Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

Latest projects were only scams. I don't know what will they do from now on. They lost too much credibility. I wouldn't believe their words anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

BountyHive is actually one of the smartest Ideas I've seen. Not having to report out social media bounties gives a HUGE advantage, because when we report them on Bitcointalk thread they truly can be considered as low quality posts, so that is a smart move to have a  completely different platform for them. many managers are doing that recently and it's a very good trend.

I saw many had problems with who manages the bounty? how did they have so many telegram users in such short period of time? Filling the bounties from few hours, the reason is ColorlessK has been one of the most fair and popular bounty managers on the Bitcointalk forum, when he co - founded the platform everyone joined like crazy. they had / have referral program so generating that much user base is not surprise at all

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

For a long time I participate in bounty campaigns on this platform. They pay stably, no problems. An average of $50 per campaign.
lalatao74

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

When I participated in the very first companies, we were paid a lot. Now when a lot of people found out about the platform. We are paid a penny.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

It does not seem so at the moment although the amount of participant in the bounty in such a short time is quite alarming and all I can think about is how much the participants would be getting at the end of it, it wouldn't be so much if there are so many participants. Hopefully they do not end up not paying and leaving participants high and dry.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

I paricipate for a long time and they paid token really on time without delay. An easy to use, stable and friendly interface for bounty hunter  Wink
farheenirfan

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

I agree with you over this, they try to give maximum benefits to the owners only.
Alexander210

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I paricipate for a long time and they paid token really on time without delay. An easy to use, stable and friendly interface for bounty hunter  Wink

Only they take on most tokens and pay a minimum, at the same time they change the terms, as recently with Facebook, most people do not get paid for Facebook because they do not have photos. I do not participate in their companies anymore.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I don't like the platform. Better use manual bounty and never participated via bountihive. I like good manager with trusted bounty bounty hive platform is confusing.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:45:48 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I have some suspicion to this, maybe you are right, they show only companies that paid them, not choosing good this project or scam
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

For the fact that no transparency in their dealing, then there can be suspense about funds.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:58 PM

I also cause suspicion bountyhive, I participated several times in the media company and all these times the work was not counted. Everything is very secretive, there are no counts, how many participants, etc. Because of this I probably will not use bountyhive
CryptoSheikh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

I don't think there is anything suspicious with bountyhive. a month ago their site used to get down when they shared new campaign. their campaigns are easier so there are more demand for them

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:52:06 PM

I have a good experience from using the bounty hive platform. I have always received the tokens that i've earn earned really quick. I know that many people are concerned about the lack off spreadshit, but they will add from next month a transparency report, where you will be able to see all the details that you want about the participants in the bounty campaigns.
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

BountyHive is for lazy people  Roll Eyes
I have an idea and now I am trying to realize it.
What do you think guys if there was another source with a list of all fresh bounty campaigns which were added during the day on BTT forum (everyday updates).
All bounty campaigns will have a short description (bounty budget, bounty types, manager, rating on popular sources like ICObench, TrackICO and etc. + link to ANN thread on BCT forum). I am also planning to make the possibility of creating personal cabinets system for easy tracking all campaigns you've joined. In this personal cabinet you will have your own semiauto-filled template for daily tasks for each campaign + posts generator with more than 60 examples + the possibility of making auto-reports for campaigns' bounty thread on BCT forum. It is not something special but make searching and participating much easier for us and without 20k participants  Grin
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

i joined on bountyhive and my friend too ..i am new on it

but my friend got his bounty with no problem but some time take long time

I will likewise recommend the director should screen extend before putting it on Bountyhive, we need to take an interest in venture with great prospects
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

I have some time ago reviewed some of the campaigns they have organized and basically the spreadsheets do not work like general managers, and the coin issue we get can happen because there is no transparency in any case, and strangely every campaign that they are always full and it is a doubt for following platform.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

I heard about this many times, and even there I registered, but I still did not understand what kind of platform it was and what its meaning was. And then there are such ambiguous responses ...
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

One of the (as you said) suspicious moments for me, is that I get some tokens from them, but not even one is traading already Smiley
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

I haven´t got any problem with bountyhive. Bountyhive, Amazix and Tokensuite are the best bounty managers with good reputation, so please do not hate them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: