Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future rightly.  (Read 1074 times)
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:58:33 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has a future because we have seen Bitcoin prices are rising gradually. As a few days ago, some people suffered losses due to the decrease in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are a very good news for them, they have been able to reap their losses again. For this reason, I think they will be interested in investing more in bitcoin, which will increase Bitcoin business and investment and will be able to gain more confidence in the public.
So I think there is Bitcoin's future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has a future because we have seen Bitcoin prices are rising gradually. As a few days ago, some people suffered losses due to the decrease in bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are a very good news for them, they have been able to reap their losses again. For this reason, I think they will be interested in investing more in bitcoin, which will increase Bitcoin business and investment and will be able to gain more confidence in the public.
So I think there is Bitcoin's future.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Indeed everytime bitcoin value goes down it is gradually rising again and that might be a decent piece of bitcoin. It is great since you can really purchase bitcoin again at bring down value then you'll get your benefit when it rises again and for sure bitcoin was the principal advanced money at any point made thus clearly it ought to have the best esteem first.
creative-raju33

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

Yes bitcoin is the future rightly.Day by day bitcoin price going to ups.Many people change there life to buy/invest in bitcoin in the recent time.It is one of the most profitable invest to buy bitcoin. Millions of people buy bitcoin for a very good profit.If anyone want to change there life in a very short time i said to them invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the future rightly i knew very well.
carcas

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I think bitcoin will increase this year because last month bitcoin had a very big drop. Lots of good news about bitcoin.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:49 PM

I'm very sure bitcoin will come back at a high price and set a record this year. The good news about crypto and crypto enthusiasts began to grow.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

I think bitcoin is the future in the sense that many organisations have started accepting it as means of payment and very soon a lot of people will definitely move from fiat currency to cryptocurrency.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

Bitcoin just showed the world something new instead of the usual money. This is a new development and a new stage. In any case - it's great.
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

bitcoin has been able to change some of the human life,in particular,among the chenges that have been made by people and through technology, because people can easily deal with it, and because of this people are  more so people take it easy
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

Bitcoin is future oriented and bitcoin is our future too. Science and technologies and our world are improving day by day. This improvement make reach bitcoin in to a top possision on crypto world and I'm sure in future bitcoin will determine our future.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

bitcoin has the value, because is the first.

Truly it is valid. Btc is for the eventual fate of numerous individuals. Btc has esteem since it is the main cryptocurrency with the technology behind it is astounding and makes such a large number of solicitations for customers who have some esteem. On the off chance that Btc demand diminishes marginally then the esteem likewise should go down.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

Yes bitcoin is the first crypto currency, and its value can continue to increase due to its increasing popularity, It is good to investment in bitcoin for future profits.

I think looking at articles in mainstream media, getting email in my personal mailbox (never used for anything related to crypto) about a lucrative BTC investment. It is a different world that we live in. We might wake up one day and see a billboard advertising BTC on the streets and people chatting casually down the street.
Fun facts for you guys. I became interested in BTC in 2014 and by that time you could barely see ads in the media. Some social media directors promote their altcoin and of course you can see banners and articles on technology sites.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

Bitcoin matters not only because it is the first cryptocurrency, but also because it is a very promising technology that can really be useful.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

yes you are right bitcoin is the currency of the future because bitcoin has technology that can be used for all kinds of shipping or transaction, bitcoin owned texts very proven no one can break it.
Exactly it is the main reason why bitcoin is really a way to get successful life,  it is very simple to get money and become rich with bitcoin, if you have money you can earn through it by investing your capital to bitcoin and if you don’t have enough money to invest then you can earn free income by joining campaigns like signature campaign and bounty, we can use it as an additions source of income as well to get double profit.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

Bitcoin is more than a currency or money. This is a unique technology that can change our world, can change the economy and the entire global financial system.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:59:23 PM

Bitcoin is not as perfect as conventional money, bitcoin is known as a medium of exchange, which is resistant to counterfeiting, knows no national borders, does not waver due to political conditions in government and is not affected by anything.
Like gold, bitcoin can suppress excessive inflation rate also a speculative currency.

Higher prices has put Bitcoin in a privileged position in the eyes of many people especially those interested in making a profit from the price difference. The high value of bitcoin is due to the increase in technology promised by bitcoin through system changes.
The value of bitcoin is the legalization of the use of bitcoin which triggers people to buy bitcoin to benefit from the ease of transacting electronically
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

i analysed the chart of bitcoin and i focused on times when the price were dropped, I concluded that the bitcoin always save him self and back up more then ever.

Because of the current crisis for bitcoin which is not the first in its history, some people have become suspicious of the future of this crypto currency, so much so that they are saying it is useless.

I just want to remind the world that bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the history, raised in 2009 as decentralized currency in the blockchain technologie.

You maybe right that it is not first time in history that bitcoins have dipped this low in terms of percentage but the time frame of which this happened is way too fast compared to other dips that have happened in the past years. This fact is the one that is bothering me but nonetheless, I still invested and still holding bitcoins to this day because I still believe in it despite all these shocking and scary that took place in this industry in this year.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

The idea of digital money—convenient and untraceable, liberated from the oversight of governments and banks—had been a rumored and popular topic since the birth of the internet. Over the past few years, no matter where you turn, you cannot escape hearing the terms “blockchain,” “cryptocurrency” and the infamous “Bitcoin.” But if you are not a hip millennial or an investor trying to jump on the trend, you may be wondering: what exactly are cryptocurrencies? Is this just a bubble waiting to explode, or is it the future of commerce and the further digitization of our lives? read for more info https://born2invest.com/articles/bitcoin-future-commerce/

bitcoin will sure get back to its heights but their will be sure a lot of dips and pumps that will hapened.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

There are lot of people who change their lifestyle because of it, they become rich, stable source of income some businesses coming from it and also help those who need coming from bitcoin. A lot of people is a bitcoiner since they knew that it is a big help when investing on it.
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

For me it is. Bitcoin can change peoples lives with just a span of time here in bitcoin and i am expecting that it can too for the whole world because it will only bring us good changes that will cause a better society

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀