Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥LIVE ICO🔥🔥ALL-STOCKS🔥🔥GLOBAL STOCK MARKETS REVOLUTION  (Read 67659 times)
cabsahia

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.

One of the information that they are lacking is their roadmap, I think they need to be more specific on what they are planning to do in a certain month.

ditto
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

I just check your website and I think you should put more info about the project. Anyway I will keep an eye with your progress.

One of the information that they are lacking is their roadmap, I think they need to be more specific on what they are planning to do in a certain month. Will their token be available to other exchanges as well?
Being on Exchange is not particularly a roadmap kind of thing its mostly it will be listed on exchange and then later dev may decide which exchange to list on but for sure it will be listed that just the good news
If it is listed on exchange that will bring more attention and adds trust for all the participants and the investors to understand about the project that it had set the potential and very genuine as they taken the initiative listing in the exchange.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:20:28 PM

This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
Yeah I agree, it's based on a good concept and definitely has potential but they need to keep working hard to make sure the project is successful
cabsahia

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

One of the information that they are lacking is their roadmap, I think they need to be more specific on what they are planning to do in a certain month. Will their token be available to other exchanges as well?
Being on Exchange is not particularly a roadmap kind of thing its mostly it will be listed on exchange and then later dev may decide which exchange to list on but for sure it will be listed that just the good news
If it is listed on exchange that will bring more attention and adds trust for all the participants and the investors to understand about the project that it had set the potential and very genuine as they taken the initiative listing in the exchange.

agree

most of them end up on exchanges anyways
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

Live Prototype demo and the visual presentation of ALL-STOCKS really helping many investors to easily understand about the project and it is also made easy now for the supporters to approach in a manner of dignity.
You are right, prototype looks not bad, minuses hasn't been for my part noticed. However, I address all if someone sees defects, you aren't silent, and tell about it here. The developer will surely take it into account and will correct errors.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

ı know this project is also struggling like the other ICOs, but without any advertisement you can not gain potential invetors. The key solution is influencer marketing. People believe their influences. I hope some new ICOs understand this one day also Smiley

Yep, Social media influencers play big role in marketing for ICOs after facebook and other platforms banned crypto ads and soon (in June) google will join them. Some youtubers get above 1 bitcoin to make review about ICOs, it's big amount for poor team.  

yeah, not only youtubers but also crypto related websites have a lot of potential for ICOs to gain more investors. The youtubers that I am working with charges just 0.25 btc for an ICO review; it depends also on subscribers and view amount.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

Live Prototype demo and the visual presentation of ALL-STOCKS really helping many investors to easily understand about the project and it is also made easy now for the supporters to approach in a manner of dignity.
You are right, prototype looks not bad, minuses hasn't been for my part noticed. However, I address all if someone sees defects, you aren't silent, and tell about it here. The developer will surely take it into account and will correct errors.
I like prototype. Because this is so friendly and easily to watching and using for make investment. This is one of the reasons i like All-Stock.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

Have more than 3 days for get 25% bonus when buy All-Stock token. After that we come back to the normal?
helsing03

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:32:12 AM

I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
I believe it will definitely succeed
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Most likely you need to answer for the answer directly to the manager, or write in support of the mail, it is written on the official website of them. Only they can tell you if they have free translations that you could do. Because always at the very beginning of the project launch, translations have already been made or reserved.
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

When the token be in market ?
blackberrycuve

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

I believe it will definitely succeed
Petehr

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

With trading skills: this would be a breakthrough project. I wish to see this at its peak!
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

When the token be in market ?
I think after all the sales are done, going through stages like pre sale, ico, etc. BTW is currently a great opportunity to invest.
khe-med

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

The projects are excellent, but I wonder how long it will last? And what is the experience of developers in this area?

This kind of question is I like to be answered by the team. Seems the team is only visible on their social media accounts and also they are not very active. Do the team have photos together working together in the company?

Fotos are absolutely worth nothing. Even they could be faked. I think video material is much safer than anything else.
For me if you have questions and inquires the best thing to do is research and look for the appropriate person that is authorized to answer and give you the authentic and cleared statements. The project team members are very visible and transparent with regards people and investors concerns. Please don't hesitate to rise question and I know team members are more willing to assist all of you.

I just commented on fotos, but seriously what the heck are fotos good for if you do your due diligence? The best is direct interaction with the team.

Hopefully, we will see a video from the team that is being interviewed by some crypto expert, To see what will the benefits and how will the project contribute to the blockchain platform.

Would make a lot of sense to interact with the community so let me know if there is anything planned in that regard.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cabsahia

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

There are many people wants to participates in the All-Stocks project bounty programs. Competitors are a common part here in the world of the crypto currency that we cannot easily be avoided. Because the team working on just like this project needs to strive in double effort to keep strong and remain standing here in this crypto world. So goodluck to the team for that.
I agree mate. Until now new members are joining and really like the project so far. The bounty campaign really gives opportunity to the members that want to help and gain free tokens.
Exactly. Bounty campaigns really have a big impact for Allstocks project. In fact, more and more people keep coming here just to joined on it. So far so good for this team because everyday, their popularity always keeps increasing which is a good signs to have a chance to succeed.

Ehhh bounty campaigns tend to not attract the actual people who can get you real investors and more of the bottom feeders looking for easy money
Dont be like that my dear friend. These people also have thier own contribution for the succeed of the project not just a bottom feeder.

nothing wrong with bottom feeders - to each their own
khe-med

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

I studied the project documents, this is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
khe-med

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:40:23 AM

Good idea for real sector! I hope you will get a great success! Joined to social bounty and will make few articles about project.
cabsahia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

ALL-STOCKS is trending in the crypto world with their initiatives as we can see their official social telegram channel where so many have joined and actively conversing about the project.
Yes, their telegram group is growing very rapidly. More than 24K people have joined the telegram group. The ALL-STOCKS community is becoming more stronger after passing each day. This is a good sign, which means very soon the ico gonna become successful.

Telegram and Bitcointalk are essential for any ICO, cudos to them for that
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: