Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67655 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

interesting project I really excited in this project This project is increasing popularity day by day. Now some good investor needs, so that the project is good at future. i hope the project will be successful
A new project needs to keep its community to be excited, it will add the the urge to keep supporting it by spreading the right infos that will reach its future investors that will clearly help the project a lot.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:02:38 PM

Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.
that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary
I think both opinions have a place to be. But what strategy the team of developers will choose, we do not know, so we can only support the project and monitor its development.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.
Right! As soon as the advertisement of the project is created and there it will be indicated that the token will be added to the large stock exchanges, interest in the token and the project will immediately grow. Such a system has long been used by other projects that want to raise the ratings of the project.

As long as the platform has a good purpose to the community then probably this can increased their popularity. All-Stocks have a good team member and they have a good strategy in terms of advertising because they have provided a prototype, then this is enough for the investors to know more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

well, all in one it is a nice thought project with a working beta website. I think the traders are going to give it a chance and for the investors is also an attractive project to invest.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

interesting project I really excited in this project This project is increasing popularity day by day. Now some good investor needs, so that the project is good at future. i hope the project will be successful

I think it because of their good promotion and advertisement to the public like in popular social media site Facebook, Twitter that boosted, allstocks impressions to the potential supporters and investors.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:53:06 AM

Lol, in my opinion, i don't care about popularity of All-Stock at this time. I care about what the project will do and will grow, what the community do support them, and of course if the team follow the roadmap, it will be ok for invest.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:09:12 AM

What are the news about their prototype? Did they already release it or did they do a beta-test version of it? I want to know more details about their prototype.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

Lol, in my opinion, i don't care about popularity of All-Stock at this time. I care about what the project will do and will grow, what the community do support them, and of course if the team follow the roadmap, it will be ok for invest.
The main focus about the project is their plan which will be successful or not. If they become successful they will be having more investors. This can make them be respected.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:31:44 AM

I think the team will be able to make a revolution and it will be a great achievement, but I mean the developer understands that the revolution is a very big change.

And that revolution will take a lot of time to be implemented also they need funds to sustain the development. I'm expecting that their proposed "revolution" will make a great change to their target industry.
This is the reason why they running ICO to gain more cap. And that why a lot of people want to support and join their bounty program.
Team team should have a good offer and advertising strategy that will make the people invest here. The project is great that gives a marketplace to the crypto users people.
I agree that the team should make a advertising strategy that will catch the eyes of the people. Also they have to consider the project to be listed on a top-level exchanges.

As long as the platform has a good purpose to the community then probably this can increased their popularity. All-Stocks have a good team member and they have a good strategy in terms of advertising because they have provided a prototype, then this is enough for the investors to know more about the platform.

You're right, which will depend the demand of the the users here in crypto currency community as the users will support this project. I also admire and appreciate the strategy of the team base on their own way of advertising prototype. Hopefully they will continue to strive for a great and better success in the future.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

The main focus about the project is their plan which will be successful or not. If they become successful they will be having more investors. This can make them be respected.

But in the initial stage you need to gather more investors before the project will be considered as a success. Furthermore, as the project improves more and more investors will be attracted to invest.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

Do you mean their ICO? Till now, i think All-Stock step by step touch the successful. Why investor come after sucessful instead bring it to All-Stock.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:14:41 AM

that doesnt mean they have to use that system too and i think they have their own exchange platform so is better to just wait and see but i dont think exchange is neccessary

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

I think most people who participate in bounties have at some point joined some shitty bounty which gave utterly trash coins or never paid out
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

But listing this token in some good exchanges will boost their popularity. Anyway, let's wait and see what are the plans of the team and how they will going to make this project successful.
The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

The devlopers have their owm exchange so they don't need other exachnges. But if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.

The team needs to think more strategies if they don't have any plan to get listed in some good exchanges since they will already have their own exchanges, They need to improve their marketing strategies too.
I believe all stocks project has a lot of potential to grow. They have thier own trading platform so I think its not necessary to list thier token to other exchanges. They just need to advertise more in promoting thier website so that it will acquire huge trading volume.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Not always there is a mad growth of popularity. There are also return cases. For example, if the coin is nothing, but the developer has paid the sum of means to the exchange administrator, then she is added in traded, however it too doesn't influence the price. The coin has to be demanded that it hasn't occurred.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

But in the initial stage you need to gather more investors before the project will be considered as a success. Furthermore, as the project improves more and more investors will be attracted to invest.

What the team represents about how they attract investors is quite fascinating it is because they planned well their platform. Creating a prototype is really a good representation when it comes to advertising a platform. Probably, more people are now trying to use the prototype and this will somehow give them a better chance to attract more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

I would like to know what are your plans to be popular globally, you guys have several competitors that are doing good so how will you encourage clients to join?
Yes, i have the same question of you, what All-Stock will do for make more different and attractive? I myself believe in All-Stock, but it not mean others will be, too. So i really want someone show me some advantage point of All-Stock.

Hi @bixbem90,

So far, there aren't any other platforms that combine so many tradeable traditional financial assets (stocks, bonds, futures, etc.) alongside cryptocurrencies. Our competitors can, of course, try to present their own vision and functions; but as it has been exhibited by our live prototype demo (something that others DON'T have), we are well ahead of anybody else.

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

There is no problem with the concepts and ideas inplemented to the All-Stocks project. It has a good platform for the global stock markets. But I guess that the All-Stocks' team should come up with a much better marketing strategy for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. I believe that this project can unleashed all its hindrances to its way to its own success.

Hi @ace09,

Our marketing team does work hard on spreading the word about AllStocks, and we also know that there's much more work ahead of us. If you do too believe in our vision, we encourage you to help us spread the word as well  Wink

Thanks!

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I think it because of their good promotion and advertisement to the public like in popular social media site Facebook, Twitter that boosted, allstocks impressions to the potential supporters and investors.

And also because, the dev team of ALLSTOCKS project provided a good prototype demonstration regarding how the platform works in real time. It's an effective way and strategy to attract potential investors because they will have an idea first before they will going to invest on this project. And sooner or later, there will be more people will joined on this team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: