Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:42:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67657 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter
If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless

Any company get register in they country where the business is running and users from other countries can use their platform as long as service is not banned in user's country. However, in order to tokenized real assets in different countries, ALL-STOCK needs to work with other providers and lawyers etc. As I said before the script ( platform ) is not key for this project, The key is How to tokenized those real assets from different countries in term of regulation, bring them to platform and makes them tradable as token.

Ths is going to be the biggest challenge for this project, but since there is already companies like Polymath who can help other companies to tokenized their assets, I think it is going to be easier in the future. If they are willing to use the Polymath token.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Competition is not the worst thing you can face in the market, but legal laws are another matter
If it is a question of launching in many countries, then there is complexity, and if you implement a project in one country, everything is simplified here

If they only register in one country then only the people from that country can use the platform which pretty much makes the platform useless

Any company get register in they country where the business is running and users from other countries can use their platform as long as service is not banned in user's country. However, in order to tokenized real assets in different countries, ALL-STOCK needs to work with other providers and lawyers etc. As I said before the script ( platform ) is not key for this project, The key is How to tokenized those real assets from different countries in term of regulation, bring them to platform and makes them tradable as token.

Ths is going to be the biggest challenge for this project, but since there is already companies like Polymath who can help other companies to tokenized their assets, I think it is going to be easier in the future. If they are willing to use the Polymath token.
Not only the token we can imagine on basing the outcome their challenges and plans are also similarly high they are aiming on a wider possibilities to hit big profits and more companies are also engaging along with the participants to make a huge success.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

What kind of revolution you actually offer?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

Even with a prototype you can make mistakes. It's important that the quality is already good so people are convinced of the team. 

You may have a good point, but what is good by having an available prototype is that people can actually experience the usage of the platform and in this way, I think they can surely make some suggestions abut some improvement of the platform.

As long as it is not totally disappointing or just extremely limitedly working, showing a prototype can be the right step for sure.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MikesLeo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

I have read the medium of this project that they have developed this so called "prototype" which I didn't understand well. Can someone explain me more about the project development so I can understand well what is "prototype" means. I hope this will be address.

Prototype simply means first sample model. It's basically the early stage of the ICO where the team will release the prototype of the project in order for them to gain audience, popularity, and also investors that are willing to invest on the project.

Even with a prototype you can make mistakes. It's important that the quality is already good so people are convinced of the team. 

You may have a good point, but what is good by having an available prototype is that people can actually experience the usage of the platform and in this way, I think they can surely make some suggestions abut some improvement of the platform.

As long as it is not totally disappointing or just extremely limitedly working, showing a prototype can be the right step for sure.
But there are more participants involved in a global prospective it is highly recommended to proceed as per the promised white papers that will build the trust and reap a success without bringing new changes in between.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

That's right, but if you're talking about problems in the legal field, then maybe you know something. Since you claim that there will be no problems with competitors, and can only be in the legal, could you clarify which ones?

I also believe that there could be some problems by launching this exchanges in some countries. But I am sure they already know which countries these are and they are going to do a limitation for their launching in these countries.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

That's right, but if you're talking about problems in the legal field, then maybe you know something. Since you claim that there will be no problems with competitors, and can only be in the legal, could you clarify which ones?

I also believe that there could be some problems by launching this exchanges in some countries. But I am sure they already know which countries these are and they are going to do a limitation for their launching in these countries.

Yeah, since some confidential information need to be secured on some countries. Well, I think the team already anticipated that possible issue or maybe they try to met those countries to solved that issue in the future. Hopefully the team will capable and do their responsibility about this project.
Well, that is true. And probably the team have already viewed this kind of circumstances that will happen in the future if they will be able to implement the All-Stocks project in the differet countries. I can feel and see that we can let our trust into the All-Stocks to handle those kind of matters. I will keep suppporting this project for the better global stock markets.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:01 AM

meaningful project and I understand that the developers are doing their work. but I would like to see other languages on their website

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

Are there any restrictions for the countries involved and there is information on which continents the launch of the platform is planned?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

They offering stocks markets globally, which means that you can buy the stocks in any country, any culture, and in many way.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:09:44 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:21:55 PM by vickycoin05

Yeah you are right mate but I think the team ALLSTOCKS have already backed up plans for this because legality is already an old issue. Even before the cryptocurrencies became popular, this problem had already exist. So I guess, the team are working for it to have a better solutions regarding these matters. We just need to wait for more updates and progress for this project.
We should support the team regardless of the issues they are facing right now. I'm sure the team must be searching for a solution and we should continue to have their back.
Yes you're right mate, this is the right time to show our full cooperation. Regardless of the issue that the project is facing right now we need to be united and continue our support to ALL STOCKS. I know the team are now preparing answers for all the possible issues that this project may encounter. And I am more positive that the project can achieve success whatever circumstances that come.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

They offering stocks markets globally, which means that you can buy the stocks in any country, any culture, and in many way.
I think, not all countries can make and have business transactions with ALLSTOCKS project. Because as we know, there are so many countries worldwide banning cryptocurrencies. Some made legal restrictions and regulations inorder to avoid this kind of coins. So it's hard for the team to changed the global market because there are still a lot of countries not recognizing cryptos as a good currency.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:44:46 AM

You are right, the good thing for this project is not tangible and very easy to launch compared to other projects that have devices or hardware. Hoping that more and more people will try this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:07:13 AM

You are right, the good thing for this project is not tangible and very easy to launch compared to other projects that have devices or hardware. Hoping that more and more people will try this project now.
This project the existing stocks markets is simply obliged to surpass if isn't present, then what then sense from him in the idea? The purpose to bypass all similar platforms and to be beaten out on the first lines of attendance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
all-stocks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.

Yeah, that's right there mate the team needs to prove to the people that they are real and legit and not only in the social media but also in a real live interview? An example on youtube.

Hi @steampunkz,

We agree! We will publish soon more "intimate" info of our staff in the forms of photos, interviews, videos, and more. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to discover a few things about our core team here:

https://all-stocks.net/#team

Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

I was very interested in your project, but I still did not find information about the team
The project looks very profitable for investors and I am looking for to make an investment here but without having teams information it seems like a not good option. I hope very soon the team will reveal their information. Due to this thing project will gain much more trust and it will become more reliable for investment.
I'm hoping that this is good to be true. A lot of scam projects and hope that this is real one.
yuisefb8

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.

Yeah, that's right there mate the team needs to prove to the people that they are real and legit and not only in the social media but also in a real live interview? An example on youtube.

Hi @steampunkz,

We agree! We will publish soon more "intimate" info of our staff in the forms of photos, interviews, videos, and more. In the meantime, you're more than welcome to discover a few things about our core team here:

The great about this project is that the team is addressing all the questions of other members also they are accepting some others request which is a proof that the team is very serious about the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

Hi @steampunkz,

The great about this project is that the team is addressing all the questions of other members also they are accepting some others request which is a proof that the team is very serious about the project.
I hope that you couls put some more information about your team as soon as possible so that other investors won't be bugging the staff profile anymore. They will be believe fast if you will put complete information.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.
It's certainly difficult for a developer to compete with other projects, but I like it when there is a large selection of different options.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I agree, legal laws are hard to compete because it needs lots of funds and requirements too. This days, a lot of new projects are created so having many competitors are normal. They just need to create strategies that will make them different.
It's certainly difficult for a developer to compete with other projects, but I like it when there is a large selection of different options.
Yes but i think that the developers also need to work much hard and it is not posible to compete with other projects untill you really work hard or have the potentil to have huge profits ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: