Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

Based on the participation rate, 5k within a few hours, it seems impossible to me. Most likely a scam.

Also I had the same aim. How can these numbers be reached in a few minutes? Very little transparency.
Work with hundreds of shares and then give you alms as a simple airdrop.
I think that soon the best bounty hunters will abandon this platform en masse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:46 PM

Now I believe LuckyToken. I don't remember bounties ever suspicious me. Maybe I'm a really lucky Smiley
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

Stay away if you arent so sure what you are getting into,personally i dont trust the system because there are no way you would track your progress what if theres something wrong about your stakes ? you wont get paid exactly what they have promised,that is surely a redflag already less transparency is never a good thing when it comes to money.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

Stay away if you arent so sure what you are getting into,personally i dont trust the system because there are no way you would track your progress what if theres something wrong about your stakes ? you wont get paid exactly what they have promised,that is surely a redflag already less transparency is never a good thing when it comes to money.
You should always be on your guard whenever there is an ICO. There is a lot of scams going around collecting Ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OV3RLORD

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

I dont think, that this project is scam. And I can proof that.

So, the owners of the BountyHive is team Amazix. If u're not newbie in bounties - u should know them. And:
1) The scam rate of their companies is pretty small.
2) Here is really perspective and interesting ICO
3) Later BountyHive will add tables. So, that shady is only for now, later everythink would be ok  Wink
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:45:23 PM

Looks shit to me,because if there are problems with your weekly stakes you wont get paid at the end of the campaign! what if they have adjust some bounty rules and you didnt know it ? you wont get paid and that is surely  scam! nonsense ! spreadsheet should be always there for you to trackyour progress  stay away from this site because they can do anything they want easily.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

Somehow i am doubtful especially how shady the system is,because there are no spreadsheet at all and you wont be able to track your weekly stakes,these people can easily get what they want because there are no transparency at all,they can easily get half of the campaign stakes and give these hunters some pennies if they wanted to without getting tracked.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I once considered this portal one of the best, but after their machinations as well as the huge number of people who register there, I left this portal.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

I like the idea, UI and functionality, but without limiting the number of participants, the whole thing is just not worth it most of the time as every participant gets only crumbs as a consequence of overcrowding.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

really, i think the same thing with you. it seems that transparency becomes a problem in the bountyhive platform. they need to be evaluated, if there is no transparency I think this can cause suspicion to the system in the bountyhive platform
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Spreadsheet should be visible specially who's inside, date of weekly activity, of course wallet is there, how many week it will take, if this info is not showing after asking the manager then it's a scam and a waste of time when you join the project.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I dont think, that this project is scam. And I can proof that.

So, the owners of the BountyHive is team Amazix. If u're not newbie in bounties - u should know them. And:
1) The scam rate of their companies is pretty small.
2) Here is really perspective and interesting ICO
3) Later BountyHive will add tables. So, that shady is only for now, later everythink would be ok  Wink
You have made a huge mistake. No. It is not Amazix bounty managing group who are the owner of the Bountyhive. But yes you are right about their bounty managing abilities, they are quite transparent with their works. I think it is ColorlessK who is one of the grand figures of Bountyhive portal.

Personally as long they don't add spreadsheets with proper data they must have to be taken cautiously. Because people who participate in a program deserve to see that. It's as simple as that.

MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

I decided not to participate yet. Some of my friends participate in the companies bountyhive and say that they receive good enough awards. The creators have promised to add tables with results soon and I'm waiting for it to appear to join. Now I'm just scared to participate in it. Suddenly I disqualifiziert, and I won't know about it!
I receive some good reward from Them for my creation like maybe media. trusting their platform because tudor already have some finish campaign at Bitcointalk more than 15-20. They have 20k member and each campaign maybe 3-5k Member sure will full on a few hours or maybe 1 day. for this problem like the spreadsheet and which tier we are, maybe they will have at future mate. Its 1 month passed since they launch you cant have so many feature with a short time
It's still a doubt to gather 20k members while running in a month... besides you should provide the spreadsheet in a first place to make it transparent to all participants. If you are a experienced bounty manager you know how to be transparent with your bounty participants. Something that milking first the participants for a reason that it's still new bounty platform and then it will improve later if the pockets are full.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:18:07 PM

Of course these people wont make spreadsheet in public,because how would they take most of the campaign stakes if people will see the calculations?! surely they are manipulating it easily because there is no one who can tell if they are giving the stakes properly or they are stealing people's stakes without being traced by the community.

bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

IMO,these peole can easily manipulate the stakes ,because there are no existing spreadsheey which is the main transparency of these campaigns,this is worst than the traditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk,which has more transparency! These people are making a lot of money from the hunters,there will always be shady businesses with these platforms.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

I don't trust closed spreadsheets. Managers of Bountyhive was shady before that site too. Check previous campaigns they managed. You won't be surprised then.
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

I don't trust closed spreadsheets. Managers of Bountyhive was shady before that site too. Check previous campaigns they managed. You won't be surprised then.
Yeah,i doubt these managers will give the hunters good rewards as the spreadsheet is closed,they are the only ones who can steal people's money,the allocation wont be the same as the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,they dont want to be tracked as they are slowly getting most of the stakes of the bounty campaign that is why will join any of their campaigns.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Looks very suspicious though it is much easier to have bounties with them,the risk of getting less will be much bigger compare to the tranditional bounty campaigns in bitcointalk that has spreadsheet where you can monitor your stakes weekly.These people can easily manipualate the rewards,getting them more stakes and less profits for the hunters!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Of course it is ,because the spreadsheet isnt in public they can easily manipulate the stakes so that they are the ones who will get most of the stakes! though it is good to have their platform easy campaigns indeed because you wont need to report weekly just like what the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,but is somehow doubtful because you wont know if they are giving stakes properly.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

No spreadsheet for me is a redflag? how would you know if you are getting stakes everyweek if you will only see the rewards after the ICO? That is something i wont allow to happen because they can easily manipulate the spreadsheeys making fake participants and give their alt accounts more stakes and that is untraceable because we dont have spreadsheet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: