Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

5k participants within a few hours is indeed suspicious. Following your theory, i would suspect that they are using bots to automate bounties and taking some of the bounty rewards. What they're doing essentially is as simple as robbing the robbers (ICOs). So i guess good job to them. I'd rather stick with bounties here in the forums.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

We have the same thing in mind,they are doing shady business for sure because if they arent they could have put some spreadsheet so the public will have a good idea how much they can earn.Doing shitty things will be much easier because these people cam easily manipulate the stakes without getting tracked by the community!
abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

I don't trust closed spreadsheets. Managers of Bountyhive was shady before that site too. Check previous campaigns they managed. You won't be surprised then.
yes that's right, the absence of a spreadsheet makes the s bounty  participantcan not check the stakes they can. I've checked his bountyhive, I intend to follow social media bounty , but all his full.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

Bountyhive is indeed has lack of transparency because the spreadsheey will be the only thing that these hunters of their hardwork! without it they wont be working good because they are unsure if they are getting stakes weekly.No spreadsheet means no transparency at all,because they can easily manipulate the whole stakes allocated to the bounty hunters.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

No it is not. What you are thinking right now negative on bountyhive is not true. Bountyhive is legit I am participating some of their bounties and it is really good their website was amazing and I suggest you should participated on it. Yes it is true because a lot of participants right now really want to participated on bounty programs by bountyhive and it is first come first serve basis.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

No it is not. What you are thinking right now negative on bountyhive is not true. Bountyhive is legit I am participating some of their bounties and it is really good their website was amazing and I suggest you should participated on it. Yes it is true because a lot of participants right now really want to participated on bounty programs by bountyhive and it is first come first serve basis.
How would the campaign be full in just matter or minutes? are you too dumb to know there is something shady that is happening with the website,no spreadsheet? it means they can do whatever they want to the stakes as they already have the tokens before they have started the campaign! do not be fooled be vigllant we are looking into posibilitieshere not just shit experience without basis.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Of course thet are very suspicous,we cannot complaint about our stakes because we dont have anything to prove not without spreadsheets! they can easily manage to get most of the tokens if they wanted to without being traced by anyone! they didnt resolve the shortcomings of the traditional bounties but they have added some new problem with the sytem transparency!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

I stop participating in that site, the delibratly cancelled your entry and enrich their pocket
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:31:06 PM

Looks very suspicous because they dont have any spreadsheet to track our progress,what if something happened and we didnt receive the right stakes? would they make some adjustments when they have already distributed the stakes to all the bounty hunters? we need some transaparency because this is the main reason why we dont want to participate these traditional bounty campaigns.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

Yes it is,the lack of spreadsheet means no transaparency of the system how would the people know if they are getting enough and right stakes everyweek? these people are making a lot of money from these bounties while the hunters who are working hard to get stakes will get pennies or less than they have worked for,i would rather choose the bounties here in the forum.

cryptopan

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

I have the same feeling that something wrong is going on there,because it only take an hour to get the campaign full of participants its like most of the people are waiting for their campaigns,if i am wrong it is good but if i am right they are getting millions worth of tokens from themselves! hunters doesnt have anything to complaint of because there are no spreadsheet!

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptamod

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

Very suspicous as in my own obeservation the stakes doesnt have transparency,they can easily say that the campaign is already full but in reality there are less real people who are participating the campaign how do we know if these people arent stealing money from the bounty hunters? how do they calculate the stakes? that is purely centralized bounty website.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

In all the bounty you have participated before how many has gotten to 6000 pdopld before, except bountyhive
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:08:15 AM

I haven't used bountyhive but it seems that they are very active in advertising the forum's slot.
If that 5k participant per hour is impossible to others, I think that is very possible.
It covers the whole world so if there are people who already knew bountyhive, then that's possible.
But they should show their statistics so that's transparency.
About the percentage that they are taking per participants, I guess that's normal just like a commission.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:18:41 AM

I have noticed some members make the same posts with you. I think you should ask the manager. you should make this discussion inside the bounty thread board. in order to be clarified by the menager about complaints from some participants.
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Thats good platform for ICO team, but not for bounty people. ICO getting known fast cause look how many people take part there. So its good for investors

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

Iam not having  a problem at BountyHive atleast they are active admin and other think to help communitcy do you know the problem we meet on Bounty ? some BM not responding problem bounty just update the spread whent he doing wrong we bountyhunter complain but he not respond us. BountyHive its a new platform runing 1 month i think for the transparancy for Spreadsheet will add soon at future.

are you already see campaign Tudor using spreadsheet like maybe Pundi ? its just new feature we no need some report and other think and their are have some escrow & roadmap for distribution token.
I agree with your opinion, so far I am satisfied with the service of bountyhive, payment is also timely. Lack of bountyhive only Spreadsheet bounty participants who follow it. because we can not monitor registered participants. My suggestion that Bountyhive create a related spreadsheet bounty. To keep negative issues in circulation.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

i join bountyhive in bitcoinus facebook campaign, ive got my payment about 17 BITS, i dont know stake and calculation.. i think they should more transparancy about stake and spreadsheet..good think about bountyhive is we dont need to report weekly.
Crypto.Expert

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

There are so many negative rumors about the Bountyhive platform, but still rumors are just rumors better to try and witness to our selves what their services are to encourage crypto user to join there community.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Strange people. No one forces you to participate there.
If you participate in twitter and fb, it does not take much time. Along with the bounty with the reports, you just need sometimes to retweet or repost. And they distribute the tokens not many, but quickly. There were no problems.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: