Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:35 PM

I've joined bountyhive and I could say they pay on time. There's a lot of participants so the rewards are small but I could say they are legit. You can try participate on their bounties to find out. The ICOs they are handling are legit too.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

In one hand bountyhive is easier because there are no spreadsheets, but we don't know how everything is counted, so yes, a bit suspicious. I decided to find out if there is any valuable profit and joined some campaigns. It's not the best time to draw conclusions, so I'll wait.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

Though Bountyhive is handy and make bounty hunting easier but it's only defect is that there isn't transparency in its dealing because it doesn't have spreadsheet and I will also suggest the manager should screen project before putting it on Bountyhive,  we want to participate in project with good prospects 
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I think it is so the system of bountyhive but what attracted me is because the campaign that we follow must be paid so I am always enthusiastic about the program in bountyhive.
That's good because they were paying you but we can't hide the fact that they way they distributed the allocation is not transparent to all bounty participants. How many allocated tokens and how many participants on that campaign. I know they will improve soon. I'm hoping.

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box. 
I can not determine that. However, I have read many news related to bountyhive at the forum. You just need to put it in the search box, make sure the template is available. Personally, less interested in airdrop and bountihive is not the choice for my campaigns.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219474.0
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Maybe it is good for the manager, easy to work with alot of ppl and their job, but spreadsheet should be always there for you to track your job, for me it is an important thing.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:52:55 AM

I think it is so the system of bountyhive but what attracted me is because the campaign that we follow must be paid so I am always enthusiastic about the program in bountyhive.
That's good because they were paying you but we can't hide the fact that they way they distributed the allocation is not transparent to all bounty participants. How many allocated tokens and how many participants on that campaign. I know they will improve soon. I'm hoping.
indeed there should be transparency in the bountyhive platform, although they pay bounty participants but bounty participants also don't know what their calculations and what calculations they use for their bounty participant. they must update and improve their platform
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

I think they count stakes fairly honestly, but most of the projects are very weak and unpromising. I only know 4 good projects on the Bountyhive platform: Skychain, Airpod, Robotina and may be Mossland.

y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

That is why I do not participate in their bounties. I prefer to see who is taking part and how many people exaclty in each category.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

indeed there should be transparency in the bountyhive platform, although they pay bounty participants but bounty participants also don't know what their calculations and what calculations they use for their bounty participant. they must update and improve their platform

I think so transparency in bountyhive platform is upgraded, however transparency in online work is needed, so we do not meet each other. it is true they pay the bounty participants.

maybe bountihive can use Blockchain system in their portal.
goelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

I think it's a bit strange to see a lot of participants and the time for bounty is also very fast. maybe it's true bountyhive lacks supervision but as they pay for bounty and investors, I do not think that's a problem

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

I don't think any is wrong with bountyhive. Before you join any campaign you will see the amount of token that will be share and also check the number of participants and do your calculation you will see that there is no hidden agenda. Most of the bounty campaign am currently participating is from bountyhive and I got paid without stress and on time and if I have any issues I pm one of the admin and the problem is solved
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

Trust is very important while participating a bounty campaign.
I'm participating a bounty program in the Bountyhive and I do believe that it is legit. Why?
I decided to participate in Bountyhive because my partner has joined two bounty programs in Bountyhive and got legit paid rewards. It seems curious when some other people guess that it is scam. yeah, the only thing that I'm still asking is about there is no spreadsheet. But, I'm sure that with some proves, this platform is good enough. My partner said that they also paid the participants of bountyhive in quick time only one week after the end of ICO. We can also see the schedule of the bounty campaign is very clear including the date of payment.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

I am actually trying out bountyhive just to see if their system really works and if they are paying fairly. They have the budget on the page where you sign in for work and you can also see how many have joined. So I can have an estimate how much I will be receiving at the end of the bounty. If I think I am receiving fair amount, I would continue using it. If not, then I'll quit and would let everybody know it.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

I don't even find the bountyhive platform interesting because their is no way to check the spreadsheet. Recently I have not been getting bounty token on the ground that I did not participate up to 90% in the campaign.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Yeah I'm also suspicious with bountyhive no spreadsheets to know the amount we get, and the number of participants is definitely a lot because anyone can participate in bountyhive. Maybe our payment is not in accordance with the calculation.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

I don't think the platform bountyhive a Scam or something. They just optimized the time, removing the filling table, thereby increase their efficiency. At the end of the bounty of any of the company, telegrams in the chat casts a screenshots accrual . On the basis of this, it is possible to estimate at least approximately the fairness of the calculations. In any case , if a person does not like, he may not participate. But a big plus to this site is that they are to start a bounty, in the majority of cases cause the company to transfer the tokens for the bounty on their account, guaranteeing that participants of the bounty program insurance against future changes in conditions of the bounty program , such as an unexpected KYC after counting rates.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

Yes because it doesnt have any spreadsheet it means there will be no chance for the bounty hunters to track their progress,less transparency means more shady businesses with these people so i am not joining any of their campaigns just to be safe,people has greediness inside and it is the nature of every human! that is why we need to be vigillant everytime.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

Bountyhive chose this format of work. Absence of reports is one of the advantages of this bounty organizer. Probably this is the reason why the limits for participants are filled so quickly. Although totally it is difficult to explain this speed.
I think that participants will receive a small amount of tokens in the end.  Let's see.

Jizel

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I think that like any bounty company it can be a benches, and maybe a very successful project. To know for sure is very difficult, you can do an analysis of what this team does, but still be 100% sure will not work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: