Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I think this job is better than not. Because there is no spreadsheet. And so much money for little work, so it may not be good. But if they talk to you via email, then you can try it. Because they do not need a spreadsheet so they did not. But if you do not like it then it is better not to do it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:38:22 AM

I agree with the author. It is really lack of control for bounty hunters. This is main reason why i don’t use it. But the good thing is that they guarantee that you receive your tokens soon after any campaign comes to end.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:51:35 AM

The beauty of decentralization is its transparency that is why crypto currencies and block chain technology is getting popular. Bounty hive should have a spreadsheet to exonerate themselves .
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I don't know about bountyhive, but if it's not transparent, then don't use it guys. Just stick to the bitcointalk bounty campaigns, it works just fine for me, no need to use third parties...
Alstad

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

You like to talk bad things about bountyhive without even trying it.
Crypto once also seemed suspicious.
If you do not try it, you do not know what it really is. For objectivity, take not only social campaigns, but also the signature, translation or writing of articles. And then make your decision, whether you will use this service or not.
For what these reasonings, I don`t understand.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

I'm not registered on this resource, but I've already heard a lot of bad things about people not receiving money or about the fact that payments there are very much delayed, I did not hear anything good, so it's hard for me to talk about it.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

Well you may say it looks suspicious  but I like bountyhive a lot because it makes bounty participation of many ICOS projects easy for me. The manual weekly reporting of bounties is very tasking and sometimes I forget to post reports and I lose my stakes even after doing the tweets and Retweets.
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

I see Bountyhive is a bounty portal platform. Everyone has different views some say easy and some say not transparent. But I have never used bountyhive. I prefer to follow the bounty in this forum, can see the spreadsheet and the results that have been done.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

I think Bountyhive is very useful site for bounty hunters but it would be nice if we heard some official statements on whether they charge a fee or not.

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I don't understand why people use bountyhive when you can join any bounty campaign on bitcointalk and you don't have to share your stake.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

I'm not suspicious with it.
And maybe it is a strategy of bountyhive to keep their active members.
If you unlike to bountyhive system, there are many another bounty in this forum, the choice is in yourself
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

Bountyhive is very suspicious. They do not share their tokens on a fair basis. Why is it that they don't show spreadsheet for us to know how we are going with a particular bounty?
At the end we work for nothing

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

We do know that they are using tier list to determine how much stake you will earn after complete their task and it seems unfair for some people because they can't get their usual rewards like participating in this forum. However, if you don't want to bother with it and easy registration. Trying bountyhive isn't a bad idea either.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I don't understand why they simply do not share the final spreadsheet with all the stakes..... not having to do reports is fantastic but this is very suspicious....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

I'm thinking that too, the suspicious thing I found in bountyhive is how many tokens you collect if you finish a ico from them because has you have said that there is no spreadsheet you cannot know how many stakes how many participants you didn't saw anything but to what I heard they are legit and I think I'm satisfied with that.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I did many campaigns for them and I've been always payed...not too much but it's normal because there are lots of people using it... but I suspect there are lots of multiaccounts and bots there because the rules are too simple....
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

One thing that makes me doubt bountyhive is a lot of participants on their project.
although bountyhive is a new platform, why they are already have many participants ?
they must be transparent to all participant by showing the spreadsheet
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

I have been using Bountyhive since it had only a few hundred users. Back then it was easy to join a campaign and the rewards were high. Then a lot of "fresh blood" came in and things got a little messy. They didn`t implement restrictions to how many users can join and so the rewards got low. Now they have changed it and there is a limit to every new campaign so probably the rewards will be higher (to the lucky ones that managed to join  Cool). They have explained everything on their website all you need to do is read a little bit more.

It is unfair to categorize them as scammers. They have always been very helpful, cooperative and honest. I have had a few talks with their admin Silviu on telegram and he has always been more than kind and very nice.

I honestly stopped doing any other bounties except the ones on Bontyhive. I always had problems with my stakes on the spreadsheets on all of my campaigns, many admins would answer days after a wrote them, etc... I don`t understand why some of you complain about transparency, spreadsheets, stakes, etc... the guys at Bountyhive have clearly explained how their system works... if you don`t like it... don`t use it!

I personally like it and use it daily, I do 15 bounty campaigns in 10 minutes and continue with my daily work. Should they get a few extra coins for providing me with such benefits, YES!
So stop bitching about your milk being too hot (or cold) when someone else has brought it to your bed just as you are waking up and on top of it that person put in a straw for your pleasure  Wink
I am also a participant of BountyHive, they've been paying the bounty rewards to every members - which is good for the participants, but lately; I've noticed that within 2-3 days after they started a new campaign, the slots filled easily.

I asked about their spreadsheet, just for the sake of seeing the other participants, but they can't even provide it. They always tell me when I ask about the table of participants - you have to remove the spreadsheet in order to advance.

I know they're using an API that counts every activity on our social medias, but look at Sylon, he's also using an automatic counting of works on twitter, yet he still provide the spreadsheet in order for every members to see all of the participants.

BountyHive is a good platform for bounty hunters and for this forum, but we need to be transparent.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
lamfod

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Looks very shady, so I'm not involved in their campaigns, I don't want to work in something that I don't see any progress, what if there are problems with my rates?
I hope transparency will come because I find it easier for bountyhunter to throw bounty on the platform for subscribers as they offer it
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

I participated in some bounty campaigns on the BountyHive portal with a very low tokens yield, even if the effort they required was limited. Its popularity is decreasing for many of the things written at the beginning in this thread, in any case it is almost impossible to participate in their bounty campaigns because they reach almost immediately the number of participants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: