Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 01:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1999 times)
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

It is good to be optimistic during the bear market. This is just a normal market cycle for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin died a lot of times before just to stay where it is right now. Bitcoin will recover soon, those who are impatient and who is panic selling will most likely just incur losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Bitcoin will be difficult to stop no one will be able to affect its device because it is free of all currency.
Thao_Mama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Yes,In the near future BTC will live !!!
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:29:31 PM

I fully agree with the author. Reducing the price of bitcoin creates chaos in society and sows fear for money injected. Many now sell bitcoins, afraid of losing their money. At this time, large investors buy bitcoin at a lower price, which would then be enriched. I, too, do this
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Yes that's real . that's also one thing that I've believe . but the thing is when it's getting down good thing if you buy and when it's getting high again perfect timing also to sell it . see you can use the downsides also not just the up sides.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Each breakthrough technology attracts its haters and skeptics. Some of them just do not understand, others do not want to understand, and some refuse to understand in their own selfish interests.
Quoccuong96

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

good token  Grin Grin Grin
Down Not Dead

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

<------ Down Not Dead
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
I don't think bitcoin is going to die. Now the price of bitcoin has fallen, but that doesn't kill it. We should like the change in the price of bitcoin. Looking back at the changes in bitcoin prices over the past few years, you'll find that this is normal, and when the bitcoin adjustment is over, he'll be back to normal.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

Yes,In the near future BTC will live !!!
Who says Bitcoin will die? There is no need to ask about this because Bitcoin has shown its popularity all over the world and no one should ignore this popularity because there is no such thing which has popularity over Bitcoin, if then correct me. Bitcoin will live long and is the future currency.
BigAntCoin86

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

I don't think so  Grin
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

Currently Bitcoin is too big to die. Of course the price could tank hard but Bitcoin will still live.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

You are right. Bitcoin is not dead. The whales just took profits as well as weak hands sold off. Market cap has gone back down to 200B and is totally okay. There are lots of profits to be made. Right now, lots of FUD are circulating driving all markets down including stocks. Some think another financial crisis is on its way. If so, most of the money will go into cryptocurrency and that is good news.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

As we know History Repeating , the same pattern happens right now, I think ll Go to 6k Then To the moon! , its ridiculous if you think the price should Go straight to 20k again
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

Thats true, the price maybe low for now but the currency will still be functional as well as this forum, and I think we should not believe the false accusations and predictions without any legit evidence that can support the issue, bitcoin's price nowadays is just a relief for its huge increase last few months and we should be ready that sooner it will rise again same in what has happened last year.

gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Enough already for you so much to worry about this bitcoin, its value will not die because it invested more than 300 billion rubles, how do you think this is not enough?
Saisher

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC
If Bitcoin is dead the price will be traded on hundred and not thousands and it will be a huge crash like what happen to Bitconnect where it dropped to a whopping 90%, but that is not happening, let's just say it's the bear trend that we are used seeing every time there is bad news.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

Bitcoin will not die until there are a few people who support it and use it. Therefore, the life of bitcoin is in our hands. The price of bitcoin doesn't matter. We must create conditions under which we will be able to buy and sell goods without exchange for Fiat. There should be an opportunity to earn bitcoins. Buying bitcoins for Fiat only takes us away from it.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

Bitcoin will not die until there are a few people who support it and use it. Therefore, the life of bitcoin is in our hands. The price of bitcoin doesn't matter. We must create conditions under which we will be able to buy and sell goods without exchange for Fiat. There should be an opportunity to earn bitcoins. Buying bitcoins for Fiat only takes us away from it.
although bitcoin is now decreasing but we can be optimistic if bitcoin is still alive and bitcoin is still one of the best coins. so I think we can be optimistic and create the best opportunity to buy bitcoin.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Bitcoin is NOT DEATH? of course bitcoin will not die, maybe because its bitcoin price is not stable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: