Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

I generally refused to use this service and connect to their bounty.
By 5000 participants, what can you earn there ?! 5 dollars for 3 months of work ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

I don't like both Bountyhive and Bounty0x, until they publich spreadsheets for every bounty campaign I can't trust them. I'm participating in one campaign on Bountyhive just to check how it works, but there's a huge amount of participants, not sure that all of them are real, so I don't really expect to get any worth reward from it, so I do it just for a test.

sunniechance3

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

I agree there are no spreadsheets and mostly 5000 users get filled overnight which makes one think that system is real or corrupted. They should provide record of all participants so that transparency in the system is maintained.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Firstly I think I am the one who thinks about it.In my opinion yes they are doing something wrong.I realize it when I saw 5000 facebook bounty hunter less than 4 hours.What is this Are you kidding me.I think BH should be ban from this crypto world.They are just using bots and wants to manipulate the whole bounty system.

Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

For me bountyhive is really great and good project for the bounty. At the moment im not now in any bounty at the moment. But if i start to earn token with bounty , bountyhive will be number one portal for me. Because it is very easy register for any bounty. And not some many activity.
Regards.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

Sure it is,that is why i dont really going to join any of their bounty because there are less transparency compare to the traditional bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk,no spreadsheet is worst than the corrupted bounty manager here! we cannot complaint about our stakes if there is no proof that they are cheating that is how shady things there are.

chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

Transparency is key when dealing with anybody in life, in any business transactions. When you fail to have this, you can't help but feel you are getting screwed over and generally for good reason. I for that reason won't even go near Bountyhive although I have known about it for quite a while now.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:25 PM

Looks very suspicous that is why i didnt join any of their bounties,no transparency at all spreadsheet is very needed in every campaign so that the stakes will be calculated accurately, hiding it from people surely wont give any good because what if someone has problem with their stakes? how can you appeal when the stakes are already distributed to the people?

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

I partecipated in some bounty on their website and they paid me.. but you have reason, noone can verify stakes.....
however it's very easy to use and very fast with no reporting...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

To be honest i do not trust these people because why would they hide the spreadsheet if they arent doing shady things?most likely they can easily manipulate the spreadsheet or stakes of each participants giving them plenty of the allocations for themselves! Greediness is always there when we are talking about millions of dollars on hand.

cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

I dont like to get involved into something that i cannot see my progress,spreadsheet is the only thing that the hunters are holding to between getting paid or not,without it theres no assurance that you will get paid,Bountyhive hidden it from people because they can easily manipulate the stakes of these campaigns if theres no one who can check or see their stakes! simply no evidence there will be no crime.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

Yes, I do not like the way the are positioning themselves. Kind of a centralized stuff, using slavery and blackfog to cover nasty things... Do not like them.  Shocked
rehanaurora

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:39:03 PM

Yes,it's look suspicious no transparency in it, I don't also know how they count in the stakes and no spreadsheet . I hope the team Bountyhive will finalize the website and add open data for participants. Cause now I joined bountyhive's campaign and I am also waiting soon for my first payments so I hope all will go well.
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

Well, we dont know whether they sometimes take almost all the coins to themselves or not. But even if they do that, no one will get to know anything about it. Sometimes they refuse to give you some tokens for some campaign and give their own reason for that. For the number of participants being that high, i think its because they pay as they promise.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

No spreadsheet doesnt make any sense,if they really want to help the hunters they should have something in hand,because if these people wont get anyone's payout there will be no way to find out how because there are no records to ask,no transparency ! Im sure if you are in their positions you will do the same,take most of the tokens with each bounties and make millions of dollars from stealing people's stakes.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:00 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

Bonty hive is one of the best Bounty platforms I think, so if they do not provide spreadsheets I think that's their right, to be honest,
I've participated in 2 projects held by Bounty Hive team and the results of both are very profitable.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

Yeah,we have the same thoughts what if someone has received few or wrong stakes ? where would be refer it too? guessing it ? none because the only people who will know are the people behind the hive,doesnt make sense if they wont give us spreadsheet there will be less transparency compare to the traditional bounty campaigns here because here,the bounties has spreadsheet where you can refer your stakes too,you can complaint based on your stakes but it isnt what these people think,the hive might be cheating at all but who knows?

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Honestly i do not trust the system they are implemented to,because it doesnt make sense why wouldnt show us the spreadsheet? they arent resolving the shortcomings of the traditional businesses because they are worst then these greedy managers in bitcointalk! There are less transparency compare to what we have here in bitcointalk.

jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Looks not very untrusthy because they dont have any spreadsheet that is the most important thing that the bounty hunters should see because that will be the reference of their rewards?! What the heck are they going to check if they are getting the right stakes ? how would they see if these participants are real? These people can easily manipulate the stakes because people doesnt see anything !

Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:14:08 PM

Currently, I am participating in 2 Bounty Hive campaigns and like the platform so far.  

I can appreciate what you are saying regarding not being able to verify your entries until the end.  

There is obviously a potential here for the company to 'scam' people by not paying however that doesn't seem to be the case.  

There has been a large amount of coins paid out as several people have indicated in prior posts.  

Second, the company needs more participants in order to attract more ICOs to list there.  

Yes, Bounty hive receives coins for running the bounty campaign but it doesn't suit them to rip off their 'hunters' since they are the ones raising awareness online for the ICO campaigns.  

It's important to note that if bounty hive has over 20K 'hunters' that new campaigns will fill up quickly. My guess is that the majority of these people fall in the bottom tiers which makes payouts lower.  This is not evidence of a 'scam' but basic math.

I would like it if Bounty Hive provided a breakdown of the total number of people in each tier so we can calculate our own results at the end of the campaigns to see if its worth it to participate.  I think that everyone should seek to increase their FB friends, Twitter followers, etc before the campaign ends so they hit the higher tier and increase their payout.  

It's also a good idea to track your participation until Bounty Hive provides a spreadsheet during the campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: