Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:57:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1991 times)
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:12:45 AM

There was too much hype last year and almost all of those who entered the market at arround 20k, when price started dropping, they all sold coins and result was this huge dip. So those newbies from the last year won't really be here with us this year. It will be much harder for btc to reach 20k again, but it will.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:35:42 AM

yes ,, I think as long as the holders or increases bitcoin investments are getting more bitcoin will never die even bitcoin will stay alive and will continue to grow forever and will continue to give happiness to its loyal holder
niksxv

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:01:08 AM

Bitcoin is not dead i think it's regaining the value of bitcoin. We just need to wait and be responsible of how, where we will be using the bitcoin.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:02:11 AM

Those who claim that BTC is dead are those who want to justify the BTC. They do not want to share what the BTC is. Why is the BTC dead, if it is more fortunate? Perhaps the BTC says it's dead, they're still going to die.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

It's unkillable, people hold the power with Bitcoin and there's no way they're ever going to let go of it. Technically if two nodes run and operate Bitcoin - Bitcoin as an entity exists.

vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 05:47:11 AM by vasquezCrypter

Yes because some people use bitcoin and encourage other people to use it .
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

If anyone says bitcoin is dead it is because they do not recognize bitcoin. Bitcoin will be popular, and now the sign for popular is happening as prices keep rising so I'm sure before May prices are above $ 10k, I'll keep hold of bitcoin because hold is more profitable than sell.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CoinboyBebop

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

Its funny. When bitcoin is dumping, everbody gets crazy and start hating about bitcoin adn cryptocurrencies. In the past months everybody loose the hope about bitcoin. And now since it goes a little bit up, everybody is going crazy and now believes again in bitcoin. Its totally hilariouse how the people act here in the crypto scene and in this message board. Bitcoin was never dead and will never be dead. Even when the price drops to one dollar, its still alive. So to all those people who hatet the past weeks, stay away from cryptos.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

If anyone says bitcoin is dead it is because they do not recognize bitcoin. Bitcoin will be popular, and now the sign for popular is happening as prices keep rising so I'm sure before May prices are above $ 10k, I'll keep hold of bitcoin because hold is more profitable than sell.
I think for me bitcoin is not dead and it will never be lol. It's just that the price will get low but it doesn't mean that the bitcoin will going to die. I'm very sure that it will recover quickly. It's just a matter of time.  And bitcoin will always be the number one, it's value greater 10x than the other. It will never die.
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

I think those who told that bitcoin is secretly dying is those who don't believe on it or those who is scammer. Mybe they said that because the people in their part is a believer of bitcoin and not to them. Bitcoin is their wicknesses which somehow they lesser the investor in their company.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC
Yep! and that is what we are witnessing recently. The price of bitcoin is about getting to its highest value soon. Bitcoin will continue to stay and will keep on suprising us with prices
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Was there any indication that bitcoin would die?A sharp drop in the rate is quite normal for our market,so do not bury cryptocurrencies

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Bitcoin is not dead or slowly dying even though the price in the market is dropping down. Bitcoin is simply fluctuating and right now the line is dropping to prepare itself before flying up again in the charts. Actually,  it is now the best time to buy bitcoin and start your investment.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

The low price of bitcoin is always a new chance!

2015 is proof.
The price fell from $1,000 to $220

2018 - confirmation
The price fell from $19900 to $6000

Perhaps the new minimum is yet to come!

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Bitcoin isn't dead. Its just like any asset been trading that gains and also losses in value as well. If you check yhr historical data of bitcoin, you would see that bitcoin has gone through a lot and came out victorious. That's why you see governments banning bitcoin and many are bringing in regulations but the thing is that, the future is decentralization..
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

And it's just great!I am very glad that it is really now and bitcoin has really started to grow extravagantly and there is a chance to really make a lot of money

Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

BTCBTCBTC

BTCBTCBTC

bitcoin will not dead, it is the future. I think it will exist about 10 years. In the future, the crypto will dominate the world economy. Many advantages of the crypto.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:23:54 AM

yes if bitcoin price drops do not panic hold you just because the price increase bitcoin is better to buy it while not all too late while still cheap bitcoin buy now because low price

gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:30 AM

Yes, there were no prerequisites for it to die.If a course is dropped it does not mean anything and as you can see now everything is absolutely fine
sonluxx

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Analysts, journalists say it is dead, but the fact is, Bitcoin and the Blockchain moves forward, so does the industry behind it. Every ten minutes, it increases its value and the strength of its network. Noone can stop it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: