Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Do you know the funny part is people say about bountyhive its bad but he joined the campaign at there like this account open thread just look the account of this open thread he address have some payment from BountyHive. Its free up to you if you dont want joined campaign from them so leave it stil have so many people want join their campaign. If you see the local group like maybe Russian they have 1,5k-2k people imagination if all group joined campaign sure sit will full.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I am not joining in bountyhive yet and its because they dont have spreadsheet.
I never feel that they already cheat us but maybe what you all say is true and so hope this is not true because bountyhive is many participants
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

I have been participating in this service since the beginning of February. The first bounties were very interesting, as there were few participants. Equivalent payments were not less than other bounties. If they are dishonest, then this is insignificant.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Yea I noticed the same thing when I enrolled for one of their bounties of recent. Maybe they should make everything public and open so that everything will be in the open and all participants can view their progress and new comers can also check if the bounty is still open.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I do not like this platform for bounty campaigns, because it's impossible to track the results of my work, and there are a lot of people in their bounty campaigns, which get a meager reward.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

Hohnestly i do not like this portal, the participant number is huge per one campaign ,thus the profit is completely tiny.
also the twitter campaign rules are just stupid,plain stupid- because one has to count how many retweets the profile has nad then compensate by unique tweets,this kind of work cant be managed effectively.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

I think both my hubby and me will leave bountyhive, well at least for videos and blog reviews. Never in my three years of doing bounties have my blog reviews on my own domain blog been rejected lol, nor my videos which are at least 5 minutes long and I put a lot of time and effort in them, so we won't be doing them anymore as we have wasted hours of our time and not getting paid for our work there. I am really surprised to be honest, so won't be doing anymore with them. I only do one blog review and one video per campaign, it's not like I spam a load of blog reviews just to get counted and stakes, so I feel a little bit upset right now but I will just do other campaigns where they always accept my work.

How can they say my blog is subtandard?
I followed ALL THE RULES and according to grammarly my blog review is College graduate level lol
http://bitbillions.net/2018/02/28/altcoin-review-bitcoinus-payment-gateway-made-easy/

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

I think both my hubby and me will leave bountyhive, well at least for videos and blog reviews. Never in my three years of doing bounties have my blog reviews on my own domain blog been rejected lol, nor my videos which are at least 5 minutes long and I put a lot of time and effort in them, so we won't be doing them anymore as we have wasted hours of our time and not getting paid for our work there. I am really surprised to be honest, so won't be doing anymore with them. I only do one blog review and one video per campaign, it's not like I spam a load of blog reviews just to get counted and stakes, so I feel a little bit upset right now but I will just do other campaigns where they always accept my work.

I followed ALL THE RULES and according to grammarly my blog review is College graduate level lol
http://bitbillions.net/2018/02/28/altcoin-review-bitcoinus-payment-gateway-made-easy/
I see your article yes your article have a good grammarly but i think you need still some editing skill about your article maybe add feature or some edit fond and like that. Add more image about the ico and other think. Maybe you can compare your article with like official article from coin telegraph how they are writing and publish some article

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

Looks very suspicous because the participant lists are being manipulated,few hours the campaign will be full already? what the heck was that? Especially in social media 5k perticipants will only take few hour to be filled,and that is very suspicous together with the progress of the bounties because they can do whatever they want to the stakes of the participants because theres no spreadsheet.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Monitoring the stake calculation is very impoertant, thou no report format is quit good and make it easier to work as a bounty hunter, but I feel strongly there should be a way to monitor the stake for each bounty, I feel bountyhive will tends to  make correction over time.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:28 PM

I dont really trust someong who cannot put some spreadsheet for the transaparency,because they can easily manipulate the participants and the spreadsheets so that they will have millons worth of tokens thru these bounty campaigns.! we shouldnt be trusting someone who cannot give us proofs that  the bounty campaign is full because thousands of people joined,they might be using bots or faking the participants number so that they will have most of the rewards.

totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

I will dumb if i say no,bountyhive seems to be manipulating the number of participants in the website because it only takes 1-2 hours to get filled the thousands participants especially in the campaign? theres something wrong with that because they arent the most popular platform/managers existing,in bitcointalk theres a lot of better managers which campaigns arent getting full in just matter of hours? what the heck are they saying they are the best that is why their social media campaigns only needs an hour or two to get full?

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

This bounty platform kinda weird, yesterday I saw a new bounty campaign listed on this site, but a few moments later the registration with required 5000+ participants already full. I'm sure many people try cheating this platform by registering multiple accounts to get more coins/tokens...  Angry
Unfortunately, the admin on this platform looks like doesn't care about this situation...  Undecided
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

This platform was advertised by a famous blogger. So it's not surprising that in each campaign for several hours is recruited for several thousand people.

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

Seems to be scammy from the start,i dont really like their system because there are less transparency compare to the traditional bounty campaigns in this forum.They dont show us any spreadsheet that is why suspicously they are getting millions of dollars from the bounty hunters anyone who is hiding anything has doing shady things and thats the truth.

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

I have no problem with bountyhive, I follow some campaigns there and get a pretty good prize. Their admins are very friendly, fast response, and have experience in managing the previous bounty.
indeed the question is a spreadsheet so we do not know who participated but I also like it because too many people cheat by following the campaign, by using bounty portal like bountyhive then bounty hunter cheat will feel sad.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

If really 5000 spots get filled within few hours there is somebody cheating for sure. If its not the website they need to verify profiles better lol.
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:09 PM

It looks liek a scam from the start because they hid the spreadsheets so that they can easily manipulate the token's allocations for themselves,stealing millions of dollars from the bounty hunters,these people arent helping hunters but they are helping themselves to easily steal money from these ICOs giving some pennies to the hunters,the volume of participants are unacceptable because it is just a matter of hour of their new campaigns to be fully loaded.

crazydorothy

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

I followed ALL THE RULES and according to grammarly my blog review is College graduate level lol  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Oh my god, have you seen your website? Is this 2005 blogspot era  Huh Cmon man, not even bothering to install a decent theme for this decade... They told you it was "subtandard" ? They really sugar coated it....

I can confirm Bountyhive is legit, and from what I checked colorlessk is one of the big managers there, respect to him. I got in telegram, facebook, reddit and twitter for pindify bitcoinus dropil and kora. Got declined for reddit 2 times (for 2 campaigns) for not reaching the minimum amount in the rules. I was a bit surprised by the fact that you cant really cheat here. For the first 3 I got paid in full (kora is still active) accordingly to everyone in my so called tier and the payout was at least the same as the bounties here. I saw some problems people being toxic about the bitcoinus payments but its very good that all campaigns after the first batch has limits, great for everyone, also creates a demand I think. This really brought my first love of bounties back for a moment. I'm not even lurking on bitcointalk anymore, reddit is much better for any real discussions. My amigo insisted I join to be his referral and I eventually did.

Checked all the etherscan transfers for 2 campaigns and it all adds up. Tokens are really worth nothing in the start compared to their (possible) future value and this is one of the reason I laugh my ass off when someone fudding says they are keeping any of your tokens. You think any ICO would come to them if they would keep anything of the pool? They would take their ICO and fuck right off, but from what I can see the best of the best is coming to them, good for them. They must be paid in actual defined crypto like btc, nobody could cover any real business costs with tokens. Hunters know that better than anyone, it's very unstable money.

Also, why would anyone wonder the campaigns fill up so fast, with 21.000 telegram members (just on the main group), 45.000+ active users (reported by them, but Im sure its higher now) and participants limits on campaigns, would anyone in their right mind expect empty campaigns? That honestly baffles me. I don't think people realize the number of hunters on this forum, may I remind you it has 2 Million members. They already responded I think that a more detailed view of participants is one of the things they are working now on so this should be the last nail in the fudders coffin. Even tho this "spreadsheet" is just a bitcointalk invention, you cant see other canditates when they apply for a job, you can't see internal informations about other users on a normal website that is NOT a social media site. The "spreadsheet" was the result of managers being lazy and using google forms and this is where we are now lol.  I guess nobody here did any code in his life to realize you cannot just dump a whole database on the screen for the user and tell him to make sense of it.

Wow this guy must work for bountyhive.  Below has got to be the most retarded thing I have read on this forum of 2 million members.  

"I guess nobody here did any code in his life to realize you cannot just dump a whole database on the screen for the user and tell him to make sense of it."

It's called SQL Brah.

Select
From
Where

It's about the easiest thing one can do in programming.  May want to brush up. 
bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Looks

I followed ALL THE RULES and according to grammarly my blog review is College graduate level lol  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Oh my god, have you seen your website? Is this 2005 blogspot era  Huh Cmon man, not even bothering to install a decent theme for this decade... They told you it was "subtandard" ? They really sugar coated it....

I can confirm Bountyhive is legit, and from what I checked colorlessk is one of the big managers there, respect to him. I got in telegram, facebook, reddit and twitter for pindify bitcoinus dropil and kora. Got declined for reddit 2 times (for 2 campaigns) for not reaching the minimum amount in the rules. I was a bit surprised by the fact that you cant really cheat here. For the first 3 I got paid in full (kora is still active) accordingly to everyone in my so called tier and the payout was at least the same as the bounties here. I saw some problems people being toxic about the bitcoinus payments but its very good that all campaigns after the first batch has limits, great for everyone, also creates a demand I think. This really brought my first love of bounties back for a moment. I'm not even lurking on bitcointalk anymore, reddit is much better for any real discussions. My amigo insisted I join to be his referral and I eventually did.

Checked all the etherscan transfers for 2 campaigns and it all adds up. Tokens are really worth nothing in the start compared to their (possible) future value and this is one of the reason I laugh my ass off when someone fudding says they are keeping any of your tokens. You think any ICO would come to them if they would keep anything of the pool? They would take their ICO and fuck right off, but from what I can see the best of the best is coming to them, good for them. They must be paid in actual defined crypto like btc, nobody could cover any real business costs with tokens. Hunters know that better than anyone, it's very unstable money.

Also, why would anyone wonder the campaigns fill up so fast, with 21.000 telegram members (just on the main group), 45.000+ active users (reported by them, but Im sure its higher now) and participants limits on campaigns, would anyone in their right mind expect empty campaigns? That honestly baffles me. I don't think people realize the number of hunters on this forum, may I remind you it has 2 Million members. They already responded I think that a more detailed view of participants is one of the things they are working now on so this should be the last nail in the fudders coffin. Even tho this "spreadsheet" is just a bitcointalk invention, you cant see other canditates when they apply for a job, you can't see internal informations about other users on a normal website that is NOT a social media site. The "spreadsheet" was the result of managers being lazy and using google forms and this is where we are now lol.  I guess nobody here did any code in his life to realize you cannot just dump a whole database on the screen for the user and tell him to make sense of it.

Wow this guy must work for bountyhive.  Below has got to be the most retarded thing I have read on this forum of 2 million members. 

"I guess nobody here did any code in his life to realize you cannot just dump a whole database on the screen for the user and tell him to make sense of it."

It's called SQL Brah.

Select
From
Where
Dude,the telegram members can easily filled with fake accounts ,mostly bots? are you kidding us? in just an hour or two? the 10k members has joined the bountyhive campaign filling up the whole campaign? collorlessK is not one of the best manager here he doesnt not belong to the veterans managers because he is just someone new who created that shit website,doesnt make sense why would you hide the spreadsheet from the people ? because simply you are doing shady things to manipulate the whole system.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: