Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable  (Read 51026 times)
zettelkasten (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 12

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:30:02 PM

After creating the exclusion rule in the antivirus, I get errors again when the wallet is working, and it did not work out to try mining is not destiny. Sad

Has your wallet.dat been corrupted maybe?

Rename your current wallet.dat to something else, e.g. wallet2.dat and let zettelkasten-qt create a new one when it restarts.

Also, delete the folder "database" in your blockchain folder before you start again.

ZetterxMoFb2crhpMgRCHkivyrbapnQpzJ
zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

After creating the exclusion rule in the antivirus, I get errors again when the wallet is working, and it did not work out to try mining is not destiny. Sad

Also, as a test, shut down your antivirus completely for a few minutes until the wallet has fully synced.
Maybe your exception-rules are incomplete and antivirus still sandboxes zettelkasten after all.

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:58:39 PM

why you doing a burger-zettel swap through zettel forum only ?
what if i don't want to register and writing three posts to allow PM's ?
Well, my offer my rules.
If you don't follow those very basic rules, you can't trade.
Bare in mind: this is just to help incentivize testnet-mining.
And it works!
i mine in testnet
and i have some burgers and want to swap
you answered me here ? then no reason not to swap
If you want to trade your Burger for Zettel, the least you can do is follow my rules as stated.
Look at it as some basic "idiot test" to keep the trolls away. It looks like you are failing already?
Handling burger/zettel trades in the forum keeps the support effort low for me by having everything at one place.
Also, I don't want to have my PM here at BCT spammed with trade offers.
i am not troll and i am not idiot, be less rude, please
i just don't want to flood by writing 3 posts on your forum "about nothing" simply to get right to wright PM to you
at the same time i supported your testnet for some time and i want to swap burgers to zettel
it's not spam, not trade, it's reaction for your swap offer
you have time to answer me here but don't have time for swap ?
zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:14:39 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 04:41:18 PM by zettelkasten

i am not troll and i am not idiot, be less rude, please
i just don't want to flood by writing 3 posts on your forum "about nothing" simply to get right to wright PM to you
at the same time i supported your testnet for some time and i want to swap burgers to zettel
it's not spam, not trade, it's reaction for your swap offer
you have time to answer me here but don't have time for swap ?

So you read the rules, have decided that you don't like them, and now you insist I change them, just to make it more convenient for you, and you even felt entitled to lecture me about my "tone".

In my book, that's the very definition of a Troll.

But keep going... in the mean time you could have registered in the forum and posted a few posts, all within a few minutes:
you could have introduced yourself in the "General Discussion" of the forum, added a comment in the main thread section there, maybe even posted something in the "open" Off Topic section,
and you would be able to trade your Burger for Zettel, ...

...as have BTW done about a dozen people before you.

Look, we are getting off on the wrong foot here, but all is good.

It is possible. You can do it! Please register in the forum and perform the next few steps and we can trade. Thank you!  Cheesy

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:24:12 PM

See, I knew it would work:

Cheesy

casper77
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:07:03 AM

See, I knew it would work:

Cheesy

yes, i registered there
but i still don't have useful thoughts
i participated in too many bounties in which i posted useless shit only for post count
i don't want to do it again anyway
and another thing
BCT is too famous forum to ignore it for make your deals
zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:32:15 AM

Yes I noticed.

It looks like you will make things unnecessarily complicated every step along the way.

So enjoy your stay, but I got no time for that.

And no, BCT is not a good forum for this kind of trading.
BCT has lots of rules, you can't have giveaways here or incentivise postings etc, which is another reason why we do burger/zettel trading in our own forum.
Me giving you ZTTL for your BURGERS could be construed as me giving away those ZTTL (because that's sort of what this is ANYWAY) and such posts are not allowed in this forum.

casper77
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:51:43 PM

Yes I noticed.
It looks like you will make things unnecessarily complicated every step along the way.
BCT has lots of rules, you can't have giveaways here or incentivise postings etc, which is another reason why we do burger/zettel trading in our own forum.
Me giving you ZTTL for your BURGERS could be construed as me giving away those ZTTL (because that's sort of what this is ANYWAY) and such posts are not allowed in this forum.
i don't want to debate with you for a long time, i already turned off my hashes for your nets both
here are PM's for that and you ignored my PM about swap
i repeat again and again - swap between your testnet and mainnet tokens is not trade, it's obvious
looks like you want to advertise your forum through BCT and nothing else
katastroficar

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:24:18 PM

Yes I noticed.
i don't want to debate with you for a long time, i already turned off my hashes for your nets both
here are PM's for that and you ignored my PM about swap
i repeat again and again - swap between your testnet and mainnet tokens is not trade, it's obvious
looks like you want to advertise your forum through BCT and nothing else
Dev set those rules for reason.
He probably gets unreasonable/ridiculous propositions on regular basis. I remember one that was something like "make address for me to mine in your burger wallet and than send me some zettel when I reach xxx" Cheesy Cheesy
If he allows it here next thing will be lets do it on discord, lets do it on telegram ... you see where this is going
On forum he have all swaps in one thread, don't see what is wrong with wanting to stay that way.
This is like doing OTC trade on discord outside OTC channel where there is one. And demanding to do it anyway would be trolling is like you trolling here.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:30:57 AM

Also, as a test, shut down your antivirus completely for a few minutes until the wallet has fully synced.
Maybe your exception-rules are incomplete and antivirus still sandboxes zettelkasten after all.

Thanks for the tips, but with the antivirus disabled, I get the same error, apparently some feature is present either in the wallet code or in the Windows assembly. Sad
zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:00:05 AM

Thanks for the tips, but with the antivirus disabled, I get the same error, apparently some feature is present either in the wallet code or in the Windows assembly. Sad

Try running zettelkasten-qt.exe with administrator rights.

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:45:48 PM

Update @everyone:

We are now working on implementing the first version of ACE (lite)

ACE = Algo Composer Engine

The next iteration of burgerhash (V6) will introduce ACE lite, which will be an algorithm extension that continuously rewrites itself on a daily basis in a chain-determined fashion.

This means that with this new POW update we will move away from the regular 100k block fork schedule.
This won't be necessary anymore, since protocol will now adjust itself automatically with every new algo complication it invents and adds to burgerhash.
No need for manual forks anymore, after we've done this last fork to implement ACE lite.

Stay tuned for this update.
I probably won't be able to have it finished at exactly block 500k,
so people with qt-wallets may see this sign:

But don't worry, this is just a warning and has no effect on protocol. It can still go on forever with no negative effect.

Just wait for the new version to be first released and tested on burgerbot testnet, and then mainnet.

Thanks

katastroficar

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:50:15 PM

Happy 1st birthday Smiley
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:44:14 AM

Try running zettelkasten-qt.exe with administrator rights.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and don't have this error. Maybe you can specify what OS you are using including the 32-bit or 64-bit, Home, Pro, etc. I've witnessed QT wallet issues that are specific to Home but not Pro, etc.

Did you try with a virgin wallet.dat ? I'm inclined to think your wallet.dat is corrupted.

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:04:34 PM

Hi everyone.

An important testnet session will begin in a few hours when I will release the new burgerbot version that introduces burgerhash_V6 (ACE-LIGHT)
that includes a light version of the algo composer engine I've been talking about.

To have a successfull testnet session I'm going to need a few helping hands that can point their miners at burgerbot/testnet for the next days.

For this reason, the ZETTEL/BURGER exchange rate has been temporarily increased to 1:100 (starting now and for the rest of this testnet session, until the mainnet versions are ready)

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 08:46:41 PM

Congratulations!  Cool

Happy 1st birthday Smiley

Thanks everyone. This second year will be even more awesome!

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:08:30 AM

Almost finished with new testnet version.

Meanwhile, I removed warning graphics/mechanism everybody hates so much from mainnet version:

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten/commit/28ddc6ea65067ea85fbf06ed4f96824c06ab71f4

(will provide new releases for all systems later)

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:20:52 PM

testnet version almost ready, just around the corner.

In preparation of ACE-LIGHT, both mainnet and testnet have been cleaned up:

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten/commit/61b243f61597b9fff25867e848fa855c129ae1c8

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/burgerbot/commit/df31b48b0ded2e6bca432b4038bb8e99b523691f

"cleanup of POW functions etc"

"cleanup of POW functions, removal of the ODD/EVEN pair functions, fusion into just a single one.
Better structure and readability of POW.
Cleanup of POW-Version-Selector."

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:25:04 PM

BTW, mst100 asked me to add a

getmoneysupply

RPC-command.

No problem, here it is:

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/zettelkasten/commit/6e908791e6d8cc75c0025cb124b635c1185be922

if you need any other command or extensions, feel free to discuss on discord.

zettelkasten (OP)

Zettelkasten Dev

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:05:55 AM

ok everyone

testnetversion of Burgerhash V6, which adds a new concept (algorithm composer engine = ACE) to our POW, is online, ready for testnet:

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/burgerbot/releases/tag/v0.9.22.1

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/burgerbot/commit/a07033e9772830fdc43bc09636f237da7563cdb9

If you like to help out on testnet (with mining and node) you can sell your BURGER for ZETTEL later:
https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28

testnet fork will happen in ca 5 hours (block 452200)

New mining screen:

Notice the ACE LIGHT STRENGTH at the bottom.
It tells you how many instructions strong the ACE LIGHT POW-addage is.

Currently ACE LIGHT is set up in a way that we look back 1440 blocks (1 day) and choose each 180th block as we move forward to derive the next instruction.
So ACE LIGHT grows by 8 instructions per day, forever!

With this update we will also move away from the 100k pow update schedule.
From now on, thanks to ACE, our POW adjusts itself.
So no manually POW forks needed anymore.

Cheesy

https://github.com/zettel-kasten/burgerbot/blob/master/src/main.h#L54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: