to trade, I will try to trade to buy my bitcoin with other altcoin that have high price movements, and the price is not too expensive, but of course I will take the risk great, because if I see it is not easy also to trade, but I will dare myself to it.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Hi guys , what do you most prefer , holding bitcoins or buying altcoins which is have a good technology and for long term investment ?. I'm a little bit doubtful  where should i stand on . I'm not rich enough to buy and hold this coins at the same time.However I'm trying to figure out which of the  two much better . bitcoins have a old technology in blockhain compare to altcoins now which is they are more advanced but the prices  varies so  what your insight about this ?

Here is the fact that must investors don't know. When you own bitcoin you only make profits on bitcoin value. If you own 1 BItcoin for 5years you will still have 1 bitcoin but with altcoins you make profits on bitcoin and it's value. For example let's say 20 Ethereum gives you 1 BItcoin then you hold your 20ETH for  1-3years now 1 BItcoin = 5 ETH that's means you now own 4bitcoin. So definitely altcoins are better although you need to diversify your investment I say  70% on altcoins 30% on bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:32:32 AM

If you compare the altcoin vs bitcoin, you will earn more if you invest your money to altcoin rather than bitcoin, because as we already know, Bitcoin is currently so expensive. If I were you, you should find a good Altcoin with a very low price.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:54:19 AM

Well, as for the long-term investment, I think that you should go and invest your money in an altcoin that has a good potential. Because, the value of altcoins is not as big as Bitcoin, but that means, you can buy a lots of coins. The profits will also be good, considering Bitcoin is in the upward trend. You can have a x10 or even x20 profit in a coin.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

I thought altcoin is an alternativecoin so bitcoin is an alternativecoin. Bitcoin is an alternative coin right? It is a coin that is in virtual a coin that have value but untouchable. So why you are comparing bitcoin to an altcoin if they were just the same. Can you collaborate what is the meaning of alcoin for you?
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

if you still dont know where to invest, i recommend you to buy altcoin first.
with your altcoin, you can use it to invest in other project. like ethereum on ICO.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

I think first of all we need to understand for ourselves what is the purpose of investing, if for a long time, then bitcoin think is ideal for this, we can observe its growth stably regardless of its falls, altcoin is more suitable for short-term investment, if you are sure of this altcoin Because it will significantly increase your investment
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

for me investin in altcoin is the good choices, we can see right now that altcoin is booming, we can see that this altcoin is come with more advatages than bitcoin and can makes the bitcoin loss thier popularity but we can see too that this altcoin is not popular than bitcoin thats makes the investor in altcoin is lower than bitcoin. so the invstor still investing in bitcoin

laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

When traders want to close their positions, they sell altcoins in exchange for bitcoin. Accordingly, the demand for other crypto-currencies fueled interest in Bitcoin. At the same time, many investors keep their savings in bitcoin instead of exchanging for fiat money. This is done because they can quickly re-establish the right positions in the market when opportunities arise. This also suggests that there is a speculative link between bitcoins and other crypto-currencies.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

I think investing in altcoins is better now because there are new altcoins monthly to invest.
But Bitcoin is safer and good for long time.
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

The technology between bitcoin and altcoins are massively different, altcoins provide faster orders and transaction, for example ethereum only takes 12-14 seconds while bitcoin on the other hand takes 11-13 minutes, I saw this from a past reply here in this forum but can't seem to recall the link, Bitcoin on the other hand has advantages, the price value is very high, one of the things that I can say bitcoin has that upper hand when it comes to the value and price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

I think.eventhough the bitcoin price still dropping.
Bitcoin will remain its popularity.
Because without bitcoun. Cryptocurrency is already dead
Comparing to altcoins. Bitcoin still more profitable for me
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

If you cannot really decide you can always do them both you know because they are different things and you can have an investment in them both at the same time. But always remember that the bitcoins are safer and much reliable because they are long enough in here and time alone can prove that. But there are a lot of altcoins out there that are much better than bitcoins in terms of technology but never have a chance to grow because people will always look at bitcoins rsther than other coins. But if you think that altcoin that you wanted too is gonna gave you a great future then go for it just always have a bitcoins just for a back up
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

I dont know why you compare bitcoin with altcoins. We can create lot of altcoins by using ethereum platform. But Bitcoin is not like that we cant create bitcoin. and also bitcoin usage and demand  is very high. So there is only one king of cryptocoin is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: