Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1076 times)
PPumpsTogether (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:18 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:09:46 AM by PPumpsTogether

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

You know how they say "Many men, many minds". One say that bitcoin will cost 1 million another that if will collapse.
The truth is that no one know exactly what will happen.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:10:28 AM

Bitcoin, a kind of virtual digital currency, has not yet been fully popularized and applied. But in today's Internet and financial industry, from birth to today, ten thousand times growth, skyrocketing speed, totally beyond the stock market passion!

Because of the existence of the script system of intelligent contract, BTC transaction can be forced to solve this problem, which gives users confidence to deal with the transaction to a large extent. And the inventor of the BTC also believes that in "smart" contract deal after popularization, the government would not be in need spending taxpayers' money to keep some arbitration institution, such as the court, the public security bureau and so on.

Future bitcoin will be used in every industry.
Bill205

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

Bitcoin has changed everything as we know it and bitcoin is what will shape the future into a fitting one for us and our children. Bitcoin is the future and you are correct.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

Fun fact for you guys. I got interested in BTC in 2014 and at that time you could barely see any advertising in the media. Some social media pushers were promoting their altcoins and of course you could see the banners and articles on tech sites. Now I'm seeing articles in the mainstream media, getting emails on my private mailboxes (never used for anything crypto related) about profitable BTC investments. This is a different world that we're living in. We may wake up one day and see billboards advertising BTC in the streets and people casually chatting about it in the street.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

You know how they say "Many men, many minds". One say that bitcoin will cost 1 million another that if will collapse.
Because you don't believe on it's technology that's why you guys believe that bitcoin is useless. Though If you gonna look all altcoins under bitcoin they have real asset or projects that can be use by humankind for this generation and so on..

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

Well even I think bitcoin's price is going to rise up again as it has done each and everytime in the past. We just need to have more patience and keep holding our bitcoins.  Also, by seeing the condition of cryptos now, as it is being used in some places as payments, I think it would be used a lot more in the future. So, I think the probability for it to crash would be very low.
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

We all have problems and circumstances and bitcoin does not exclude with this phenomena. Yes, bitcoin sure has its difficulties experiencing today but it doesnt mean it will crash or close in the near future. Bitcoin loses its investors but mostly stay. We should trust bitcoin and help it grow.
Rockyz

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

I totally agree bitcoin is the future. Thats why we need to open in it.. because right now almost everything is digital except money and tthey hardly recognize it. Not all people recognize it.
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

Yang saya dengar dari sahabat saya kalau bitcoint bisa merubah masa depan yang baik dari pada yang sebelum sebelumnya,maka dari itu saya mencoba beraktipitas dalam bitcoint,dan lebih serius lagi,smoga apa yang di katakan sahapat itu benar,demi masa depan baik
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:16 AM

Investing in BTC is more profitable than investing in stocks, making it easier to make money, but the risk of investing in encryption is huge.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

If one knows what is future then they will be called as a GOD.

So you need to use your common sense and knowledge to predict whether you want to invest in bitcoin or not. Don't worry much about the comments made by some experts because sometimes those comments may be paid one to mislead small investors.

I belive bitcoin will survive for a long time so I'm investing and bought some around 7K and now already made a decent profit.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

The future blockchain will revolutionize the way we live.

Although the BTC is not yet fully popularized, it has attracted many people in the Internet and financial industry today!

In the future, more people will use BTC, and the price of BTC will be higher and higher!
chaosrift

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

Investing btc always profitable its proven last couple of years . if you look at the last 1 year graph then you will be more clear . btc this year again hit 20 k so its good time to reserve btc for future .
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

Absolutely, there are a huge of people says that bitcoin will end, bitcoin will die or bitcoin will collapse but there has no facts evidences or proofs that it will be happened. There are only one of the weakness and false prediction that weak people can give. Those people are not true believer of bitcoin that's why they have no trust and believe to it's system. Worries and doubt are not needed here because it can produce bad image to bitcoin. No doubt that btc can lead us the way of reaching our success.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

For me, I want Bitcoin's future money and I know it will happen. Especially nowadays many users use it, even if it's a payment it can use or purchase. So I want Bitcoin to be future money.
mustamin88

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

According to my prediction Digital currency will change the monopoly of currency that is by the government of a country, just like the internet that changed the monopoly practice in the phone industry.
There will be new government agencies created to analyze the regulation of digital currency.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Investing bitcoin is a decent way of earning profit in a long term run. Despite the fact that btc price is unstable, it will be a great strategy to buy and hold bitcoin because ten years from now, there is no knowing what will become of it's price.
loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

It sure it. Everyone and their grandmother will start investing in bitcoin. There are only around 16M in existence and 7 billion people on earth. When it gets mass adoption...oh, my...it's gonna get crazy.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:43:17 AM

We do not know the development of the age to come. But when viewed along with the development of the bitcoin era is a good opportunity for the future and invest compared with other investments. And it seems that in the future more people will invest with bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: