Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

The Idea of this project looks quite interesting. I like that tokens can be liquefied. This fact can increase trust to your platform. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
I agree to that, all stock will also be a competitor in the trading platform contest and it has a bigger advantage comparing to others because the tokens are backed by digital assets.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.

This will be a big challenge for them since they wanted to handle both real and crypto assets in one platform. I wonder what could be the results of this kind of concept because this really have so much different.

If the team is really serious with the developments of this project then maybe they can really make both of it successful. They just need to exert more effort and improve their marketing.

Yes. Good marketing for this platform will lead to a better results. In fact, as of the moment, the team announces that they have the best bounty programs in Facebook and Twitter. It only means that people around the world are talking and aware of this project which will be a good news for all supporters and investors of ALLSTOCKS.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I agree that if the team succeeds in combining two real markets, the stock market and the crypto currency market, it will be a revolution.

This will be a big challenge for them since they wanted to handle both real and crypto assets in one platform. I wonder what could be the results of this kind of concept because this really have so much different.

If the team is really serious with the developments of this project then maybe they can really make both of it successful. They just need to exert more effort and improve their marketing.

Yes. Good marketing for this platform will lead to a better results. In fact, as of the moment, the team announces that they have the best bounty programs in Facebook and Twitter. It only means that people around the world are talking and aware of this project which will be a good news for all supporters and investors of ALLSTOCKS.

Yeah, hopefully they will continue to guide us through the way as this project is in progression. I also appreciate the devs presence here that always answer all the queries to those are interested to know more about this project. I believe this project have a potential in the future as involves global stock market that can benefit all of us here in crypto currency community.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:24:45 PM

The idea deserves our attention.Of course,it is not new, but successful implementation opens up new prospects

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

The idea deserves our attention.Of course,it is not new, but successful implementation opens up new prospects

Yes, the project is not new and a lot of it already existed. What will make them unique is the features they have and how they will implement it once launched.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

Looks like they are having a great progress in the development of the project but why do they call it a prototype v2? I hope that it will also have functionalities this time and not what currently exists that looks like a just an ad banner.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:51:06 PM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.
If they can stay stable in managing the project well, I think it will really help this one to become a success in the future. We can't really say they will handle it perfectly as there will be some errors even how small it is. They need unity and they need to transparent enough to make everyone trust this way even more.
Yes, i have agree with your point about All-Stock. We cannot say anything at the future, but i have strong belief about All-Stock will bring something news at stock markets.
All stocks team seems very actively involved in all the parameters connecting actively to implement advanced features into the platform to make the platform into the 4.0 versions which will add more reputation for the participants.

It is the reason of their continouos success. Having an active members of the team and participants are the most important mixture to have an effective and successful project. I do hope that the team will continue also to think and develop more good features to attract more investors.

I think they would definitely do that, the All-Stock team are dedicated and hard working persons. They would not stop planning good innovations and marketing strategies just to earn trust to the investors.
This should also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
Well if the team have a positive feedback about their hard work and many achievements in their project then I think it is not a big deal anymore about their social medias.
I think social media still has a big impact for thier success bud since most people usually spend more time everyday just accessing thier social media account.

Social media is a power shilling tool and they can get the dumb idiots who think crypto = easy money to invest and a lot of projects do it these days lol
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Looks like they are having a great progress in the development of the project but why do they call it a prototype v2? I hope that it will also have functionalities this time and not what currently exists that looks like a just an ad banner.

Well, I think this version have an additional features or added something that will improve the platform. Anyway, anything the dev add will surely add more success to the project.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

What is the information on the fees?how many percent of the soft caps have managed to collect? or this threshold is passed and it is time to speak already about a hard cap?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Here the user wrote that he watched a video about the project, could you write me a link to this video?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM

I also like how the team works, I think they will necessarily collect the amount necessary to realize their idea.
They have a great management that handles thier team perfectly. Thier unity towards this project will make be a huge success.
If they can stay stable in managing the project well, I think it will really help this one to become a success in the future. We can't really say they will handle it perfectly as there will be some errors even how small it is. They need unity and they need to transparent enough to make everyone trust this way even more.
Yes, i have agree with your point about All-Stock. We cannot say anything at the future, but i have strong belief about All-Stock will bring something news at stock markets.
All stocks team seems very actively involved in all the parameters connecting actively to implement advanced features into the platform to make the platform into the 4.0 versions which will add more reputation for the participants.

It is the reason of their continouos success. Having an active members of the team and participants are the most important mixture to have an effective and successful project. I do hope that the team will continue also to think and develop more good features to attract more investors.

I think they would definitely do that, the All-Stock team are dedicated and hard working persons. They would not stop planning good innovations and marketing strategies just to earn trust to the investors.
This should also be a problem that the team still don't have any social media. How can we assured this project? But all in all the project had many achievements that had been reach.
Well if the team have a positive feedback about their hard work and many achievements in their project then I think it is not a big deal anymore about their social medias.
I think social media still has a big impact for thier success bud since most people usually spend more time every day just accessing thier social media account.
Yes, nowadays everyone spends their most of the time on social media so promoting the platform on social media with the use of innovative strategy will definitely help the platform to gain attention as well as it will help to gain investors.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

The developers are working just fine, and I think they have every chance to implement the idea, most likely.

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Yup, they can do it. They just need time and also fundings to continue the operation of the development.
Yes,  they will. Let's just wait for further announcements and launchings. We need to be patient and be sensitive enough. Lets consider that running and starting a project is hard and delicate. I think the team members are now working on project updates to improve and achieve success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

hopefully the markleting campaign takes care of that part it will be good to see how all-stock finally takes care of their operations

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Great progress and show off here in the crypto currency community. I know that the All-Stocks project is just starting here in the crypto currency community with a great potential and capabiloties hold into it. Additionally, like other people here in the crypto world, I am glad to have this kind of project to become successful, especially that it is for the global stock markets industry.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Here the user wrote that he watched a video about the project, could you write me a link to this video?
I don't know the video or the user that you are mentioning here,but if that is about this very project then I think that it would be easily found on the information page of the project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:43 PM

all stock projects are just starting with a big potential and Capropole currency community with capabiloties here. i think this project team member is working and updating now. If the project is successful, we will be happy
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

I think social media still has a big impact for thier success bud since most people usually spend more time every day just accessing thier social media account.
Yes, nowadays everyone spends their most of the time on social media so promoting the platform on social media with the use of innovative strategy will definitely help the platform to gain attention as well as it will help to gain investors.
Yes you're right, social media is a great advertising and marketing tool and the project can gain a lot of popularity through that
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

This looks promising Smiley Like it !

Yes, this is the reason why a lot of people now are joining this project and I hope they already invested good amount so that they will have high chance of huge profit very soon.
it would be nice if the developers posted pre-sale information here, is there any bonus percentage now and what is the minimum amount of investment available? Because there is very little information in the first message.

It would not only be nice, it would be essential because many investors will go away if they don't know the terms of other investors. Would you invest in a project that gives you 20% discount while others got 200% discount?
I absolutely agree, you need to disclose information about bonuses or it will be unfair for investors.
Yes mig63 actually have a point, its important to show transparency to the members specially to the investors.
Of course, communication and transparency in work always attracts the attention of investors. People trust the project more when developers are maximally open with them. I think the project team All stocks should understand this.

I hope as long as there is no transparency about these things that people stop to put their money here. They should first ask these questions.
Transparency merely depends on the active communication and bringing resolutions for all the bugs on priority that will drive building trust for all the participants who choose the platform.

Transparency is a pretty clearly defined term, although people still interpret it differently for their own purposes. If you think about it, it should be pretty clear what it means.
There won't be enough only one transparency for one project. Important that together with transparency the project had also some purpose, differently all meaning of his existence is lost.

That should even be necessary to be mentioned imo. Of course it should have a purpose other than being a scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: