Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Done 2 campaigns, received 2 payments, everything fine.
No problem, everything is okay guys, but a lot of participants here.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:51 PM

please don't hate bountyhive have participated in several bountyhive project which are all successful, bountyhive don't delay token distribution and they always keep to time

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
VictorMinsky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:33:27 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

My opinion is that all platform bounties are "evil". I really like ordinary bounties on our lovely site bitcointalk Smiley
Maybe i don't like platform bounties because I have never work with them, but it's only my opinion.
joel.issac

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

For me, everything new is suspicious, especially in the crypto-currency market. A lot of money runs around, and they are in free streams. In such conditions, the concentration of scam is maximized. Be careful, but in fact these guys have not been caught in deception.
tranlann444

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:47 AM

Bountyhive chose this format of work. Absence of reports is one of the advantages of this bounty organizer. Probably this is the reason why the limits for participants are filled so quickly. Although totally it is difficult to explain this speed.
I think that participants will receive a small amount of tokens in the end.  Let's see.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Bountyhive a good enough platform. I took part in the bounty several times. Earnings from social networks such as facebook and twitter are very small due to the huge number of participants. If you are engaged in the creation of content, it is possible to make good money. No tables of course causes some discomfort, it is difficult to understand your work is appreciated or not.
Rotsor

Activity: 309

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Any new project in the market should be suspicious to you because that is how you end up protecting yourself from coins that are not good. I did not participate in the bountyhive bounty but from what I have seen, it does look good enough although they need to give more insight into their project and what they are working on regarding the coin and also their roadmap for the coin.

thaomy1450

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Yes because it doesnt have any spreadsheet it means there will be no chance for the bounty hunters to track their progress,less transparency means more shady businesses with these people so i am not joining any of their campaigns just to be safe,people has greediness inside and it is the nature of every human! that is why we need to be vigillant everytime.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

suspicious and strange i think. cause even we dont know where this all coming from, we keep following bountyhive. we dont know about our stake, all we know just in the end of project we got some coin.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Thank you for raising this issue. I ve joined some of the campaigns an i was worried there was no spreadsheet. On the other hand there are other positive features on their platform which i like. No need to fill a form, which sometimes we make mistakes and in the end, lose our valuable tokens. Most of their projects are usually legit so the posibility of u getting paid after your work is high
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

First off, the reason why it fills up so fast is because bountyhive currently has no competition.  Basically, all the bounty leechers from around the world have flocked to it.  Realize, that since most bounty hunters are just scammy opporutunists, one person will bring in like 5 different fake accounts with him.
There is now way more demand than there is supply.
If there were other such well known companies, it would help to alleviate it (albeit a little).

AS far as no access to spreadsheets and stuff like that, yes, that is a concern, but so far, there have been no complaints or accusations of mishandling from ICOs themselves (which means that bountyhive is keeping promises and deadlines with those companies).  So generally, at least from that end, I trust bountyhive is acting professionally.
From the bounty hunter side, there are very few complaints of people feeling like they are underpaid.
If anything, there are more comments about how bountyhive makes it so much easier and timely.

so, lets say that they really do pocket some of the money (which, of course they do).
Well, icos are happy, bounty hunters are happy, and the bountyhive is happy, isn't this a win win win scenario?
I see it as the price I pay for using a platform that makes it so much easier for me.

(On a side note, signature campaigns rarely fill up and always pay more.  Twitter, facebook, and telegram campaigns are the worst and pay less).

eye-con

Activity: 449

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

no, I have heard a lot of good feedback about bountyhive, and some people says that they earn a big amount of bounty from bountyhive, as of now I dont heard any bad feedback about it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
tomotao53

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

I think yes because we can not see anything and bountyhive can also take half of the coins we have and in this bountyhive I also do not know, but many people know if this bountyhive a little suspicious and can do theft Cheesy
nguyenthanh1420a

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

I think that like any bounty company it can be a benches, and maybe a very successful project. To know for sure is very difficult, you can do an analysis of what this team does, but still be 100% sure will not work.
 Wink
vivuta111

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

I also noticed that bountyhive is not open in managing their ico project,Spreadsheet does not exist in the thread then it is not clear which team is managing the bounty
samuellim853

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Well nobody has no idea where the coins have gone without a spreadsheet or some form of verification.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

I think suspicious because I see some Bountyhive projects quite difficult let alone Bountyhive is a black box that can not be seen by anyone
and in my opinion more complicated than other projects, and I do not like Bountyhive because it can take half of our coins
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

I agree, negative trust to bountyhive. as for my experience they keep searching for a slight mistake so they can void your entry, even the slightest mistake.
snapee11

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:15:13 AM

I agree, negative trust to bountyhive. as for my experience they keep searching for a slight mistake so they can void your entry, even the slightest mistake.
I heard rumors too about this. Why do hunters still participating on this site. I heard also that there are many fake accounts there
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:16:01 AM

Bountyhive is good platform to connect bounty hunter with team developer of project, their platform similar like Bounty0x. And to make more transparency for the better this platform offer spreadsheet to check and to know how many participant that joined. Bountyhive is make more easy to do task of social media bounty because we not need to make weekly report, and should be all bounty manager doing the samething.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: