Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67651 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
You certainly have a good point bud it its really possible that the token will get dump once it gets listed on the first exchange. But if the holders truly believe on the project they will hold it at keep it as one of thier valuable asset.
I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project will capable and may continue their great start as they are in the progression stage
Yes, the project is still new but it has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has higher ability to become successful. And the team is also doing hard work on its development as well as they are doing best promotions with the use different types of advertising strategies. I hope due to this things project will become most popular platform after a certain time later.
It was interesting to learn about what such "strategy" you speak? I don't think what is command carries out something space in this plan because the Internet isn't too filled with information on the project, there is no virality.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:43:08 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?

This kind of question is I like to be answered by the team. Seems the team is only visible on their social media accounts and also they are not very active. Do the team have photos together working together in the company?

Fotos are absolutely worth nothing. Even they could be faked. I think video material is much safer than anything else.
For me if you have questions and inquires the best thing to do is research and look for the appropriate person that is authorized to answer and give you the authentic and cleared statements. The project team members are very visible and transparent with regards people and investors concerns. Please don't hesitate to rise question and I know team members are more willing to assist all of you.

I just commented on fotos, but seriously what the heck are fotos good for if you do your due diligence? The best is direct interaction with the team.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

This project is a very good idea. for, nowadays the global market is very developing. The present of AST as the world assets of the global market can ease the way to trade. It's going to be a good change for the future global market.
Thats right. Everyday more and more people are getting into investing and this platform serves a great option. They have great features and is backed by a great team.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

I think the team should really think about listing on different exchanges. If the token is traded on different exchanges, this reduces the risk of manipulation at the price of a coin.
You certainly have a good point bud it its really possible that the token will get dump once it gets listed on the first exchange. But if the holders truly believe on the project they will hold it at keep it as one of thier valuable asset.
I agree, well the project is still new which we need wait for further more updates. Obviously, advertisements are the best part to be known but somehow they need enough time to think what will be the best since many competitors around here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project will capable and may continue their great start as they are in the progression stage
Yes, the project is still new but it has the higher potential to grow more in upcoming years as well as it has higher ability to become successful. And the team is also doing hard work on its development as well as they are doing best promotions with the use different types of advertising strategies. I hope due to this things project will become most popular platform after a certain time later.
That is good, since the project is new, we should give the team some time to perform before judging it, and since they are working hard in sure they'll be working to make the project a success from every aspect

I agree. the project is clearly promising, especially given that the market is full of project-scams. I think it's just worth the wait. dump is inevitable at the beginning, but the most patient will receive a reward for patience)
We need to be consistent without worrying as we already have a plan along with the advisors and teams who are very active we need to keenly observe the market and take the right decisions.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

Any updates on the token sale? It seems like you are not selling a lot of the tokens, the reason why I said that is that you extended the 25% bonus.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Any updates on the token sale? It seems like you are not selling a lot of the tokens, the reason why I said that is that you extended the 25% bonus.
I don't think this is problem, extend will bring more chance to get high cap for All-Stock.  But i really want know progress of All-Stock token sale. If have this, we can know more about how many cap All-Stock reached.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

I think it will be at their plan, surely. Because All-Stock need make more awareness and can be recognize by community. Listing at some exchange is good way for do this.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

The team maybe going to to that but it is not the time. Also once the coin will be listed to any exchanges then there will be a big dump wil happen and the price of token will drop.
To to? Maybe you mean to be listed on exchanges right? Agree with how listing might work out to this project, hoping it will not result to a negative one too Wink A high rating is the one expected to this project as its potential is great.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

You check ALL STOCK contract address to track token sale progress. A total of 5 Token Holders which means only 5 address got AST token yet, So not much going on at current time. 
https://etherscan.io/token/0xE77f30e108543372f405D2c0f95029c97a8622AD
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:37:37 AM

I am very glad that such projects with already practically working product appear and I hope the team will be able to make a wonderful platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

I am very glad that such projects with already practically working product appear and I hope the team will be able to make a wonderful platform.

I Agree,  the project itself is really good,  it can be use presently, hold it for future purposes. There is no time limit when should we use or avail it,  that is one of the reasons why it makes the project unique. Looking forward for an awesome platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:42:58 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:24:09 AM

I read whole project very carefully and it's looks like very promising. I also participated into the bounty programme and i also suggest you to join ut beacause the bounty reward is very good. And for more updates i suggest you to join the official telegram group.
This project really is potential to have huge profits ahead and also i think that already several peoples have joined their bounty campaign, their official telegram group. This project can show us a great future ahead.
Yes bud everyone is absolutely optimistic and hopeful on this project like you. I hope we could encourage more people to join this project.
I think that more and more peoples are already getting encouraged towards this project and also they are actively participating into the project so the project is anyhow going to be great ahead.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

I think that more and more peoples are already getting encouraged towards this project and also they are actively participating into the project so the project is anyhow going to be great ahead.
You are right mate. The project is really promising which they involve the members suggestion to make the project successful. The team gives us a positive outcome of the project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:16 AM

You are right mate. The project is really promising which they involve the members suggestion to make the project successful. The team gives us a positive outcome of the project.
All-Stocks project give us a promising plan which they are going to make it real. Their prototype will be their asset and I hope that it will attract more people if it will be launched soon.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:04:24 AM

All-Stocks project give us a promising plan which they are going to make it real. Their prototype will be their asset and I hope that it will attract more people if it will be launched soon.
For we and thier community is the real asset of this project because we are the one who is supporting and increasing thier reputation to the crypoworld.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

For we and thier community is the real asset of this project because we are the one who is supporting and increasing thier reputation to the crypoworld.
Hopefully that this promising plan of the All-Stocks project will come into reality. As this project will serves as the great one that would contribute better changes in the global stock markets as well here in the crypto currency community. I am glad that as times goes by, a lot more supporters are continuously having here in the All-Stocks community.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

Hi, can I as a beginner join your project to buy tokens or distribute information about your project? Do you have such a company?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

The theme of the project will be relevant at all times.Therefore, the project has a great investment value. It should be carefully studied

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:44:46 AM

Hopefully that this promising plan of the All-Stocks project will come into reality. As this project will serves as the great one that would contribute better changes in the global stock markets as well here in the crypto currency community. I am glad that as times goes by, a lot more supporters are continuously having here in the All-Stocks community.

Being able to provide what the investors want is a big factor to them to make this project successful. The team has a good strategy in terms of making their platform to be more understand by the investors because as we can see, they already provided a prototype demo of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: