Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

In which countries is the project planned to be implemented?What continent did the first choice fall on?are there plans to expand in the future?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Is there any update about the project prototype? When will they release it or do they have beta test version of it? So far the project is improving everyday.
All-stock project is working hard for their prototype mate. So if you can't see any update yet then let jus wait for the team to announce it. Everyone is waiting patiently for it.
of course, the team will definitely announce this to us, because so many followers are waiting for this event. I hope the project is being developed without any problems.
You can already notice that the team is very trying and developing the project! It becomes already recognizable and more popular among users on the form. But there is not much information on it on Twitter or Facebook, it needs to be changed quickly and made good advertising there.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:47:14 AM

Hopefully you guys will be generous to us newbie traders and share us your well kept secrets on how to profit in crypto trading.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:10 AM

Is there any update about the project prototype? When will they release it or do they have beta test version of it? So far the project is improving everyday.
I hope they can give you a prototype of the project so we can test the project without waiting until the platform is ready to publish.
As I have read at the first page, the prototype of ALLSTOCKS is under further development inorder to provide a good and accurate informations and also to have a good demonstration on how the platform works in real time. Soon, they will give announcements for this. So we just have to wait a while until they will realesed it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Hopefully you guys will be generous to us newbie traders and share us your well kept secrets on how to profit in crypto trading.

Yeah, but as time goes by we can also learn the good strategies in trading. Anyway, I noticed that more and more investors are joining this project and this is a good news.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

All-stock project is working hard for their prototype mate. So if you can't see any update yet then let jus wait for the team to announce it. Everyone is waiting patiently for it.

Yes, there is no need to hurry since the project is still new and they really need enough time to develop the prototype so thay bugs and unexpected errors will be lessen.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

They are constantly working hard on project development. They are always working actively to develop a project. The project team is trying to solve any problem actibely. i hope they can develop their project quickly.

There is no need to be quick, they need to be more sure on every steps they will do. I really hope that they can reach their goals in the right time. I will look forward for more announcements regarding this project.

Well, it depends to their schedule and definitely the team know what they were doing are on schedule. Anyway, this is still needs a lot of work to do especially about the development of their platform. A big project like this must be properly handled in order to have no major problems that will be created in the near future.

They need to not just do it on schedule but actually achieve everything they claim to achieve on the whitepaper and roadmaps on time aswell

If the team will be working hard to met all their planned activities then they could definitely follow what is written on their roadmap. It will be a big challenge for them to do this kind of action it is because there is always an element of surprise that may appear as they continue to developed the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

They are constantly working hard on project development. They are always working actively to develop a project. The project team is trying to solve any problem actibely. i hope they can develop their project quickly.

There is no need to be quick, they need to be more sure on every steps they will do. I really hope that they can reach their goals in the right time. I will look forward for more announcements regarding this project.

Well, it depends to their schedule and definitely the team know what they were doing are on schedule. Anyway, this is still needs a lot of work to do especially about the development of their platform. A big project like this must be properly handled in order to have no major problems that will be created in the near future.

They need to not just do it on schedule but actually achieve everything they claim to achieve on the whitepaper and roadmaps on time aswell

If the team will be working hard to met all their planned activities then they could definitely follow what is written on their roadmap. It will be a big challenge for them to do this kind of action it is because there is always an element of surprise that may appear as they continue to developed the platform.
That is true, but I'm sure the team is working hard and if they consistently keep putting in their best efforts they can deal with any surprises that come their way
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

I hope they can give you a prototype of the project so we can test the project without waiting until the platform is ready to publish.

Yes, the team should have beta testing before releasing this prototype so that it will be test first by few people and aftet that if no problems found then it will finally launch.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

What makes you say that it is improving? Everyday that I check it, they are having DNS errors which are critical for an exchange. If they can't easily fix it how can you trust them in making a working exchange?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

The thing I really like in this project All- stocks is that it's so simple, unlike with the other projects that are broad and it takes much time to achieve. The simpler the is the assurance of success would it be. So, good planning! Can't wait to see the development of this project.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

What makes you say that it is improving? Everyday that I check it, they are having DNS errors which are critical for an exchange. If they can't easily fix it how can you trust them in making a working exchange?

I guess he's saying that the project is getting bugs on the platform day by day. They need to address this quickly so that investors and supporters will keep coming on the platform.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Your project is not bad, but such ideas were already very, very much so than your idea will be special and different from the others.
The devlopers have their own exchange so they don't need other exachnges its the most benifitial for all investeros.and if they want to increase the popularity of project and also want to get more and more investeros then i think they should have to listed on any one of the popular excahange.
Thank you so much for your answer, your answer helped me sort out many questions, so thank you.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

I guess he's saying that the project is getting bugs on the platform day by day. They need to address this quickly so that investors and supporters will keep coming on the platform.

Well they probably don't care as they know the project is pretty much impossible to implement anyway, might aswell chuck it once they get the money
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Unconditionally loud project and many large investors will want to invest in it their savings and in the future to get a good profit
Yes, the project has very high potential to become successful. And their team  is working very hard on projects development. After completing the projects development then after a certain time later project will be become successful. So doing investment here will give you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

That is true, but I'm sure the team is working hard and if they consistently keep putting in their best efforts they can deal with any surprises that come their way
Exactly, its all on the team now. They really have to focus on whats right and whats not. Introducing an asset can be really beneficial in todays society, if managed well.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Unconditionally loud project and many large investors will want to invest in it their savings and in the future to get a good profit
Yes, the project has very high potential to become successful. And their team  is working very hard on projects development. After completing the projects development then after a certain time later project will be become successful. So doing investment here will give you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit.

Actually, this kind of project is not new in the crypto currency world, but somehow the team doing a great effort for this nice project and I'm just  hoping that this project competitive enough among others.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:28:55 PM

Well they probably don't care as they know the project is pretty much impossible to implement anyway, might aswell chuck it once they get the money
If they dont care they wont probably need to market the campaign and the way i see it they are doing well maintaining it but best if we wait and see how the platform get fixed

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

Probably you are right, but this is still new and being impossible is their challenge to make it possible. Our technology nowadays can create what we think impossible to possible so, I think the team can really implement their platform and may face some hard time to developed it but it can be achievable.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
zevl194

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

I don't see sense to throw such project. Still big profit already on the website exchange will be got here. There developers will already receive money for the simple commission for a trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: