Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 1989 times)
Choghonl

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Bitcoins is not dead if you think it is, then your wrong bitcoins fluctuate so much its because of its small market compared to other currencies that have a more stable commodity, if you think it bitcoin is just starting it may be falling in value right now but i can assure you that it will recover in time we just need to encourage more investors to invest and keep a hold on those coins you may lose money right now but that pay back would be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Bitcoin is not dead it alive. The value of the bitcoin increase now, to those people say bitcoin is dead you are incorrect. Now you will see it will rise again and you will regret not believe the bitcoin. Bitcoin will keep on growing as days go by because many are believing on the benefits that can get on the bitcoin
I agree with this one. Bitcoin is not dead, the price only goes down because the price is not stable. There are times that it will rise and there are times that it will fall. Bitcoin will keep growing unexpectedly and will also be higher than your expectation to it. Some people already regretted about it because the currency of bitcoin started weak and they got surprised when the currency rise.
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

from your opinion will not depend on whether bitcoin dies or not. humanity is controlled by a giant machine that can destroy anything, do you think that your forces you can change this? just relax and watch)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

Bitcoin is not dieing in any form what we are seeing presently is price correction and at the end bitcoin is going to rise higher in price and at that more people will come into bitcoin and the crypto community to use and support it movement.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Bitcoins is not dead if you think it is, then your wrong bitcoins fluctuate so much its because of its small market compared to other currencies that have a more stable commodity, if you think it bitcoin is just starting it may be falling in value right now but i can assure you that it will recover in time we just need to encourage more investors to invest and keep a hold on those coins you may lose money right now but that pay back would be great.
Bitcoin will never die but will continue survive for a long long time, because bitcoin is not yet so much popular and still most of the people don not have any idea about it, but now its importances is increasing because now more and more people are getting knowledge about bitcoin i am sure that very soon bitcoin will be a very common and most important currency of the world.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Obviously Bitcoin won't die. Just like the stock market, bitcoin too is subject to ups and downs in price. It is the belief of people that makes Bitcoin stronger. Every time the market falls, people consider it the right opportunity to invest and make money, and I am sure that a lot of people would take this low price as an opportunity to invest in bitcoin.
Also, going by the past trends, bitcoin usually upscales towards the ending quarters of the years. Even in 2017, it was the last quarter that resulted in such a high price for bitcoin.
So just sit back, invest, and then watch the market go up.
Ofcourse bitcoin won't die because it is to resourceful to be vanished. Bitcoin is helping so much people to get through their financial problems. Because it can be use as a parttime job to earn more profit other than your salary. It can also give convenience to those who seek for fast transaction in the future so there's no reason for bitcoin to die anyway.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
yasong

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

BTCBTCBTC
Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

BTCBTCBTC

Blockchain became a new carnival. Bitcoin does not die, blockchain fire.
GeviraBrooks

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

I don't know I don't know, I have a feeling that after recent increase, it will fall  down as hell in the near future.
$BANCA1.18$

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

the dollar is dead, bitcoin is well and alive, inflation will outstrip the dollar's purchasing power, bitcoin will keep rising as long as central banks around the world keep printing fiat paper.  100 years from now our great grand children will laugh at the fact we had paper money.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and can never die because Bitcoin is the leading Cryptocurrency in the world. it is accepted by over 500,000 merchants across the world and this number is increasing every day. so Bitcoin in NOT DEAD.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

I think it is impossible that bitcoin will die. Because nowadays we know that more bitcoin players or can be called as new investors bitcoin. As time passes many people know bitcoin because it can be very beneficial to us.
Semokmok

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

BITCOIN IS NOT DEAD
Thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public, but only a few can succeed.
The mainstream bank will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities. They will also create digital currency derivatives.
So ... my review Smiley Smiley Smiley
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

Actually bitcoin is not dead. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value. Bitcoin will never die but will continue survive for a long long time, because bitcoin is not yet so much popular and still most of the people don not have any idea about it, but now its importances is increasing because now more and more people are getting knowledge about bitcoin .
DenZil696

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

The group of South Korean researchers has presented "a blockchain, free from the register" of PureChain which according to the statement of researchers, can bring closer release of digital currency by the central bank of CBDC
FindYourIco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

As I think, bitcoin will not die, because bitcoin is an electronic revolution. Speaking of revolution, it will never die; on the contrary, it will grow stronger than ever.
kilacka

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

Bitcoin will not going to die as long as there are investors or people who believe in it it will continue to live,price maybe low now but it will recuperate soon
DenZil696

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

According to information of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the startup of Orchid Labs plans to collect $125 million during a SAFT sale. According to SEC, Orchid has already attracted $36,1 million from the planned $125,59 million.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:36 PM

There was too much hype last year and almost all of those who entered the market at arround 20k, when price started dropping, they all sold coins and result was this huge dip. So those newbies from the last year won't really be here with us this year. It will be much harder for btc to reach 20k again, but it will.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

Talking about electronic money can not mention the fluctuation of it, when the fluctuations down, people should not be too worried, in the coming bitcoin will be stable. Because when you worry, it leads us to make the wrong decision, and lose money is great.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

I would strongly advise you to study more about the blockchain and see Bitcoin never dies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: