Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team
I am also looking for the members information but it seems it is not yet disclosed from all thier pages. Hopefully the team will introduce themselves one of this days.
In any project any developers have full authority to remain anonymous that пpoиcxoдлиo. It is the cryptoworld and it is rich with it, everything is decentralized. Anyway, all investment are made at own risk, nobody forces you with a barrel at a temple.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team
The project looks very profitable for investors and I am looking for to make an investment here but without having teams information it seems like a not good option. I hope very soon the team will reveal their information. Due to this thing project will gain much more trust and it will become more reliable for investment.
I guess all stocks is clear at their team members and also they are much transperant and do not hind any such information from the investors so you can redily invest into this project as it is really going to reach great success ahead.
Yes they really are much transperant and that is the reason why i am here. This project really seems genuiene and also it can be of huge success ahead as the demand for their tokens will gradually rise up giving us good profits ouit.
I hope that is the case. The team seems pretty active on the forum and clears everyones queries, which is a good sign. As far as the asset is concerned, the team will have to work really hard to generate a tremendous outcome.

Still it is not enough to convince people by just being active in the forum. What is good is that they need to be transparent to the community and being active is a plus factor for the team. They seems to be good because they have a better advertisement and they must be proud of they already achieved.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

You can check them up in their website, I believe they don't only post their linkedin profile but their Facebook as well. When I check it, it seems like the team behind this project are from Israel.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

You can check them up in their website, I believe they don't only post their linkedin profile but their Facebook as well. When I check it, it seems like the team behind this project are from Israel.
That seems so legit to know about the team details which will really add a special value for all the potential investors to ensure an added reputation and trust on basing the team background verification availability.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

I am also looking for the members information but it seems it is not yet disclosed from all thier pages. Hopefully the team will introduce themselves one of this days.
In any project any developers have full authority to remain anonymous that пpoиcxoдлиo. It is the cryptoworld and it is rich with it, everything is decentralized. Anyway, all investment are made at own risk, nobody forces you with a barrel at a temple.
But it is even the developers responsibility to communicate with all the participants when ever there was any questions or doubts also they should ablatively share the announcements about the project so that every one will understand the project workflow.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

There is no problem with the concepts and ideas inplemented to the All-Stocks project. It has a good platform for the global stock markets. But I guess that the All-Stocks' team should come up with a much better marketing strategy for this project to become more known in the community of crypto currency. I believe that this project can unleashed all its hindrances to its way to its own success.

Marketing requires money, ALLSTOCKS seems that does't have even enough money to get Advisors for them project and for project like those is hard to reach softcap without having advisors.

Hi @negancoin,

We're actually in talks with several prominent advisors, but we agree; we certainly need more advisors!

Thanks for reply, you need also to share your activities on social media, I didn't see any for you team or event or interview, the type of business that you are doing need this thing.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

This is essential even for all the investors so the dev team should have a look on team information availability adding to the platform as most of the investors do make a question for all the supporters.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Any project would like to promote his product with paid service, but in order to do that you need money, if you noticed, they still didn't have even money to have an advisor. They don't need us to tell them that, they already know that advertising is important. I was explaining how business things.  Do it in cheap way is safe for them, because if THE ICO fail, they will not lose money.
Those ICOs that you see them promoting their project those famous website and media, they have resources to that, and they spent that money after they tested people reaction during pre-sale.

yeah you are right and if the ICO fails, they do not even need to pay the bounty hunters for their hard work Cheesy

This is why I think they have to regulate the ICOs. I also did not get my bounty tokens from some campaign, bcs they failed and if this should be a risk for bounty hunters, then they also have to take the risk and get some interests to advertise their campaign in an other way or ... pay with these interests the hard worked bounty hunters  Cool

Yep, I joint a wrong bounty in past and waste my time, but I learnt how to chose which bounty to join. Even if the regulation happen, it will not protect from this scenario on this forum. When softcap don't reach, we both lose, because the team also put time and even money and has to refund all investors and even if they give you those tokens ( reward ), since the project failed the token has no value.

I think most people who participate in bounties have at some point joined some shitty bounty which gave utterly trash coins or never paid out

well, from my own experience I can say; just 30% of bounties that I joined paid good amount of tokens,  50% was bad organized and also too many contributers, so you get automatically less tokens and 20% of them did not paid bcs ICO failed.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

I think their link listed on the team information in the website and if you click their image it will show some profile on LinkedIn and other social media sites that the member's account but it is not that worth of information you can find I guess.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter
If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

All stocks whitepapers link is throwing a 400 response or it is mentioning as corrupted, it is better dev team to have a look on it where most of the investors prioritize whitepapers before proceeding to choose the platform.

Hi @Mikwik,

We checked it several times from different devices just to be sure and it always worked for us without any hitch...

It works also for me, there are no problems with the links of All-Stocks whitepaper. Maybe you just have to clear your history and cache, maybe it will fix your problem.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here
If the country that banned cryptocurrencies then why woud you gonna choose it rather than there are mant countries that accepts cryptocurrencies.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

Yeah you are right mate but I think the team ALLSTOCKS have already backed up plans for this because legality is already an old issue. Even before the cryptocurrencies became popular, this problem had already exist. So I guess, the team are working for it to have a better solutions regarding these matters. We just need to wait for more updates and progress for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.

You are suggesting but you are not part of it? The payment is really good but since the amount is too high I think there is going to be a massive dumping unless they can create more demands.

Hi @Arvilaine,

We partially agree... there's a continuously rising interest and demand, and we intend to keep pushing this project forward on all fronts!  Smiley

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

ALLSTOCKS project brings new ideas that can change or perhaps transform the way people in bitcoin world experienced in crypto trading now. They are providing special features that will help them to have a better improvement in gaining profits in cryptocurrencies. Hopefully, the dev team will keep improving this platform until they fullfill their goals.

Hi @Coinsher,

Our developers are working days and nights (quite literally) to improve the platform and develop new technologies that will be integrated into the system.

all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

What is revolutionary in this program? I have not seen a unique idea or brilliant proposals. What is the revolutionary proposition of the developers?
most likely it's just marketing in order to attract the attention of others to your project. so do many

Hi @IpPrograff and @iputnikov,

So you don't think that developing an exchange platform that amalgamate all major stocks exchanges worldwide and contain pretty much all possible financial assets (stocks, futures, options, etc.) with cryptocurrencies? Well, of course that is well within your rights, but we beg to differ...  Smiley

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:55:43 AM

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless
Not also, if the people outside of the project country can use the VPN to access and use the platform, then why not? This is not a useless platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: