Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

We did not get to see any how the result as well. Maybe I just capitalized just trust. but this might be the last time I will follow bountyhive because the rules are always changing in the near future make my job became a mess.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

a little suspicious in my opinion because of what I see rarely people who join in the Bountyhive then from that I am a little afraid of Bountyhive especially now there are many ICO and deceptive projects so I must be more careful if you want to join in bounty or new project
shirokiyigor23

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Bountyhive really has these disadvantages. You can’t see your own stakes, perhaps many participants are bots, some bounties are scams and so on. But the team promised that they would improve the platform and correct these shortcomings.
I hope they will do it because I am a participant of this platform and I like it. On the other hand there are a lot of similar platforms (bountyhunters.io, bountyangels.com, bountyportals.com etc.) but only Bountyhive.io is regularly discussed on this forum. Why so? I think it is because people feel its potential but don’t use its advantages (as for me I like its airdrops, signature/telegram bounty most of all, facebook bounty is good too) and sometimes don’t meet the requirements (regular twitteraudit, lots of own fotos in facebook and so on)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: